f**K Cuomo and deBlasio painted on NY street

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...and then the nazis had it removed
free speech for some, but not everyone = nazis

..they didn't destroy any businesses/kick someone in the head/etc = they peacefully protested--and they want to charge someone for that--but not for VIOLENCE

Last edited:
Killer Cuomo is even worse than his father. "Deblasio" is even more incompetent. Both clearly hate law and order.

Killer Cuomo is even worse than his father. "Deblasio" is even more incompetent. Both clearly hate law and order.
Benito Cuomo and Adolf DeBlaio are determined to crush the economic life from New York City. All because they think that will help Harris become President
hhahahahhaha--good call....one of the comments in that article said they are lucky they are not getting the Mussolini treatment!!!
hahahahahahahahha
1600685719237.png

..they didn't destroy any businesses/kick someone in the head/etc = they peacefully protested--and they want to charge someone for that--but not for VIOLENCE

Are you sure they were white nationalists? They are the real nazis.

....I've linked/etc in other threads the MANY reasons why the Dems/blacks/deBlasio/ etc act just like nazis
....''''white nationalists'''' have NOT been acting like nazis

....I've linked/etc in other threads the MANY reasons why the Dems/blacks/deBlasio/ etc act just like nazis

White nationalist said the FBI director are what is the real threat! It was white nationalist I say.

White nationalist said the FBI director are what is the real threat! It was white nationalist I say.
what's a white nationalist!!!!!!!!???

what's a white nationalist!!!!!!!!???

I've never met a "white nationalist", undoubtably one of the rarest birds in the sky.

Or is this just a fancy new slur for libs to refer to conservatives now that "racist" has lost its sting?

I'm surprised the vandals arent doing hard time.

Another example of black privilege

Forum List

Back