Exterminate All The Brutes

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
If you have HBO and have not seen this 4 part docuseries, you are missing some really enlightening, albeit somewhat depressing, television. It is not only very informative, but the content is really riveting, it's like "Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee" combined with Columbus and the slave trade to explore the deep origins of white supremacy since around 1500, and how it has shaped the world. Raoul Peck produced this, and he also narrates it. Josh Hartnett appears frequently, usually as some white person in charge of brutalizing Indians or Africans.

But even if the subject matter is not something you're interested in, you are guaranteed to learn something, and it is very entertaining, nevertheless. Admittedly, all of this happened, and you can process it however you want to.

Everyone want to escape to white countries. Like I told you leftist faggots before black africans sold black africans for 1,000 years to Arabs before the USA was even a country. You leftist fags prove everyday how SUPREME white countries are by how they treat everyone regardless of race, ethnicity, religion etc. Whites are the most tolerant people on Earth.

Everyone want to escape to white countries. Like I told you leftist faggots before black africans sold black africans for 1,000 years to Arabs before the USA was even a country. You leftist fags prove everyday how SUPREME white countries are by how they treat everyone regardless of race, ethnicity, religion etc. Whites are the most tolerant people on Earth.

Jesus, you're a fucking retard. No further elaboration necessary.

You can't dispute anything I said you loser leftist.

I can validate that you are a low grade, feeble minded imbecile. See post #5 for proof.

I can validate that you are a low grade, feeble minded imbecile. See post #5 for proof.
No Black countries listed? Wonder why?

Top Desired Destinations for Potential Migrants
To which country would you like to move?
2010-20122015-2017Estimated number of adults
%%(in millions)
United States2221158
Canada6647
Germany4642
France5536
Australia4536
United Kingdom7434
Saudi Arabia5324
Spain4321
Japan2217
Italy3215
Switzerland2214
United Arab Emirates2212
Singapore1111
Sweden119
China119
New Zealand119
Russia118
Netherlands117
South Africa117
Brazil116
South Korea116
Turkey*16
*Less than 0.5%
GALLUP WORLD POLL, 2015-2017

Countries Where at Least Half of Adults Would Like to Move
Desire to migrate
%
Sierra Leone71
Liberia66
Haiti63
Albania60
El Salvador52
Congo (Kinshasa)50
Ghana49
Dominican Republic49
Nigeria48
Armenia47
Honduras47
Syria46
Kosovo46
GALLUP WORLD POLL, 2015-2017

If you have HBO and have not seen this 4 part docuseries, you are missing some really enlightening, albeit somewhat depressing, television. It is not only very informative, but the content is really riveting, it's like "Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee" combined with Columbus and the slave trade to explore the deep origins of white supremacy since around 1500, and how it has shaped the world. Raoul Peck produced this, and he also narrates it. Josh Hartnett appears frequently, usually as some white person in charge of brutalizing Indians or Africans.

But even if the subject matter is not something you're interested in, you are guaranteed to learn something, and it is very entertaining, nevertheless. Admittedly, all of this happened, and you can process it however you want to.

:auiqs.jpg:

You simple minded small thinking plebe.

Amazing that you can't see through billionaire corporate funded elite propaganda.

Sad really.

"It’s astounding that HBO’s new docuseries Exterminate All the Brutes even exists"
haha, no, whats astounding is that this person thinks it is astounding. What would REALLY be astounding is a documentary that accurately depicted the JEWISH dominance of the slave trade to both North and South America, or that noted white christian men and women in Europe and North America were the first humans ever to cast slavery as a moral issue. and actually made it illegal and fouight a war to end it.

"It’s astounding that HBO’s new docuseries Exterminate All the Brutes even exists"
haha, no, whats astounding is that this person thinks it is astounding. What would REALLY be astounding is a documentary that accurately depicted the JEWISH dominance of the slave trade to both North and South America, or that noted white christian men and women in Europe and North America were the first humans ever to cast slavery as a moral issue. and actually made it illegal and fouight a war to end it.

Another clueless fuck.

Amazing that you can't see through billionaire corporate funded elite propaganda.

Sad really.

Billionaire corporate funded elite propaganda? What the fuck are you babbling about?

Sad indeed, your intellectual capacity, that is.

Sad really.

Billionaire corporate funded elite propaganda? What the fuck are you babbling about?

Sad indeed, your intellectual capacity, that is.

My intellectual capacity huh?

I know the root and origin of the crap you believe. You don't even have the "intellectual capacity," to understand what I am talking about. . . You just admitted it.

You know why this is? BECAUSE I READ. . . and you passively let yourself be fed lies.

Propaganda (1928)

by Edward Bernays​

"THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.
We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. . . . "

Not so.

Not so.
Really? Please cite an example of White people seeking asylum in a non-White country. Cue the Jeopardy music.

Not so.
Really? Please cite an example of White people seeking asylum in a non-White country. Cue the Jeopardy music.
You have to prove your assertion, not me.

Forum List

Back