Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

Where the hell do you live? None of that is going on in my community. I think you just made shit up to post your hate.

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

Where the hell do you live? None of that is going on in my community. I think you just made shit up to post your hate.
The thread premise is what’s known as a strawman fallacy.

I see it more as an agenda to go out and kill her neighbours.

How do I know I've really struck a nerve?

The insults get more and more ridiculous. Also, PROJECTION.

I'm getting one of these

1586081030476.png

It is not ok to shame a fat people who is putting life at risk by absorbing too much fat.

It is ok to shame a person who wears a mask, defending himself against a potentially lethal virus.

Let me guess, the left made this logic?
I think the point flew over your head........SHAME SHAME SHAME.......LMAO

I think the point is that they want to shame people for not wearing them.

The last time I read they were saying people should under no circumstances use them.

The narrative keeps shifting every day.
They are now admitting..........finally ............that the virus is airborne...........duh.......I've been saying that since this began because of the 2003 SARs studies..............I think that is why New York city is getting pounded right now.

Almost every single thing the experts told us about the virus from the start, was a lie.

And now all must pay for their lies.
No it wasn't. Almost everything Trump told you was a lie, though. And he's still lying.
Media has been lying it's ass off for a while now.......WHO inflated the numbers...........It is Hype for Ratings...........and hiding it to reduce the Panic...........which is GLOBAL..not just here.........

Now what really gets me in all of this..........Why the HELL is everyone HORDING TP........that is simply............WEIRD.

If not for the media telling the truth, we'd still have Trump calling it "no different from the flu" and telling people to get back to work.

I don't use TP. I have a Tushy. You should too.

My wife and I scoot across the floor and actually have races.

My wife already made me put one in.....and she ordered another one............One thing.......make sure you are sitting on target when testing.........OOPS.
:disbelief:

It works........hardly use any TP anymore.

Isn't it cold water that comes out though?
Yup......unless you want to spend a ton of money.........

Only takes a few minutes to install.......takes longer to clean the area than installing it......

TP companies will not like it if a lot of people start putting them in though.

Mine has cold or warm and cost $99.
LOL

You ran hot water to your Toilet then.......or you already had hot water there.........How much did that cost you?

I run it from the sink. Check the website I linked. That option is available.

OMFG...I am so getting one.

Best $100 I've ever spent.
This crisis made me do quite a few things I had been meaning to do. I've been hearing commercials for "Moink Box" for a while. The inability to get meat at the grocery store pushed me to do it. Now I get wild caught or farm raised meats delivered to my door. Holy Cow, the bacon is to die for.

I've always wanted a bidet. Now I'm going to get one.
We have a meat market place that you can actually take a cow to and have processed.........the cows are just up the road and for a little extra they will haul it to the meat market...LOL......slaughter it and process the entire cow..............

Good place to get Nice steaks and such............better than the main supermarkets.

Then you're stuck with the whole cow. For $130 I got bacon, chicken, beef and fish all farm raised or wild caught delivered to my door once a month.
I LIKE COW. LOL

I like beef too, but prefer variety. I like beef, chicken, turkey, pork, lamb, goat, all kinds of fish and seafood. It's not just that you're "stuck with a whole cow", but you won't have any room in the freezer for anything else.
seems you are the one engaging in shaming.....anyone who doesnt share you conservative views on all subjects
Anyone who doesn’t share the OP’s ignorance, stupidity, and disregard for human life.

They still think name-calling is effective.

Heh
It gets more and more difficult to criticise trump when his followers are self evidently cretins.

This is obviously why the US is now the world leader in Corona.
When you attack Trump, you are attacking everyone who supports him. That's why you will get blasted every time you do it.

Saying Trump is wrong isn't "attacking" him. Agreeing with everything Trump says and does isn't "supporting" him either. Blindly following someone, even when they're wrong, isn't supporting them, it's enabling them.

If you can't criticize your leaders, you're living in a dictatorship.
When you do nothing but call Trump, stupid, fat, incompetant, a moran, corrupt, a pervert, a criminal, a traitor, yada, yada, yada isn't just saying he's wrong, you worthless piece of shit.

^ 'incompetant, a moran, holy crap batman, you just can't make this shit up!

moran.0.jpg

It is not ok to shame a fat people who is putting life at risk by absorbing too much fat.

It is ok to shame a person who wears a mask, defending himself against a potentially lethal virus.

The last time I read they were saying people should under no circumstances use them.

They are now admitting..........finally ............that the virus is airborne...........duh.......I've been saying that since this began because of the 2003 SARs studies..............I think that is why New York city is getting pounded right now.

Almost every single thing the experts told us about the virus from the start, was a lie.

No it wasn't. Almost everything Trump told you was a lie, though. And he's still lying.
Media has been lying it's ass off for a while now.......WHO inflated the numbers...........It is Hype for Ratings...........and hiding it to reduce the Panic...........which is GLOBAL..not just here.........

Now what really gets me in all of this..........Why the HELL is everyone HORDING TP........that is simply............WEIRD.

If not for the media telling the truth, we'd still have Trump calling it "no different from the flu" and telling people to get back to work.

My wife already made me put one in.....and she ordered another one............One thing.......make sure you are sitting on target when testing.........OOPS.

Only takes a few minutes to install.......takes longer to clean the area than installing it......

LOL

You ran hot water to your Toilet then.......or you already had hot water there.........How much did that cost you?

This crisis made me do quite a few things I had been meaning to do. I've been hearing commercials for "Moink Box" for a while. The inability to get meat at the grocery store pushed me to do it. Now I get wild caught or farm raised meats delivered to my door. Holy Cow, the bacon is to die for.

We have a meat market place that you can actually take a cow to and have processed.........the cows are just up the road and for a little extra they will haul it to the meat market...LOL......slaughter it and process the entire cow..............

Good place to get Nice steaks and such............better than the main supermarkets.

Then you're stuck with the whole cow. For $130 I got bacon, chicken, beef and fish all farm raised or wild caught delivered to my door once a month.
I LIKE COW. LOL

I like beef too, but prefer variety. I like beef, chicken, turkey, pork, lamb, goat, all kinds of fish and seafood. It's not just that you're "stuck with a whole cow", but you won't have any room in the freezer for anything else.
seems you are the one engaging in shaming.....anyone who doesnt share you conservative views on all subjects
Anyone who doesn’t share the OP’s ignorance, stupidity, and disregard for human life.

Heh
It gets more and more difficult to criticise trump when his followers are self evidently cretins.

When you attack Trump, you are attacking everyone who supports him. That's why you will get blasted every time you do it.

Saying Trump is wrong isn't "attacking" him. Agreeing with everything Trump says and does isn't "supporting" him either. Blindly following someone, even when they're wrong, isn't supporting them, it's enabling them.

When you do nothing but call Trump, stupid, fat, incompetant, a moran, corrupt, a pervert, a criminal, a traitor, yada, yada, yada isn't just saying he's wrong, you worthless piece of shit.
if the shoe fits..
4k00qhwwdwq41.jpg

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

LOL

I LIKE COW. LOL

Heh

if the shoe fits..
4k00qhwwdwq41.jpg
You're a moron. Fauci is a Hillary butthole kissing douchebag.

donny is still 'incompetent'.

LOL

I LIKE COW. LOL

Heh

if the shoe fits..
4k00qhwwdwq41.jpg
You're a moron. Fauci is a Hillary butthole kissing douchebag.
I think Fauci is on Trump's side as he finally got tired of the left attempting to use his platform for no good, and for deceptive purposes.

Watched Watters World tonight, and his segment called "Watters Word" where he is "keeping score" on the left, and on their attempt to say Trump was late on his response etc, but the videos Watters presented proves that the left is flat out lying, and they are playing dirty politics with this thing. Unbelievable and very sad that we have such stuff like that going on in a tragic time in this country. Trump said to a woman reporter that was black, and a REPORTER none the less, so he said "you people and your gotcha questions" when the lady was acting like a petulant child by trying to GET TRUMP in her attack for political points. Now Trump is a racist for saying "you people", when clearly he was referring to journalist. Crying wolf all the time will end up setting her type of character back in life, because people see through the lies and bullcrap when it happens instantly now.

Thank you Jessie Watters for your keeping score segment, it was very revealing and disturbing all at the same time. TDS is real.
Trump's 2 hour long press conferences are genius because now the fake news can't report that Trump said "this" and Trump said "that." The people can just tune in for themselves any time and see what he actually said, and they always look like douchebags.

bullshit - he has turned the pressers into pseudo rallies. he designated people, actual experts & his bible thumper leading the way as a task force. but he's hoarding the podium & bloviating; taking up precious clean air & so much space with his fat ass, not really saying anything meaningful & taking time away from them to answer actual scientific & medical questions.

You should be shamed if you’re not wearing a mask because you’re endangering everyone else.
Now go screw your self. Everyone I know has someone who died of this, idiot. Now stop whining.

SHAME

How does it feel to be a Puritan?

Are you gonna give me a big letter to wear, like the big Scarlet A?

A for asshole.

:auiqs.jpg: you know you walked right into that one, suze....

Probably honestly don't even know the novel I'm referring to. Who makes Jr High insults at your age and then laughs and laughs and laughs?

Oh yeah, the Women's March set. They also think it's cute to dress up like their Lady Parts, that'll show everyone how smart they are! Look what I got in my pants, SO THERE!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:whatever you say, karen.

How do I know I've really struck a nerve?

The insults get more and more ridiculous. Also, PROJECTION.

^^^

1586085202770.jpeg

Dearheart, the thread premise is stuff that's going on IN OTHER THREADS on this very same forum.

LOL

I LIKE COW. LOL

Heh

moran.0.jpg
That's purely a typo, moron. I've typed the word 10,000 times in this forum. Harping on technical gaffs is the sure sign of a douchebag.

Trump's 2 hour long press conferences are genius because now the fake news can't report that Trump said "this" and Trump said "that." The people can just tune in for themselves any time and see what he actually said, and they always look like douchebags.

bullshit - he has turned the pressers into pseudo rallies. he designated people, actual experts & his bible thumper leading the way as a task force. but he's hoarding the podium & bloviating; taking up precious clean air & so much space with his fat ass, not really saying anything meaningful & taking time away from them to answer actual scientific & medical questions.

The fact that you hate them so much shows that they are genius. They are accomplishing exactly what he wants them to accomplish. Trump has put a muzzle on the fake news media.

I miss the Winner button.

View attachment 319430 feel free to c/p mine to use.

What is the deal with this stupid winner star? You're not even a mod or anything--who designated you the Gold Star giver, for pity's sake?
That's playtime's substitute for facts and logic.

I miss the Winner button.

View attachment 319430 feel free to c/p mine to use.

What is the deal with this stupid winner star? You're not even a mod or anything--who designated you the Gold Star giver, for pity's sake?

it's my 1st AMENDMENT CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

I LIKE COW. LOL

Heh

moran.0.jpg
That's purely a typo, moron. I've typed the word 10,000 times in this forum. Harping on technical gaffs is the sure sign of a douchebag.

but it sure was fun to poke you.

Forum List

Back