“F***ing peasants”: Conrad Hilton arrested for assaulting flight attendants

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
The little shit is facing a possible 20 years in jail.

8220 F ing peasants 8221 Conrad Hilton arrested for assaulting flight attendants in an epic air rage tantrum - Salon.com

The younger Hilton sibling surrendered to the FBI Tuesday after being charged with “assaulting and intimidating several flight attendants aboard a British Airways flight from London to Los Angeles” in late July. The Telegraph reports that according to a 17-page affidavit, witnesses said Conrad claimed, “I will f_cking own anyone on this flight; they are f_cking peasants” and complained that another passenger was giving him the “stink eye.” He also reportedly announced, “I could get you all fired in five minutes. I know your boss. My father will pay this out. He has done it before. Dad paid $300,000 last time.” His father is Hilton & Hyland chairman and co-founder Rick Hilton. Mr. Conrad also reportedly spent time in a bathroom “where the smell of cannabis began emanating,” punched the bulkhead and was so disruptive that children on the plane began to cry. Ninety minutes before the plane finally landed, he fell asleep and was handcuffed. You go, person who was born into incredible wealth! You show the world how a person like you does it when he flies commercial! Go big or go Economy Class!
<more>

I think 30 days in jail would be an appropriate sentence. 20 years is fucking insane, of course, I doubt he'll serve even one day.

I think 30 days in jail would be an appropriate sentence. 20 years is fucking insane, of course, I doubt he'll serve even one day.
th

Could you imagine how bad he'd get his ass kicked in jail over just 30 days?
He won't go to jail. Even high, Hilton was right in saying that 'x' amount of money would get him out.

The US justice system is rigged as far as wealth is concerned, if you have enough money you can walk away.

I would go 30 days in jail and something like 200 hours of real nasty community service.

No jail time for smoking in a plane and threatening to kill the flight attendants. Just community service. He was right, we are peasants and he is royalty.

No jail time for smoking in a plane and threatening to kill the flight attendants. Just community service. He was right, we are peasants and he is royalty.
He got a slap on the wrist, meaning 750 hours community service and a $5000 fine. The 'peasants' would have got prison for doing what he did.

New Topics

Forum List

Back