Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

I think Fauci is on Trump's side as he finally got tired of the left attempting to use his platform for no good, and for deceptive purposes.
Fauci is on the side of the American people and has had to repeatedly correctly Trump's lies and madeup nonsense.
Fauci is on the side or the permanent bureacracy - himself, that is. He doesn't give a shit about people who have to work to put food on the table.

OH: a new category of shaming: You Don't Deserve to be Sad About This

For high schoolers, too.

This young girl made this lovely charcoal drawing. She is rightly very sad about missing all her Senior Year milestones: trips, prom, graduation, skip day, all of it. But no, no, no. The facebook thread is full of Shamers telling her it's not important enough for her to be sad about it.

Absolute cretins, all of them.

Without posting names and what not. Post somenting that backs up that comment and your OP.

I think Fauci is on Trump's side as he finally got tired of the left attempting to use his platform for no good, and for deceptive purposes.
Fauci is on the side of the American people and has had to repeatedly correctly Trump's lies and madeup nonsense.
Fauci is on the side or the permanent bureacracy - himself, that is. He doesn't give a shit about people who have to work to put food on the table.
How do you know, bripat?

I went to a hardware store yesterday. The check out counter was covered in Plastic. all the workers wore gloves and while there they washed their hands with sanitizer set up at a sink. Tape was on the floor marking 6 foot...........

BTW I had to go there...............LOL.......a tornado went over my roof a few days ago and I'm having to fix it.............Almost have the damage fixed.

I then went to a store.......Greers........Not Walmart.....cause hardly anyone was there.........so few were there that Even OUR VEHICLES WERE DOING SOCIAL DISTANCING.......... Only about 8 people in the store...........4 workers that I could see...........was Stocked except no TP.........LOL

Then I went to the Dollar store got some drinks because they are cheap there.....same thing......tape on floor.......people not getting near each other........clerk wearing gloves at check out......

NOW I drove by Wally World on the way home..........Parking lot FULL..........Hundreds on top of each other..............a Virus Pandemic spread if I ever could see one......

One more thing.......I saw people at the couple of places I stopped...and I did the same using wipes on their door handles.....when getting in and out of their cars............and THIS IS ALABAMA ROLL TIDE....

This is what's sad--that we all feel the need to explain why we needed to go out, for what reason.

We are Americans. We shouldn't need to explain why we are going out or for what. We should be able to define what is "essential" to us. We shouldn't go out SICK and we shouldn't purposely sneeze/cough/get up in people's grills. Other than that, everyone can mind their own darn business and stay out of mine.

Seriously, KARENS, leave everyone alone
That assumes that Americans will do the right thing.

Did you see the pictures from Florida JUST THE OTHER DAY??

And here we've seen YOUR comments.

Clearly Americans can't be trusted to do the right thing

Karen here would like to see the manager, people Must Be Made to Do the Right Thing

You little fascist
Is Karen a person who tells women what they can or cannot do with their bodies ?

I never tell women what to do with their bodies. You are confused--I don't think mothers should destroy, dismember and then murder the bodies of their growing babies.

But I'm for freedom. What can I say Tommy.
Hopefully you’ll say as little as possible. You’re giving people license to do the wrong thing... endangering themselves and everyone else

99% of those who get this will NOT DIE............and probably lower.
But the small percentage overloads the system............Given that...we bought them a little time.......and LIFE MUST GO ON..............Some people call it HERD IMMUNITY......and the HERD must go on even as those fall from the HERD...........we are destroying the economy AND LIVELY HOODS OF THE WORLD RIGHT NOW...........
Exactly. It's shame liberals don't understand this. Those dying are old and were going to die soon anyway. Hopefully our elected leaders will soon see the damage being done to our economy. We can't stay shut down for much longer.

Wearing a mask is a signal for full buy in of this overreactive hoax.
You will see plenty of us not wearing them
They won’t lock us up because if we pack the jail cells and no more than 1 out of every 50 contracts it then all their pet panic power plays are down the drain

Those dying are old and were going to die soon anyway.

That is not true...nor is it an excuse for your bullshit if it were true...you piece of shit

I don't wear a mask because they should go to the first responders etc. When they become more available I absolutely will wear one.

Not doing so as some kind of a political statement is stupid and childish

Those dying are old and were going to die soon anyway.

That is not true...nor is it an excuse for your bullshit if it were true...you piece of shit

I don't wear a mask because they should go to the first responders etc. When they become more available I absolutely will wear one.

Not doing so as some kind of a political statement is stupid and childish
Yes you just do what they tell you and you will be all nice and non political and well may get a Participation Compliance Certificate at a later date!

even if you don't die there is also the probability you could have painful symptoms, permanent lung damage, brain damage, expensive hospital bills etc everyone seems to be ignoring, other as of yet unknown consequences.....

Why stop with just a mask?

This outfit will keep others at a safe distance and ensure you can shop safely and in peace!

1586117694569.png

The legal, moral, social and constitutional responsibility to make sure that person B does not infect person A by locking person B down and depriving him of legal, moral, social and constitutional rights. All over the slim 2.5% chance he has the contaigent to begin with and an unknown percentage rate of infection to another(probably not 10%)
Whatever happened to reacting to known circumstances rather than unknown projective ones?

This virus is so unique and special and must be tiptoed around; just like the snowflakes!
No wonder they are so enamored with it!

Forum List

Back