‘F-E-L-O-N-Y’: Lin Wood implicates Georgia secretary of state in vote fraud allegation

Facts? LOL. I think you meant alternative facts, which are known as baseless lies in the real world.
The two of you deplorable, delusional nitwits and your ilk are strictly for entertainment purposes only. LOL.
Now go back to licking the toe jam from between your messiah's toes.

Annnnnnnd ANOTHER Angry, miserable one

So even with the blob gone, you people are just as miserable as always.

See? it wasn't Trump after all. s'prise !!!!

:eusa_dance:
Angry and miserable? LOL.

Not me, I am happy and filled with joy.

You and your fellow bootlickers are the ones that whined non-stop for the past 4 years. LOL.

Like I said, you idiots are for entertainment purposes only.

We know they stuffed ballots and did a slew of things to take the election away from the Right.

We always knew tyrants were among us.

The problem is the refusal of the good guys to do a damn thing.

"All that is required for evil to win is for good men to do nothing"

Well, then why didn't all those awesome conspiracy theories you idiots have cooked up manage to send any votes to the down ballot Senate and House Democrats? Surely if there was something afoot, it should have benefited those people as well. Without the congress in their power, what would be point? But mysteriously, Republicans picked up seats in the House and net lost only one in the Senate (two races still to be decided).

I mean, this election just couldn't have been about Donald Trump and his shitty job as President..could it have? :auiqs.jpg:

Republicans slammed the results contrary to your polls in nearly every way.

And yet, you don't find it the least bit odd about the presidential race? this only proves you prefer your confirmation bias to facts.

Stats Prove Ballot Stuffing
Dick Morris to Newsmax TV: Stats Prove Ballot Stuffing

Former Democratic strategist and White House adviser Dick Morris told Newsmax TV on Monday that Democratic presidential voter turnout was disproportionately larger than the population gains from 2012 to 2020 in key cities where President Donald Trump is disputing election tallies.

Appearing on “Greg Kelly Reports,” Morris pointed out that the vote for Joe Biden in Phoenix was 48% more than Barack Obama received in 2012, when the city only witnessed a 14% gain in population. Similarly, he said, Atlanta saw a 30% larger vote for Biden than Obama in 2012, despite a 9% gain in population, and Detroit had a 10% higher vote total for Biden than Obama while seeing no increase in population at all.

“And the only way that that increase can be justified is by ballot stuffing,” Morris said. “The non-Democratic cities didn’t realize that kind of gain. And even cities like New York and Chicago, that were not in swing states, didn’t realize that kind of a gain. It was pure ballot stuffing with absentee and mail-in ballots.”

Morris admitted that Democratic antipathy toward Trump could account for the increased voter turnout overall, from 135 million in 2016 to 150 million earlier this month. But it doesn’t explain why the turnout was significantly higher in the states where claims of fraud, particularly in Arizona, Michigan and Georgia, are being made, but not across the board in other Democrat-controlled cities.

“Sure it did,” Morris said. “But in these particular cities and in these particular states, where Biden won by 80,000 in one state, or 20,000 in another, these kinds spikes in turnout are indicative of ballot stuffing. The secretary of state in Michigan sent out 7.7 million absentee ballots, and got huge numbers back, and that permitted them to stuff the ballot [box] with phony ballots. Two hundred thousand absentee ballots in Pennsylvania, alone, were counted.”

Facts? LOL. I think you meant alternative facts, which are known as baseless lies in the real world.
The two of you deplorable, delusional nitwits and your ilk are strictly for entertainment purposes only. LOL.

You and your fellow bootlickers are the ones that whined non-stop for the past 4 years. LOL.

Ohhh it was the RIGHT who whined for the last 4 years ???
1ga3fv.jpg

Case closed.

:laughing0301:

Yeah, you mad.

"I'm FILLED WITH JOY"

But you still come here every day to rant and rave about the Orange Blob"

Yep, nothing to see here...move along.

Ohhh it was the RIGHT who whined for the last 4 years ???

Case closed.

Yes. All you bootlicking idiots did was cry about how poor, poor Donald was getting treated by the Left and the Big Bad MSM.

All that WINNING and nothing but WHINING from you deplorables.

Attorney Lin Wood suggested in a late Monday night tweet thread that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is linked to allegations of widespread vote fraud that led to a Joe Biden victory on Election Night.

“Would someone ask my never-to-be friend Brad Raffensperger @GaSecofState if he has seen this tape of election fraud at State Farm Arena in Fulton Co., GA. Several people have seen it. Many more will see it soon. Video camera eye does not lie. How do you spell Election Fraud?” Wood wrote.

BJ - Shock, the NBA turned all these arenas into fraud centers - fucking whitey was too scared to call them on it. Not Lin.
attorney lin wood should present his evidence in writing to a relevant court. i know for you spazztards, a tweet is enough. as you are currently unable to process, in real life, a tweet is not enough. nor is a press conference about releasing krakens while releasing ink from your head.

Which has more content.....your head.....or a basketball ?

let's see.......
wow. is this part of agenda21 or of epochtimes tales about commies under your bed? see a doctor and get better medication, delusional freak.

blah blah blah....yada yada yada......

Annnnnnd ANOTHER Angry miserable leftist.

Keep em coming !

See? it wasn't trump AFTER ALL !!
you are stuck again. a bot can provide better input than you. see a doctor, for real. you are completely insane.

"I'm FILLED WITH JOY"

But you still come here every day to rant and rave about the Orange Blob"

Yep, nothing to see here...move along.
I come here to be entertained by you idiots.

Attorney Lin Wood suggested in a late Monday night tweet thread that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is linked to allegations of widespread vote fraud that led to a Joe Biden victory on Election Night.

“Would someone ask my never-to-be friend Brad Raffensperger @GaSecofState if he has seen this tape of election fraud at State Farm Arena in Fulton Co., GA. Several people have seen it. Many more will see it soon. Video camera eye does not lie. How do you spell Election Fraud?” Wood wrote.

BJ - Shock, the NBA turned all these arenas into fraud centers - fucking whitey was too scared to call them on it. Not Lin.
attorney lin wood should present his evidence in writing to a relevant court. i know for you spazztards, a tweet is enough. as you are currently unable to process, in real life, a tweet is not enough. nor is a press conference about releasing krakens while releasing ink from your head.

Which has more content.....your head.....or a basketball ?

let's see.......
wow. is this part of agenda21 or of epochtimes tales about commies under your bed? see a doctor and get better medication, delusional freak.

blah blah blah....yada yada yada......

Annnnnnd ANOTHER Angry miserable leftist.

Keep em coming !

See? it wasn't trump AFTER ALL !!
you are stuck again. a bot can provide better input than you. see a doctor, for real. you are completely insane.

The angry little basketball runt.

:cuckoo:

BasicHumanUni hits the nail on the head

But it doesn’t explain why the turnout was significantly higher in the states where claims of fraud, particularly in Arizona, Michigan and Georgia, are being made, but not across the board in other Democrat-controlled cities.

The democrats only stole votes where they had too. Like Cook County in Illinois used to be a hot bed for voter fraud, but now the county is so democratic, vote stealing is unnecessary.

BasicHumanUni hits the nail on the head

But it doesn’t explain why the turnout was significantly higher in the states where claims of fraud, particularly in Arizona, Michigan and Georgia, are being made, but not across the board in other Democrat-controlled cities.

The democrats only stole votes where they had too. Like Cook County in Illinois used to be a hot bed for voter fraud, but now the county is so democratic, vote stealing is unnecessary.

Correct.

An attorney tweeted something?

Oh my.

Keep digging. Maybe something will stick.
On another note, I'd take the sledge to this Lin Wood guy.
Lawyers shouldn't deal in conspiracy theories.
Like all those lawyer congress critters involved in that impeachment scam? Start there and we'll know you are a person of true integrity.

Forum List

Back