Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

I went to a hardware store yesterday. The check out counter was covered in Plastic. all the workers wore gloves and while there they washed their hands with sanitizer set up at a sink. Tape was on the floor marking 6 foot...........

BTW I had to go there...............LOL.......a tornado went over my roof a few days ago and I'm having to fix it.............Almost have the damage fixed.

I then went to a store.......Greers........Not Walmart.....cause hardly anyone was there.........so few were there that Even OUR VEHICLES WERE DOING SOCIAL DISTANCING.......... Only about 8 people in the store...........4 workers that I could see...........was Stocked except no TP.........LOL

Then I went to the Dollar store got some drinks because they are cheap there.....same thing......tape on floor.......people not getting near each other........clerk wearing gloves at check out......

NOW I drove by Wally World on the way home..........Parking lot FULL..........Hundreds on top of each other..............a Virus Pandemic spread if I ever could see one......

One more thing.......I saw people at the couple of places I stopped...and I did the same using wipes on their door handles.....when getting in and out of their cars............and THIS IS ALABAMA ROLL TIDE....

This is what's sad--that we all feel the need to explain why we needed to go out, for what reason.

We are Americans. We shouldn't need to explain why we are going out or for what. We should be able to define what is "essential" to us. We shouldn't go out SICK and we shouldn't purposely sneeze/cough/get up in people's grills. Other than that, everyone can mind their own darn business and stay out of mine.

Seriously, KARENS, leave everyone alone
That assumes that Americans will do the right thing.

Did you see the pictures from Florida JUST THE OTHER DAY??

And here we've seen YOUR comments.

Clearly Americans can't be trusted to do the right thing

Karen here would like to see the manager, people Must Be Made to Do the Right Thing

You little fascist
Is Karen a person who tells women what they can or cannot do with their bodies ?

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

It is not ok to shame a fat people who is putting life at risk by absorbing too much fat.

It is ok to shame a person who wears a mask, defending himself against a potentially lethal virus.

Let me guess, the left made this logic?
I think the point flew over your head........SHAME SHAME SHAME.......LMAO

I think the point is that they want to shame people for not wearing them.

The last time I read they were saying people should under no circumstances use them.

The narrative keeps shifting every day.
They are now admitting..........finally ............that the virus is airborne...........duh.......I've been saying that since this began because of the 2003 SARs studies..............I think that is why New York city is getting pounded right now.

Almost every single thing the experts told us about the virus from the start, was a lie.

And now all must pay for their lies.
No it wasn't. Almost everything Trump told you was a lie, though. And he's still lying.
Media has been lying it's ass off for a while now.......WHO inflated the numbers...........It is Hype for Ratings...........and hiding it to reduce the Panic...........which is GLOBAL..not just here.........

Now what really gets me in all of this..........Why the HELL is everyone HORDING TP........that is simply............WEIRD.

If not for the media telling the truth, we'd still have Trump calling it "no different from the flu" and telling people to get back to work.

I don't use TP. I have a Tushy. You should too.

My wife and I scoot across the floor and actually have races.

My wife already made me put one in.....and she ordered another one............One thing.......make sure you are sitting on target when testing.........OOPS.
:disbelief:

It works........hardly use any TP anymore.

Isn't it cold water that comes out though?
Yup......unless you want to spend a ton of money.........

Only takes a few minutes to install.......takes longer to clean the area than installing it......

TP companies will not like it if a lot of people start putting them in though.

Mine has cold or warm and cost $99.
LOL

You ran hot water to your Toilet then.......or you already had hot water there.........How much did that cost you?

I run it from the sink. Check the website I linked. That option is available.

OMFG...I am so getting one.

Best $100 I've ever spent.
This crisis made me do quite a few things I had been meaning to do. I've been hearing commercials for "Moink Box" for a while. The inability to get meat at the grocery store pushed me to do it. Now I get wild caught or farm raised meats delivered to my door. Holy Cow, the bacon is to die for.

I've always wanted a bidet. Now I'm going to get one.
I just looked up "Moink Box".... I had never heard of this.
What really sold me was reading their "our story".
It's interesting, but I'm just west of the Brazos river, and maybe an hour from the Gulf if I want fish. As for any other kind of meat, there are plenty of people raising cattle out here, and I could kill hogs every damn day if I chose to, not to mention deer.
I'm going to get some chickens and some rabbits to raise on my property and go hunting and fishing for the rest.

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

It is not ok to shame a fat people who is putting life at risk by absorbing too much fat.

It is ok to shame a person who wears a mask, defending himself against a potentially lethal virus.

The last time I read they were saying people should under no circumstances use them.

They are now admitting..........finally ............that the virus is airborne...........duh.......I've been saying that since this began because of the 2003 SARs studies..............I think that is why New York city is getting pounded right now.

Almost every single thing the experts told us about the virus from the start, was a lie.

No it wasn't. Almost everything Trump told you was a lie, though. And he's still lying.
Media has been lying it's ass off for a while now.......WHO inflated the numbers...........It is Hype for Ratings...........and hiding it to reduce the Panic...........which is GLOBAL..not just here.........

Now what really gets me in all of this..........Why the HELL is everyone HORDING TP........that is simply............WEIRD.

If not for the media telling the truth, we'd still have Trump calling it "no different from the flu" and telling people to get back to work.

My wife already made me put one in.....and she ordered another one............One thing.......make sure you are sitting on target when testing.........OOPS.

Only takes a few minutes to install.......takes longer to clean the area than installing it......

LOL

You ran hot water to your Toilet then.......or you already had hot water there.........How much did that cost you?

This crisis made me do quite a few things I had been meaning to do. I've been hearing commercials for "Moink Box" for a while. The inability to get meat at the grocery store pushed me to do it. Now I get wild caught or farm raised meats delivered to my door. Holy Cow, the bacon is to die for.

It's interesting, but I'm just west of the Brazos river, and maybe an hour from the Gulf if I want fish. As for any other kind of meat, there are plenty of people raising cattle out here, and I could kill hogs every damn day if I chose to, not to mention deer.
I'm going to get some chickens and some rabbits to raise on my property and go hunting and fishing for the rest.
I'm 45 miles from NYC and we're over run with deer and turkey . In fact I hit a deer just this past December. I've got shotguns and a .22 rifle (yea I know it's not legal but I sure ain't gonna starve over a ticket). I won't starve. Oh look there's five in my yard right now...

LOL

I'm 45 miles from NYC and we're over run with deer and turkey . In fact I hit a dear just this past December. I've got shotguns and a .22 rifle (yea I know it's not legal but I sure ain't gonna starve over a ticket). I won't starve. Oh look there's five in my yard right now...
What do you think would happen if everyone in NY went turkey hunting tomorrow?

Truthfully this will do you more good while also wearing a bandana or surgical mask while out at the store...
141015.jpg
Might come to that in some cases and/or areas of concern, but I hope it won't be across the board ever. Wow. Talk about an aggravating thing to wear. Been there done that.

LOL

I'm 45 miles from NYC and we're over run with deer and turkey . In fact I hit a deer just this past December. I've got shotguns and a .22 rifle (yea I know it's not legal but I sure ain't gonna starve over a ticket). I won't starve. Oh look there's five in my yard right now...
Lol. I killed a deer with my truck by accident one winter on Ft Drum.

Truthfully this will do you more good while also wearing a bandana or surgical mask while out at the store...
141015.jpg
Might come to that in some cases and/or areas of concern, but I hope it won't be across the board ever. Wow. Talk about an aggravating thing to wear. Been there done that.
You couldn't even by that or surgical masks if you wanted to. When you order them online, it takes 6-8 weeks for them to be delivered.

LOL

I used to live about an hour from NYC. Which direction are you?

What do you think would happen if everyone in NY went turkey hunting tomorrow?
Do you have any idea how much meat is on one deer?

One deer would feed me and my wife for weeks.

Yea it'd put a hurtin on the deer population but then I have never seen so many.

By the way...there was almost no snow cover this year.

Any idea what that means regarding deer populations?

I doubt it. You're just a loudmouthed asshole

LOL

I used to live about an hour from NYC. Which direction are you?
I'm in Texas, out west of H-town.

Airborne in the sense of it traveling in pockets of air currents from place to place, otherwise if the climate in the atmosphere is ripe or is it just airborne when someone coughs or sneezes ???

You been to a bank lately?

Yesterday afternoon.

Not many in the bank but several wearing masks including one one wearing a left-over Halloween bigfoot thing. The hair with it seemed natural. Nobody even raised an eyebrow.

The "social distance" tape on the floor looked like some of that rubber stuff they sell in TV commercials. The kind of stuff that will require a small atomic explosion to remove when all the happy horseshit fades away.

I have publicly shamed people on social media.

I have bathrooms on a jobsite I have been working on for several weeks now. On occasion I need plumbing or electrical parts and have to goto Home Depot. It's been busier than a Kohls on Christmas with people buying flowers, shrubs and all other manner of superfluous bullshit. Your flower gardens are not more important than public health.
My customer NEEDS functioning bathrooms. You don't need more fucking tulips.

View attachment 319009View attachment 319010

I'll give you an example Grandpa

How do you know what those flowers mean to people. How do you know if there's not a cancer patient in the house, dying, and tulips are their favorite flowers, etc, etc, etc. You don't know. No one knows what anyone is going through
They are buying tons of landscaping shit. I get that people are home and bored but some of us have an actual job to do to get someones home in a useable state. Risking spreading a deadly virus to do some gardening is irresponsible.
And then you have to consider the fact that they are violating lock down orders. If everyone just blows it off then the government truly cracks down we'll have no one to blame but ourselves.
I'm shopping for stuff for the vegetable garden I want.... so I don't have to rely so much on grocery stores. And for fencing and other materials to build chicken coops and runs..... again, so I don't have to rely so much on grocery stores.
You think I shouldn't be doing so? Well that's one man's opinion and opinions are like orgasms, I rarely give a shit about anyone else's.

And btw, how the hell is the government going to "crack down"? :confused:
What are they going to do, other than get left bleeding on the ground?
People are going to get sick of that shit real quick and start telling the man to go fuck himself, at gunpoint if need be.

Folks don't like having their rights and freedoms oppressed..... seen any black folks keeping to the back of the bus lately? Me either....
That used to be illegal too, until enough people decided they weren't having it anymore.
Hyperbole is awesome!
Government overreach ain't though.
Look, I don't like what we're going through anymore than the next person but sometimes the government must step in to protect people from other IRRESPONSIBLE people. And this is definitely one of those times.
When I shop for materials at Home Depot virtually NO ONE is practicing safe distancing. It's like people are oblivious to what is going on around them and they are solely focused on buying those flowers or lawn fertilizer.
When I go anywhere not everyone is practicing safety, but you have some that are. At first when thought we could contain the thing, people's instant reaction was to scoff at it, and ignore it. However when the stats begin to get real, and the body count began rising bigly, this is when the thing starts becoming serious to them. I've seen many skeptics changing their tunes now, and this is good in light of the data and deaths involved. I am a skeptical person of the situation, but a very cautious one now for sure. Most were skeptical and still are, but the data gets people's attention as it changes into the worse case senario whether imagined or not.

Last edited:
You been to a bank lately?

Yesterday afternoon.

Not many in the bank but several wearing masks including one one wearing a left-over Halloween bigfoot thing. The hair with it seemed natural. Nobody even raised an eyebrow.

The "social distance" tape on the floor looked like some of that rubber stuff they sell in TV commercials. The kind of stuff that will require a small atomic explosion to remove when all the happy horseshit fades away.
Where the hell do you live Moscow?

The walk in banks have been closed here in the Hudson Valley for weeks

Don't use toilet paper eh ??? LOL

It is in the family of influenza as far as the symptoms go, but possibly it's an engineered doctored up form of it. Quit with the TDS dude, I mean come onnnnnnnnn.

I have a farmer friend who raises beef, pork, lamb and chicken, all pastured and organically fed. The flavour of the meat is incredible. A former co-worker and her husband have a truck farm. I now live in "Foodland Ontario". About 1/4 of our local lands are under glass. There are orchards and vineyards everywhere you look. I think I can survive here.

The hyper liberal lady adopts conservative life style while advocating for leftism to foreign nations.

Say it ain't so.

I am not a "hyper liberal lady". I am fiscally conservative and socially liberal. And I'm just living my "hippy dippy values". Organically raised meat, fruit and vegetable, which I'm buying from the local farmers (buy local), with my government guaranteed pensions and income, with minimum of $19,000 per year income guaranteed, plus taxpayer funded health care. I live in a resort community near the water, where I'm a 10 minute walk from everything.

I especially like my government funded health care. Never a bill. I get sick, I call my doctor and get treated.

LOL

We have a meat market place that you can actually take a cow to and have processed.........the cows are just up the road and for a little extra they will haul it to the meat market...LOL......slaughter it and process the entire cow..............

Good place to get Nice steaks and such............better than the main supermarkets.

Then you're stuck with the whole cow. For $130 I got bacon, chicken, beef and fish all farm raised or wild caught delivered to my door once a month.
I LIKE COW. LOL

Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course.
Because most religious people in America are christians, of course.

I took one look at the thread title and the username of the poster who started it, and I knew this would be the actual point of the thread.

Forum List

Back