F.I.R.E releases its top ten anti-free speech list for 2021

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
F.I.R.E (Foundation for Individual Rights in Education) has released their top 10 worst colleges/universities for Free Speech in 2021, covering attempts to silence students and faculty, left and right views alike.

10 Worst Colleges for Free Speech: 2022

F.I.R.E unlike the ACLU has stayed true to it's mission. It's only concern is free speech on campus, by law at public universities, and by the universities own codes at Private ones.

It also gave a lifetime "achievement" award to Yale for their anti-free speech ways.

F.I.R.E (Foundation for Individual Rights in Education) has released their top 10 worst colleges/universities for Free Speech in 2021, covering attempts to silence students and faculty, left and right views alike.

F.I.R.E unlike the ACLU has stayed true to it's mission. It's only concern is free speech on campus, by law at public universities, and by the universities own codes at Private ones.

It also gave a lifetime "achievement" award to Yale for their anti-free speech ways.
My daughter and son in law won't be happy with this list--they both attended one of those Univ.s

F.I.R.E (Foundation for Individual Rights in Education) has released their its top 10 worst colleges/universities for Free Speech in 2021, covering attempts to silence students and faculty, left and right views alike.

F.I.R.E unlike the ACLU has stayed true to it's its mission. It's Its only concern is free speech on campus, by law at public universities, and by the universities universities' own codes at Private ones.

It also gave a lifetime "achievement" award to Yale for their its anti-free speech ways.
CINO

If you're so concerned about education, you ought to learn basic English grammar first.

Which also has a 1974 still in effect policy of intellectual and academic freedom which they routinely ignore.
Gaslighting Gasbags

What makes you think this girlyman nagging is "sincerely" exercised for the good of its victims? Academonic sadists consciously want to humiliate their captive and childish students. Professors are social-misfit nerds seeking to get even with a sane society that soundly rejected them when they were growing up. So they want to make sure that their students never grow up and reach the age of reason.

Forum List

Back