Face It, Obama Just Doesn't Like Israel All That Much

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
After reading through here, I went reading and came upon this. Really, I don't know how much more clear the administration can make it:

Roger L. Simon BREAKING: Obama Administration Denies Visas to Israeli Nuclear Scientists

BREAKING: Obama Administration Denies Visas to Israeli Nuclear Scientists
Posted By Roger L Simon On April 8, 2010 @ 12:27 pm In Uncategorized | 86 Comments

The Obama administration is now denying U.S. visas to Israeli scientists who work at that nation’s Dimona nuclear reactor. This startling reversal of traditional policy was reported April 7, 2010, in the Israeli website/newspaper NRG/Maariv (link to the original Hebrew here [1] and to an exclusive Pajamas Media translation here [2]).

This could be yet another flashpoint in the increasingly sensitive relations between the administration, the American Jewish community, and Israel. The revelation in Maariv came only a day before the arrival in New York of Tariq Ramadan — controversial [3] grandson of Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al Banna — whose visa was reportedly championed by Secretary of State Clinton [4]. Yesterday as well, new rules disavowing the term “Islamic radicalism” [5] were announced by Secretary of Defense Gates.

According to Maariv: “…. workers at the Dimona reactor who submitted VISA requests to visit the United States for ongoing university education in Physics, Chemistry and Nuclear Engineering — have all been rejected, specifically because of their association with the Dimona reactor. This is a new policy decision of the Obama administration, since there never used to be an issue with the reactor’s workers from study in the USA, and till recently, they received VISAs a...

Israel and USA still has a relationship, which has been stated by both leaders. Obama is just letting them know they can't get away with certain stuff.

Israel and USA still has a relationship, which has been stated by both leaders. Obama is just letting them know they can't get away with certain stuff.

All countries have a relationship with us. Israel seems to now be in the company of North Korea and Iran.

Might have something to do with making Israel admit publically that they have the bomb.

But why are we supposed to like Israel anyway?

Might have something to do with making Israel admit publically that they have the bomb.

Hey, I'm not defending one of our new enemies. I like my house.

Because Gawd and Jayyyysus will bless us if we do.:lol:

hageegeddon.jpg

That's great! Obama is doing all he can to make sure Dems lose every Senate race this November. He's alienated the Moderates and the Jews.

All countries have a relationship with us. Israel seems to now be in the company of North Korea and Iran.

Oh please... more like France or the Netherlands who we've pissed off and have had strained relationships with before. There's no way you can compare not being only half way up Israel's ass instead of all the way into their stomach to them being an enemy who we're constantly told we need to invade. They're still an ally we're not seeing eye to eye on some things right now. Damn. You people act like this is the end of the World. It certainly wasn't the end of the world when the hillbillies were driving their broke down cadillacs into Mickey D's asking for "Freedom Fries".

No, a lot of people don't like Israel. I don't like the Middle East period, the whole region is full of a bunch of immature little jackasses fighting over a strip of land. And we're expected to use our hard earn tax dollars to fund their preschool level hissy fits because people think Jaysus was a damn Ashkenazi Jew.

As far as I'm concerned, let them blow each other up. We're on a whole other hemisphere, we'll be fine. No big deal. Sorry to be so harsh, but I really get tired of hearing about it.

Last edited:
Frank, Whatcha going to do if the repubs do not win big this fall?
It will of course somehow be Obama's fault, just trying to figure the angle.

My question is, if shit continues to go downhill after the "Republican Majority" is reach in November, will they be blaming the Republicans... or will we still have to hear about Obama?

After this November, Dems will refer to 1994 as the "Good Ole Days"

Pelosi would glad accept loses of 40% of the Dem seats and Reid, who mistakenly voted against ObamaCare twice, might accidentally give money to the Republican Senatorial Committee before its all over

Forum List

Back