Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

It gets more and more difficult to criticise trump when his followers are self evidently cretins.

This is obviously why the US is now the world leader in Corona.
When you attack Trump, you are attacking everyone who supports him. That's why you will get blasted every time you do it.

That's the way people speak of gods and idols.

Trump is a man. A weak and ineffective man. You should not feel like.an attack on him is an attack on you. But you're weak also. So that's what you do.
No, that's they way intelligent people speak of sleazy lying TDS morons. Do you actually imagine we don't know what you're doing?

You just proved it
People who admire Trump must have very limited terms of reference.
Yes. They have an amazing ability to wake up every day as though it's the first day of the Trump presidency.

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

In the Czech Republic wearing face masks is the law and has been for 3 weeks. It has worked very well. Those who don't wear them are shamed and fined if caught.

I would rather not live in a COMPLETE police state. I don't think COVID warrants a police state. Do you? Really.
Based on the posts I'm reading here, they DO want a police state. Some are begging for it. Bending over eagerly. They are the worst type of people, imo. They believe everything they're told by the idiot box, they have zero clue on the bigger picture and then they shame anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with their bootlicking idiot box watching mindset. They would make great citizens in a place like North Korea. Unfortunately, the whole world seems to be heading in that totalitarian direction. I'm sure that will make some here happy.

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

In the Czech Republic wearing face masks is the law and has been for 3 weeks. It has worked very well. Those who don't wear them are shamed and fined if caught.

I would rather not live in a COMPLETE police state. I don't think COVID warrants a police state. Do you? Really.
Based on the posts I'm reading here, they DO want a police state. Some are begging for it. Bending over eagerly. They are the worst type of people, imo. They believe everything they're told by the idiot box, they have zero clue on the bigger picture and then they shame anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with their bootlicking idiot box watching mindset. They would make great citizens in a place like North Korea. Unfortunately, the whole world seems to be heading in that totalitarian direction. I'm sure that will make some here happy.
Might be heading towards the mark of the beast sooner than might have been thought. The ushering of it in could easily come by what is happening now, but we shall not know the time nor the hour. Just keep aware of the signs.

Might be heading towards the mark of the beast sooner than might have been thought. The ushering of it in could easily come by what is happening now, but we shall not know the time nor the hour. Just keep aware of the signs.

As crazy as this may sound to the nonbelievers, the signs are definitely there. It's amazing how pretty much everything happening now was foretold thousands of years ago. In the words of Johnny Cash, everything is "goin by the book."

I went to a hardware store yesterday. The check out counter was covered in Plastic. all the workers wore gloves and while there they washed their hands with sanitizer set up at a sink. Tape was on the floor marking 6 foot...........

BTW I had to go there...............LOL.......a tornado went over my roof a few days ago and I'm having to fix it.............Almost have the damage fixed.

I then went to a store.......Greers........Not Walmart.....cause hardly anyone was there.........so few were there that Even OUR VEHICLES WERE DOING SOCIAL DISTANCING.......... Only about 8 people in the store...........4 workers that I could see...........was Stocked except no TP.........LOL

Then I went to the Dollar store got some drinks because they are cheap there.....same thing......tape on floor.......people not getting near each other........clerk wearing gloves at check out......

NOW I drove by Wally World on the way home..........Parking lot FULL..........Hundreds on top of each other..............a Virus Pandemic spread if I ever could see one......

One more thing.......I saw people at the couple of places I stopped...and I did the same using wipes on their door handles.....when getting in and out of their cars............and THIS IS ALABAMA ROLL TIDE....

"Roll Fans" should be wearing masks 24-7. The only issue I can see is that it will allow them to reproduce more, as you cannot see the "ugly" being concealed behind the masks.

War Eagle!

The main difference in an Auburn gan and an Alabama fan is that there is a strong possibility that the Auburn fan actually went to college.

You should be shamed if you’re not wearing a mask because you’re endangering everyone else.
Now go screw your self. Everyone I know has someone who died of this, idiot. Now stop whining.

SHAME

How does it feel to be a Puritan?

Are you gonna give me a big letter to wear, like the big Scarlet A?

A for asshole.

:auiqs.jpg: you know you walked right into that one, suze....

Last edited:
I went to a hardware store yesterday. The check out counter was covered in Plastic. all the workers wore gloves and while there they washed their hands with sanitizer set up at a sink. Tape was on the floor marking 6 foot...........

BTW I had to go there...............LOL.......a tornado went over my roof a few days ago and I'm having to fix it.............Almost have the damage fixed.

I then went to a store.......Greers........Not Walmart.....cause hardly anyone was there.........so few were there that Even OUR VEHICLES WERE DOING SOCIAL DISTANCING.......... Only about 8 people in the store...........4 workers that I could see...........was Stocked except no TP.........LOL

Then I went to the Dollar store got some drinks because they are cheap there.....same thing......tape on floor.......people not getting near each other........clerk wearing gloves at check out......

NOW I drove by Wally World on the way home..........Parking lot FULL..........Hundreds on top of each other..............a Virus Pandemic spread if I ever could see one......

One more thing.......I saw people at the couple of places I stopped...and I did the same using wipes on their door handles.....when getting in and out of their cars............and THIS IS ALABAMA ROLL TIDE....

"Roll Fans" should be wearing masks 24-7. The only issue I can see is that it will allow them to reproduce more, as you cannot see the "ugly" being concealed behind the masks.

War Eagle!

The main difference in an Auburn gan and an Alabama fan is that there is a strong possibility that the Auburn fan actually went to college.
Heard Auburn had an ALMOST TROPHY CASE.........for all the times they ALMOST WON the Championship.
:abgg2q.jpg:

War Eagle!

Heard Auburn had an ALMOST TROPHY CASE.........for all the times they ALMOST WON the Championship.
Do you have an "Almost Diploma" frame for the "almost went to college" diploma most Bama fans have? :abgg2q.jpg:

grammar mistake here--do you see it????

War Eagle!

Do you have an "Almost Diploma" frame for the "almost went to college" diploma most Bama fans have? :abgg2q.jpg:
We don't need no stinking diploma.

It is not ok to shame a fat people who is putting life at risk by absorbing too much fat.

It is ok to shame a person who wears a mask, defending himself against a potentially lethal virus.

Let me guess, the left made this logic?
I think the point flew over your head........SHAME SHAME SHAME.......LMAO

I think the point is that they want to shame people for not wearing them.

The last time I read they were saying people should under no circumstances use them.

The narrative keeps shifting every day.
They are now admitting..........finally ............that the virus is airborne...........duh.......I've been saying that since this began because of the 2003 SARs studies..............I think that is why New York city is getting pounded right now.

Almost every single thing the experts told us about the virus from the start, was a lie.

And now all must pay for their lies.
No it wasn't. Almost everything Trump told you was a lie, though. And he's still lying.
Media has been lying it's ass off for a while now.......WHO inflated the numbers...........It is Hype for Ratings...........and hiding it to reduce the Panic...........which is GLOBAL..not just here.........

Now what really gets me in all of this..........Why the HELL is everyone HORDING TP........that is simply............WEIRD.

If not for the media telling the truth, we'd still have Trump calling it "no different from the flu" and telling people to get back to work.

I don't use TP. I have a Tushy. You should too.

My wife and I scoot across the floor and actually have races.

My wife already made me put one in.....and she ordered another one............One thing.......make sure you are sitting on target when testing.........OOPS.
:disbelief:

It works........hardly use any TP anymore.

Isn't it cold water that comes out though?
Yup......unless you want to spend a ton of money.........

Only takes a few minutes to install.......takes longer to clean the area than installing it......

TP companies will not like it if a lot of people start putting them in though.

Mine has cold or warm and cost $99.
LOL

You ran hot water to your Toilet then.......or you already had hot water there.........How much did that cost you?

I run it from the sink. Check the website I linked. That option is available.

OMFG...I am so getting one.

Best $100 I've ever spent.
This crisis made me do quite a few things I had been meaning to do. I've been hearing commercials for "Moink Box" for a while. The inability to get meat at the grocery store pushed me to do it. Now I get wild caught or farm raised meats delivered to my door. Holy Cow, the bacon is to die for.

I've always wanted a bidet. Now I'm going to get one.
We have a meat market place that you can actually take a cow to and have processed.........the cows are just up the road and for a little extra they will haul it to the meat market...LOL......slaughter it and process the entire cow..............

Good place to get Nice steaks and such............better than the main supermarkets.

Then you're stuck with the whole cow. For $130 I got bacon, chicken, beef and fish all farm raised or wild caught delivered to my door once a month.
I LIKE COW. LOL

I like beef too, but prefer variety. I like beef, chicken, turkey, pork, lamb, goat, all kinds of fish and seafood. It's not just that you're "stuck with a whole cow", but you won't have any room in the freezer for anything else.
seems you are the one engaging in shaming.....anyone who doesnt share you conservative views on all subjects
Anyone who doesn’t share the OP’s ignorance, stupidity, and disregard for human life.

They still think name-calling is effective.

Heh
It gets more and more difficult to criticise trump when his followers are self evidently cretins.

When you attack Trump, you are attacking everyone who supports him. That's why you will get blasted every time you do it.

Saying Trump is wrong isn't "attacking" him. Agreeing with everything Trump says and does isn't "supporting" him either. Blindly following someone, even when they're wrong, isn't supporting them, it's enabling them.

If you can't criticize your leaders, you're living in a dictatorship.

It is not ok to shame a fat people who is putting life at risk by absorbing too much fat.

It is ok to shame a person who wears a mask, defending himself against a potentially lethal virus.

The last time I read they were saying people should under no circumstances use them.

They are now admitting..........finally ............that the virus is airborne...........duh.......I've been saying that since this began because of the 2003 SARs studies..............I think that is why New York city is getting pounded right now.

Almost every single thing the experts told us about the virus from the start, was a lie.

No it wasn't. Almost everything Trump told you was a lie, though. And he's still lying.
Media has been lying it's ass off for a while now.......WHO inflated the numbers...........It is Hype for Ratings...........and hiding it to reduce the Panic...........which is GLOBAL..not just here.........

Now what really gets me in all of this..........Why the HELL is everyone HORDING TP........that is simply............WEIRD.

If not for the media telling the truth, we'd still have Trump calling it "no different from the flu" and telling people to get back to work.

My wife already made me put one in.....and she ordered another one............One thing.......make sure you are sitting on target when testing.........OOPS.

Only takes a few minutes to install.......takes longer to clean the area than installing it......

LOL

You ran hot water to your Toilet then.......or you already had hot water there.........How much did that cost you?

This crisis made me do quite a few things I had been meaning to do. I've been hearing commercials for "Moink Box" for a while. The inability to get meat at the grocery store pushed me to do it. Now I get wild caught or farm raised meats delivered to my door. Holy Cow, the bacon is to die for.

We have a meat market place that you can actually take a cow to and have processed.........the cows are just up the road and for a little extra they will haul it to the meat market...LOL......slaughter it and process the entire cow..............

Good place to get Nice steaks and such............better than the main supermarkets.

Then you're stuck with the whole cow. For $130 I got bacon, chicken, beef and fish all farm raised or wild caught delivered to my door once a month.
I LIKE COW. LOL

I like beef too, but prefer variety. I like beef, chicken, turkey, pork, lamb, goat, all kinds of fish and seafood. It's not just that you're "stuck with a whole cow", but you won't have any room in the freezer for anything else.
seems you are the one engaging in shaming.....anyone who doesnt share you conservative views on all subjects
Anyone who doesn’t share the OP’s ignorance, stupidity, and disregard for human life.

Heh

Saying Trump is wrong isn't "attacking" him. Agreeing with everything Trump says and does isn't "supporting" him either. Blindly following someone, even when they're wrong, isn't supporting them, it's enabling them.

We have more than one Freezer here LOL

LOL

I LIKE COW. LOL

Heh

Turds like you don't just say he's wrong. You say he's stupid, he's a liar, he's sleazy, he's a pervert, he's fat, he's ugly, he's a pig, yada, yada, yada, . . . . . . . .

No one blindly follows Trump. That's something only leftwing turds like you do.

LOL

I LIKE COW. LOL

Heh

Turds like you don't just say he's wrong. You say he's stupid, he's a liar, he's sleazy, he's a pervert, he's fat, he's ugly, he's a pig, yada, yada, yada, . . . . . . . .

All those things are true.

LOL

I LIKE COW. LOL

Heh

All those things are true.
It's also true that you're a douchebag.

As crazy as this may sound to the nonbelievers, the signs are definitely there.
Oh shut up nutball.

Ha, as if you can boss me around. I'll post when and what I want to post, and there's nothing you can do about it, bootlicker. If you don't like my posts, put me on ignore.
Wait, did you just tell me what to do? Stop being bossy, nutball.

And now is not the time for you freaks to wild out, with your magical iron aged voodoo nonsense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back