Extraordinary Attorney Woo - Netflix

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
Woo Young Woo is a young lawyer with Asperger's Syndrome; she boasts a high IQ, an impressive memory and a wonderfully creative thought process, but she struggles with everyday interactions.

Despite rather crappy dubbing this is a great little series. Park Eun-bin is just great in the roll of Woo. She is so cute and funny, you just have to love her. Don't expect any great plots. She is the whole show. Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 100%, something I have never seen in a Netflix series.

We liked it. Whales in the sky.
After watching all the episodes in season 1, I understand why Rotten Tomatoes gave it 100%. Although several of the early episodes drag a bit, many of the latter epoxides are just brilliant. Park Eun-bin in the role of Woo is charming and funny.

"The series is dramatic and charming, while respectfully addressing serious social issues like mental health, labour rights, and sexism. Many western media outlets have attempted to represent autism on screen with little success. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Extraordinary Attorney Woo effectively captures the many challenges of adjusting to adulthood as an autistic person who just wants to fit in. I could really connect with this sense of isolation depicted on screen."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back