Face Diapers: HARMFUL, Cause Serious Side Effects, Straight From The CDC Website...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Anyone still thinking that wearing that farcical little flimsy cotton face diaper is somehow protecting them or someone else from a VIRUS is truly just a pathetic moron.

SECOND STUDY This Time From CDC WEBSITE Confirms Stanford Study on Face Masks Being Harmful - Cause Serious Side Effects (thegatewaypundit.com)

mask-crap.jpg

mask.jpg

Anyone still thinking that wearing that farcical little flimsy cotton face diaper is somehow protecting them or someone else from a VIRUS is truly just a pathetic moron.

SECOND STUDY This Time From CDC WEBSITE Confirms Stanford Study on Face Masks Being Harmful - Cause Serious Side Effects (thegatewaypundit.com)

mask-crap.jpg

mask.jpg
That's odd, I saw the same link in a different post starting another thread in this forum. As I recall, that OP stated that masks "are absolutely worthless against covid". I am yet to see any evidence that the "study" is actually connected to Stanford. It sounds good though... Stanford. Stanford is better than Morris College. The fact is that the standard facemask, be it cloth or a surgical mask, is not harmful. If a person has health issues and wears a respirator for a long period of time, then you might have an argument.

Forum List

Back