Exxon Posts Record Profits

The entire petroleum industry is protected by U.S. "defense". Every nation depends on petroleum products. What is the logic of allowing ourselves to be dominated by avaricious individuals with no restraints?

The entire petroleum industry is protected by U.S. "defense". Every nation depends on petroleum products. What is the logic of allowing ourselves to be dominated by avaricious individuals with no restraints?

I agree. We must end Democrat domination.
Would you suggest gulags or helicopter rides?

I can show you where they squeezed record profits out of us

1675705286245.png

March crude is below $74.

Why doesn't Exxon set the price at $100?

THAT is why gas prices are so high

Wanna bet that the people bitching about high gas prices will defend this?

Yea I got a defense. Wal Mart made 10 times more. Where was our faux outrage then?

Wal Mart record profits. I guess they aren't the reason for high prices right? It's those evil oil companies. Exxon makes 55 billion in profit and lefties bitch. Wal Mart brings in TEN TIMES MORE and they are silent.

Last edited:
Yea I got a defense. Wal Mart made 10 times more. Where was our faux outrage then?

Wal Mart record profits. I guess they aren't the reason for high prices right? It's those evil oil companies. Exxon makes 55 billion in profit and lefties bitch. Wal Mart brings in TEN TIMES MORE and they are silent.

On top of which, Wal Mart sets the price the customer pays for goods, while no one has been able to show me where oil companies set the global market price for crude oil.

Forum List

Back