face it republicans Trump ran

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
like the coward he is ,,,,,the fire got too hot and he took off....couldn't answer questions on his flip flopping ,,afraid of Kelly's questions,,,,,,,can you see that punk meeting with world leaders like Putin.....?

Trump played Fox like a fiddle...just think what he can do on the world stage
he ran ,,,couldn't face the music ,,,his he'll make america great again lost all its steam and that's all he has bs

His base is behind him. Just read where one of Hillary's campaign managers wrote in an email if Trump wins the nomination he will win the presidency. The heat is on :)

Sassy, I DO think of what he could do on the world stage, and it scares the hell out of me.

I'll bet you think Obungles did well though, right? if you say yes the entire right on this board is going to laugh at you

He did well enough considering the cesspool you pubs left America in

Blah, blah, blah.....get some original talking points and maybe you'll be taken serious

Sassy, I DO think of what he could do on the world stage, and it scares the hell out of me.

I'll bet you think Obungles did well though, right? if you say yes the entire right on this board is going to laugh at you
No, ms sassy, he did not do well. I believe he tried though, with a lot more class than your proposed hero has shown so far. Obama's problem IMHO is that he seemed to think if he treated our friends AND enemies with respect for them and their customs, they would fall into line with his policies. Unfortunately, the rest of the world cared more for their own futures (and foibles) than they cared for our good will. I think Trump feels the same only with bluster and bravado. However, I also feel his massive, MASSIVE, ego that respects little other than riches and might and his own accomplishments is detrimental to American principles. Getting everyone's dander up, using the big stick but not walking softly, is not a policy I favor. And just for meanness, I believe you only THINK you have seen XOs until he gets his hands on the Bully Pen. Such a man has no patience with a recalcitrant Congress.

like the coward he is ,,,,,the fire got too hot and he took off....couldn't answer questions on his flip flopping ,,afraid of Kelly's questions,,,,,,,can you see that punk meeting with world leaders like Putin.....?
Eddie, you really should step back and look at total pictures instead of your party's agenda and snapshots.

1. Roger Ailes (CEO of Fox) called Trump 3 times yesterday, asking him to reconsider his removal from the debate.
2. Trump said, he was fighting for himself during this controversy, just as if in the White House, he'll fight for the country.
3. It approached by another world leader and impugned in the early stages of a negotiation, he would again, "walk away" ensuring the other leader would not gain a thing from negotiations and would have to respect the people and the process of negotiations before any pact would be made.
4. This controversy demonstrated how strong of a leader Trump would be on behalf of our country.
5. The US has been snubbed and lost the political edge in the world stage. We will continue to plummet if we don't have a strong leader now.

No, ms sassy, he did not do well. I believe he tried though, with a lot more class than your proposed hero has shown so far. Obama's problem IMHO is that he seemed to think if he treated our friends AND enemies with respect for them and their customs, they would fall into line with his policies. Unfortunately, the rest of the world cared more for their own futures (and foibles) than they cared for our good will. I think Trump feels the same only with bluster and bravado. However, I also feel his massive, MASSIVE, ego that respects little other than riches and might and his own accomplishments is detrimental to American principles. Getting everyone's dander up, using the big stick but not walking softly, is not a policy I favor. And just for meanness, I believe you only THINK you have seen XOs until he gets his hands on the Bully Pen. Such a man has no patience with a recalcitrant Congress.

Just who is my proposed hero? Don't project it makes you look foolish. I'm not sold on anyone yet. Obama was in over his head from the get go....the results are a disaster

he ran ,,,couldn't face the music ,,,his he'll make america great again lost all its steam and that's all he has bs

Agreeing to play a rigged game is the act of a fool.
rigged? it was a debate against others trying for the same job,,,,will he run when putin applies the heat?
Turning your back on someone and making them come back to the table with their tail between their legs is highly effective.

Forum List

Back