F-35s jets and S-400 missiles

If PHA can buy Harms, FSA can buy Panzir-S1
Oh yeah Pantsir, which became the laughingstock after Israel put a weapon into the driver's side window.

UAWire - Experts: Pantsir-S1 air defense systems unable to protect Russian base in Syria
The Pantsir-S1 anti-air missile systems which are deployed in Russia’s Khmeimim air base in Syria are useless, according to the post published on the Telegram channel "Military Journalists". A similar statement was earlier posted on Facebook by Viktor Murakhovsky, a well-known Russian military expert and editor-in-chief of the "Arsenal of the Fatherland" journal.

Does Russia's Anti-Drone Pantsir S1 System Even Work?
“In Syria, it turned out that the Pantsir was practically incapable of detecting low-speed and small-sized targets, which include military UAVs. At the same time, the complex regularly recorded false targets—large birds flying around the base—rather confusing the operators.”

One S-400 (or even S-300V4) battalion with old Tunguskas is enough to protect one important target from all British F-35 in their current status.
Nope. Israel has no problem with Russian IADS, and neither would England.

IADS of Kaliningrad region is sufficient to stop the whole European (without American support) aviation.
Nonsense, you really buy into Russian marketing hype.

As I said earlier - "The smart pilots with the dumb bombs are much more effective than the dumb pilots with the smart bombs"
You being the guy who thought USA, despite all the available aircraft capable of dropping dumb bombs, rigged F-35s with them to game the interface to do forest clearing, despite clear evidence that they were actual 2,000 lb JDAMs right?

Sorry but anyone who came away looking that foolish doesn't carry much weight quoting themselves as some fountain of wisdom. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes. The only question is how exactly our European friends pretend to do it without American help.
Typhoons, Tornadoes, Rafales, Grippens, F-35s, F-18s, F-16s, etc.
JDAM, LGB, SDB, AARGM, JSOW, Storm Shadow, Brimstone, Electronic attack, Drones, etc.

First (and most important) neither the UK, nor Norway have AARGM
In a thread about F-35 versus S-400, that isn't important at all.

Second (if we restart the game "F-35 squadron vs S-400 battalion" from the very beginning) - Tunguskas will shoot down your AARGM easily.
Nope. Tunguskas aren't designed to track or engage mach 2+ missiles. They were originally designed for helicopters and low flying attack aircraft, were upgraded to target cruise missiles.

And Cruise Missiles are subsonic and very large. The Harm is supersonic (Mach 2) and small in comparison. And the Harm comes in High, not low. The way to defeat a Harm is to shut your radar site down and move it. Just shutting it down won't work since it's locked on to the last known position. And the F-35A can carry two externally.
If PHA can buy Harms, FSA can buy Panzir-S1 and Tor-M2, which can intercept 700-1000 m/s missiles.
There is no and can not be any "unbreakable" defence. Any defence can be crushed. It's just a question of the sufficient resources.
One S-400 (or even S-300V4) battalion with old Tunguskas is enough to protect one important target from all British F-35 in their current status.
IADS of Kaliningrad region is sufficient to stop the whole European (without American support) aviation.

Burning hulks can't protect anyone from anything, cupiedoll.
Yes. The only question is how exactly our European friends pretend to do it without American help.

Combien faut-il de Français pour défendre Paris? Personne ne le sait: ils n’ont jamais essayé.

Ever hear of an organization called "NATO"? So our European Friends don't have to go it alone anymore than the US does. And, Comrade, I doubt if you HAVE any friends left in Europe these days.

Ever hear of an organization called "NATO"? So our European Friends don't have to go it alone anymore than the US does. And, Comrade, I doubt if you HAVE any friends left in Europe these days.
Do you think, that those little whores can be our friends?
image.jpg

Poll: In a Russia-US conflict, Europeans favor neutrality over America

Typhoons, Tornadoes, Rafales, Grippens, F-35s, F-18s, F-16s, etc.
JDAM, LGB, SDB, AARGM, JSOW, Storm Shadow, Brimstone, Electronic attack, Drones, etc.
Bla-bla-bla... Most of this stuff will be destroyed at bases by nuclear Iscanders, Calibers and other missiles in the first hours of the conflict.

Last edited:
As I said earlier - "The smart pilots with the dumb bombs are much more effective than the dumb pilots with the smart bombs"
You being the guy who thought USA, despite all the available aircraft capable of dropping dumb bombs, rigged F-35s with them to game the interface to do forest clearing, despite clear evidence that they were actual 2,000 lb JDAMs right?
I know, that F-35 use unguided bombs for the terrain denial operations, and I clearly demonstrated that there is a technical opportunity for it, and such operations are performed regulary.
I don't care do you believe me or not at least because your opinion does not matter.

If PHA can buy Harms, FSA can buy Panzir-S1
Oh yeah Pantsir, which became the laughingstock after Israel put a weapon into the driver's side window.

UAWire - Experts: Pantsir-S1 air defense systems unable to protect Russian base in Syria
The Pantsir-S1 anti-air missile systems which are deployed in Russia’s Khmeimim air base in Syria are useless, according to the post published on the Telegram channel "Military Journalists". A similar statement was earlier posted on Facebook by Viktor Murakhovsky, a well-known Russian military expert and editor-in-chief of the "Arsenal of the Fatherland" journal.

Does Russia's Anti-Drone Pantsir S1 System Even Work?
“In Syria, it turned out that the Pantsir was practically incapable of detecting low-speed and small-sized targets, which include military UAVs. At the same time, the complex regularly recorded false targets—large birds flying around the base—rather confusing the operators.”
Oh, hell! "UAwire" is a bunch of Ukro-Canadian clowns, who knows nothing about both Ukraine and Canada (or anything else in the world).
Victor Murakhovskiy is a tanksmen, he is not expert in anti-air defence (for example, he denies that the ukroboing was shoot down by Iranians).
Pantsir have its own advantages and disadvantages (first of all - weight, price and low maneuverability), but it is not, what those "experts" will write about.
And yes, according official Russian position, Pantsir-S1 was rather effective (even against low-speed targets):
scale_1200

Nope. Israel has no problem with Russian IADS, and neither would England.
Yes. Israel has no problem with Russian IADS because they don't try to attack Russian targets.
England is not Israel, so their way is a bit different. They will ask Americans to fight instead of them.

Hah hah this explains a lot, someone is emotionally invested here.

Bla-bla-bla... Most of this stuff will be destroyed at bases by nuclear Iscanders, Calibers and other missiles in the first hours of the conflict.
Ahhh so now you are attempting to prove an S-400 cannot be defeated by European aircraft by simply adding to the scenario a nuclear conflict that removes all their aircraft from the scenario. In other words, you know you were full of shit, can't talk your way out of it, so are adding nukes.

I know, that F-35 use unguided bombs for the terrain denial operations
You thought you knew and you posted as evidence an operation where they were using JDAMs. You ended up basically screaming "I have no idea what I'm talking about" at the top of your lungs, since we showed you pitures of those JDAMs being loaded onto aircraft for that operation. You were dumb. You were clueless. You were naive. It's embarrassing for you.

, and I clearly demonstrated that there is a technical opportunity for it, and such operations are performed regulary.
No you didn't, you posted some manual from another system then just made assumptions, kind of like the one that made you such a laughingstock here about the F-35s and F-15s dropping JDAMs you assumed were dumb bombs. Yes, we're still laughing at you over that.

I don't care do you believe me or not at least because your opinion does not matter.
Awww you going to take your ball and go home?

Yes. Israel has no problem with Russian IADS because they don't try to attack Russian targets.
They attack targets defended by the greatly overhyped Russian IADS, and they've been doing it with impunity for decades. It's part of what makes you so funny on here babbling about how invincible Russian IADS, and when when you actually have to prove it you're suddenly talking about preemptive nuclear strikes and Scottish insurgents riding unicorns.

image.jpg

Unless the Russians are right next door and then that graph changes fast.
In what direction? They may join Russia as well.

They attack targets defended by the greatly overhyped Russian IADS, and they've been doing it with impunity for decades. It's part of what makes you so funny on here babbling about how invincible Russian IADS, and when when you actually have to prove it you're suddenly talking about preemptive nuclear strikes and Scottish insurgents riding unicorns.
No. Iranian or even Syrian forces are not protected by the Russian IADS. Russia is neutral in Syria-Israel conflict. And yes, Israel is not the United Kingdom. They have better weapons and much more experienced forces.

image.jpg

Ask Ukraine if they want to join Russia. How about Georgia? Or Poland or any of the other STans. I think one or two might but the rest are scared to death of a Russian Invasion. It's a pretty given fact that once you allow Russian troops into your country, you are now a Russian State and there is nothing you get to say about it after that. NATO is much more positive than Russia is and it's more trusted. And it's the only thing that stands in the way of Russia going any further than it's already gone. The lines have been drawn.

I know, that F-35 use unguided bombs for the terrain denial operations
You thought you knew and you posted as evidence an operation where they were using JDAMs. You ended up basically screaming "I have no idea what I'm talking about" at the top of your lungs, since we showed you pitures of those JDAMs being loaded onto aircraft for that operation. You were dumb. You were clueless. You were naive. It's embarrassing for you.
No. It is you, who were naive. You saw a picture with JDAMs, you saw a video with blastes, and you decided, that the isle was bombed with JDAMs.

, and I clearly demonstrated that there is a technical opportunity for it, and such operations are performed regulary.
No you didn't, you posted some manual from another system then just made assumptions, kind of like the one that made you such a laughingstock here about the F-35s and F-15s dropping JDAMs you assumed were dumb bombs. Yes, we're still laughing at you over that.
May be, I could show you more documents, if I was sure, that you curiousity is legal. But right now I'm certain it is not.

Awww you going to take your ball and go home?
No. I just said, that I know better.

image.jpg

Ask Ukraine if they want to join Russia. How about Georgia? Or Poland or any of the other STans. I think one or two might but the rest are scared to death of a Russian Invasion. It's a pretty given fact that once you allow Russian troops into your country, you are now a Russian State and there is nothing you get to say about it after that. NATO is much more positive than Russia is and it's more trusted. And it's the only thing that stands in the way of Russia going any further than it's already gone. The lines have been drawn.
Sometimes, the Russians can give the very convincing arguments, you know. So, what if we leave Europeans to their own? What if we'll be too busy with China? Will Europeans be a part of "Eurasian problem", or a part of its solution? Can they independently distract Russia from the Pacific war theatre and buy us some time to win the war against China or they prefer to make business, not war? Can they sacrifice themselves for the greater goal or they are too weak and selfish for this?

Ahhh so now you are attempting to prove an S-400 cannot be defeated by European aircraft by simply adding to the scenario a nuclear conflict that removes all their aircraft from the scenario. In other words, you know you were full of shit, can't talk your way out of it, so are adding nukes.
No. Nukes is an important part of the most of my scenarios. Modern war is a nuclear war. And I don't say, that the Russian will destroy "all their aircraft". They hardly have more than few hundreds of tactical nukes in Kolosovka.

image.jpg

Sometimes, the Russians can give the very convincing arguments, you know. So, what if we leave Europeans to their own? What if we'll be too busy with China? Will Europeans be a part of "Eurasian problem", or a part of its solution? Can they independently distract Russia from the Pacific war theatre and buy us some time to win the war against China or they prefer to make business, not war? Can they sacrifice themselves for the greater goal or they are too weak and selfish for this?

There will be NO war between the US and China or Russia. It's something that just can't happen. The only war that can happen between any combination of those 3 would be nuclear. And after one looks at the population and industrial makeup of all 3, while there would be no winners, the biggest losers would be Russian and China. Again, there will be NO war in any combination between China, Russia nor the US.

No. Nukes is an important part of the most of my scenarios. Modern war is a nuclear war. And I don't say, that the Russian will destroy "all their aircraft". They hardly have more than few hundreds of tactical nukes in Kolosovka.

The first one to start throwing Nukes pisses off everyone else and that's not a scenario you nor anyone else wants to see. Nukes are out. And so is direct confrontation between the US, Russia and China in anything other than small skirmishes.

Forum List

Back