Exposing Homicidal Political Instincts

Did the Democrat raised to a Justice of the Supreme Court change a document that led to the defeat of Republican attempts to end partial birth abortion????

You bet she did!

11. “…documents released by the Clinton White House show Elena Kagan’s “willingness to manipulate medical science to fit the Democratic party’s political agenda on the hot-button issue of abortion.” The account, if it is true, is a shocking one.

The initial draft said that the ACOG panel “could identify no circumstances under which this procedure . . . would be the only option to save the life or preserve the health of the woman.” That language horrified the rabidly pro-abortion Elena Kagan,…” A Smoking Gun in the Kagan Case?

12. “So Kagan took matters into her own hands:

So Kagan set about solving the problem. Her notes, produced by the White House to the Senate Judiciary Committee, show that she herself drafted the critical language hedging ACOG’s position: “An intact D&X [the medical term for the procedure], however, may be the best or most appropriate procedure in a particular circumstance to save the life or preserve the health of a woman.”
Kagan’s language was copied verbatim by the ACOG executive board into its final statement, where it then became one of the greatest evidentiary hurdles faced by Justice Department lawyers (of whom I was one) in defending the federal ban. (Kagan’s role was never disclosed to the courts.)

… in Kagan’s handwriting. Unless there is some other interpretation of these documents that does not occur to me, it appears that Elena Kagan participated in a gigantic scientific deception. On behalf of the Clinton White House, she deliberately subverted what was supposed to be an objective scientific process. The ACOG report was certainly seen in that light by the federal courts. ” Ibid.

Perhaps the shocking thing is not that Democrats are willing to do whatever wins, but the shrug the revelation will produce in Democrat voters. They simply don’t care. They didn’t care about the 100 million their Bolshevik forebears killed, so why would they care about this mutilation of babies.

Firstly, I thought you'd like my bloated swill, it was just as bloated and swillish as yours was.

Secondly, I see why you like Trump so much since neither of your statements are truthful.

Both are 100% true, accurate and factual.

No wonder you favor liars.....birds of a feather and all.
No, one is taken out of context the other is an interpretation not shared by Obama or most everyone else. They are dishonest spin.

I never mind proving you a low-life liar.

Let's do it again.

In both cases I provided exactly what the Muslim President said.

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

"Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Don't wipe the egg off your face.....it's an improvement.
The first quote is taken out of context so it is not a lie, it is merely deceitful.

I don't see any guarantees that Iran will get a bomb only that their efforts will be delayed. Obama is not giving them a bomb.

I appreciate you doubling down providing an outright lie, calling Obama a Muslim. Thanks for showing your true feathers.

"...not a lie, it is merely deceitful."

Astounding from a normal person....not from a Democrat.

"I appreciate you doubling down providing an outright lie, calling Obama a Muslim."

I was soooooo hoping to get you to say that, so I could prove it.

1. You will neither be able to deny any of the following, nor will you be able to come up with a plausible explanation for same other than as proof that Obama is a Muslim.

I provide these indicia as proof that Hussein Obama was at the very least, a crypto-Islamist, out to promote that Eastern culture and religion over the one that make America great.

There is no way to explain away this body of evidence herein, other than the conclusion above.

Any mistakes herein??????

2.Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…” Obama attended an Indonesian public school

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecutionor compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

Sometimes, an adherent may slip up….
“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

· Stephanopoulos: [breaking in] Christian faith

• Obama: [stuttering] ma - my Christian faith ... “

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

4. Just for argument’s sake, let’s suppose that Obama was an undercover Muslim….who might want to help him to…..advance?

“…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Or…put it this way: why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?

5. Jump to 2009….Obama as President…time to re-pay for all the help: President Barack Obama
delivers a speech at American University in Cairo, Egypt, that “promised a new beginning with Muslim and Arab countries.”

“Obama gave front-row seats to Muslim Brotherhood in 2009 Cairo Speech”
Obama gave front-row seats to Muslim Brotherhood in 2009 Cairo Speech

Know anything about this group favored by Hussein Obama?

The Nazis were largely responsible for the creation of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood, the first modern mass movement of political Islam (1928): they hoped to use the Brotherhood against the British in the Middle East.
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 60,
and John Loftus, ‘The Muslim Brotherhood,

The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and al-Qaeda

Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, was a devout admirer of Adolf Hitler.
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=28588

"The Muslim Brotherhood is a group that worries us not because it deals with philosophical or ideological ideas but because it defends the use of violence against civilians". Poole, Patrick, (26 March 2007).
"Mainstreaming the Muslim Brotherhood". FrontPage Magazine. p. 39.

6."
Obama White House Declares Muslim Brotherhood Is Not a Terrorist OrganizationLatest Blog Posts | CBN.com
"The Muslim Brotherhood called for “a long, uncompromising jihad” in Egypt just days after a delegation of the Islamist group’s key leaders and allies met with the State Department, according to an official statement released this week.

Just days after a delegation that included two top Brotherhood leaders was
hosted at the State Department, the organization released an official statement calling on its supporters to “prepare” for jihad, according to an independent translation of the statement first posted on Tuesday."
Open Jihad Declared in Egypt Following State Dept. Meeting with Muslim Brotherhood-Aligned Leaders

7. What is the reason behind these lies that Obama released on an unsuspecting public:

And for the next item in this fully documented and linked, thesis:

Obama “told you that radical Islamist terrorism does not stem from ideology.” Pompeo, at site of Obama's address to Muslim world, rebukes his legacy: 'Age of self-inflicted American shame is over'

Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacrehttps://nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-says-we-are-to-blame-not-islamic-terrorism-for-orlando-massacre/

“Isis is not about Islam, says Obama”
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

“Obama on ISIS: ‘They’re not an existential threat to us’”
Obama on ISIS: 'They're not an existential threat to us'

If Obama weren't exactly what I have revealed him to be.....why would he posit those lies??????

8. As President, Obama actually worked to establish the Muslim Brotherhood in control of Egypt, known as the ‘army of the Arabs.’

When the people of Egypt refused the fundamentalism that Obama represented, he actually cut off aid to Egypt.

When the Egyptian people declined to be governed by the 7th century savages, the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama had a fit:

"The U.S. government has decided privately to act as if the military takeover of Egypt was a coup, temporarily suspending most forms of military aid, despite deciding not to announce publicly a coup determination one way or the other, according to a leading U.S. senator.
In the latest example of its poorly understood Egypt policy, the Obama administration has decided to temporarily suspend the disbursement of most direct military aid, the delivery of weapons to the Egyptian military, and some forms of economic aid to the Egyptian government while it conducts a broad review of the relationship."

Senator: Obama Administration Secretly Suspended Military Aid to Egypt - The Daily Beast

"…Obama administration used the language of “moderate Islamists” to describe the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and he called Iran’s President Rouhani, a “moderate” reformist, despite the rise of human rights violations in Iran on Rouhani’s watch.

The Muslim Brotherhood, on the other hand was better known for sponsoring terrorist proxies and ideological movements that reflected its Islamist ideology. "

Why did the Obama administration support Morsi's Muslim Brotherhood?

Why would some Muslims not want President al-Sisi in place of the fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood, who Obama favored?

“In the small village of al-Ur, in the south of Egypt, a cathedral dedicated to the 21 Copts beheaded in 2015 by the Islamic State in Libya was inaugurated in February.

Financed by the government, the new church is part of the strategy of President ‘Abd al Fattah al-Sisi, who will run for a second term in office in an election in March, to strengthen the alliance with the Coptic Church.

… the current President, ‘Abd al Fattah al-Sisi, who wanted to publicly renew the pact with a majestic ceremony. On January 6, 2018, on the occasion of the Coptic Christmas, the current Egyptian rais inaugurated with Patriarch Tawadros II the new cathedral that, according to the President’s intentions, should become the largest Christian church in the Middle East.”
From Nasser to Sisi, the Difficult Balance of the Copts

Sisi......embracing Christians......no Islamist President could abide that!!!!!!!

9. In his battle to abet the creation of a Muslim Caliphate, Obama clearing the field for the creation of ISIS by refusing to leave any troops as a counterweight in Iraq

"With regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should be a status of forces agreement,” Romney told Obama as the two convened on the Lynn University campus in Boca Raton, Fla., that October evening.

“That’s not true,” Obama interjected. “Oh, you didn’t want a status of forces agreement?” Romney asked as an argument ensued.“No,” Obama said. “What I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.”
Obama Suddenly No Longer Interested in Taking Credit for Ending Iraq War | FrontPage Magazinehttp://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dg...erested-in-taking-credit-for-ending-iraq-war/

"The toll wreaked by his disengagement from the world and retreat from the use of American influence is severe. While ISIS expands its reach with summary executions possibly running into the thousands, Obama is left to offload onto Maliki all responsibility for the chaos that’s happened and all that’s to come.

That's the easy way for Obama to escape admitting that he blew it."
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/obama-wrought-article-1.1832083#ixzz35TDXzhJC

[Obama] “… underestimated the tenacity and viciousness of radical Islamism, a debauched strain of the faith that seeks to upend every other form of worship or governance. ISIS drove to the outskirts of Baghdad as America hesitated. They raped and pillaged and murdered tens of thousands of innocents. They birthed a caliphate across Syria and Iraq and launched terror attacks that killed all across continents.”
WATCH: Pompeo Delivers Rip-Snorting Speech In Cairo, Eviscerates Obama

….did you know Hussein installed ISIS-supporting Islamist as senior adviser in Homeland Security???

Would an American do this?????
Not hardly.

10. Then, there’s this: Obama’s support for the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, the maniacs waiting for 12th Imam to immolate the entire world? An accident? Or based on his faith?
Obama made certain that America showed no support for the ‘Green Revolution’ when the people of Iran protested the savage mullah’s…

“[Obama’s] “reluctance, to wield our influence kept us silent as the people of Iran rose up against the mullahs in Tehran in the Green Revolution. The ayatollahs and their henchmen murdered, jailed, and intimidated freedom-loving Iranians, and they wrongly blamed America for this unrest when it was their own tyranny that had fueled it. Emboldened, the regime spread its cancerous influence to Yemen, to Iraq, to Syria, and still further into Lebanon.”

"... new details on how far Obama went to avoid helping Iran's green movement. Behind the scenes, Obama overruled advisers who wanted to do what America had done at similar transitions from dictatorship to democracy, and signal America's support."
Why Obama Let Iran's Green Revolution Fail

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

“US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran”
https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/index.html

And, in a textbook example of obstruction of justice, Obama squashed a Justice Department case against Iran and Hezbollah for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the United States.

And contrary to all of his promises not to do so, and in contravention of the non-proliferation agreement that is our policy, Hussein Obama guaranteed nuclear weapons to Iran....

NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:
"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.
In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written four years ago.

There was never....NEVER....any reason to allow the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism to have nuclear weapons.

Unless one was infatuated with the idea of ‘a Muslim Bomb!’

And who would favor that?? A Muslim, perhaps.
Hussein Obama.

11. In so very many ways, Islamofascists and Democrats share a nexus, thus putting Obama in the proverbial ‘catbird seat.’
Here is one of those ways: anti-Semitism.

Who are the eternal targets of Islamists.

Jews.

What is the only country that Obama sent paid apparatchiks to target and destabilize?

“Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu” Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

“During Israel’s 2015 elections, the Obama administration — led by Secretary of State John Kerry — illegally intervened when they attempted to defeat the reelection of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by covertly funneling State Department grants to opposition groups. The Obama administration detested Netanyahu due to his refusal to cave into Palestinian demands, a group that even refused to recognize the existence of Israel.”
Obama’s Meddling in Foreign Elections: Six Examples

And who are Obama’s pals?????
clip_image001.jpg

Obama-Farrakhan photo cover-up
Obama-Farrakhan photo cover-up | Tulsa Today

12. Anyone recall the hidden tape of Obama with noted anti-Semite Rashid Khalidi?

"The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama’s Khalidi Bash Tape
At the time Khalidi, a PLO adviser turned University of Chicago professor, was headed east to Columbia. There he would take over the University’s Middle East-studies program (which he has since maintained as a bubbling cauldron of anti-Semitism) and assume the professorship endowed in honor of Edward Sayyid, another notorious terror apologist."
The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama’s Khalidi Bash Tape | National Review

13. Remember this, by Obama, in service to his faith:
Obama Saying 'Islam has been Woven into the Fabric of our Country Since its Founding'

Not hardly.

They were enemies of the United States from before the Barbary War.

In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they inquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise.

He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once.

"American Peace Commissioners to John Jay," March 28, 1786, "Thomas Jefferson Papers," Series 1. General Correspondence. 1651–1827, Library of Congress. LoC: March 28, 1786

But a Muslim is allowed to lie if it benefits the faith.

Even if he is the President of the United States.

14. All of the indicia that I have provided in this thread are true. Proof of same is that the Democrat serfs who evinced their ire at it, have been unable to show otherwise.

And, taken collectively, they provide undeniable truth wabout Hussein Obama: he is either Muslim, or wishes Islam to take over Western Civilization.

There is no other possible conclusion possible.

But wait! There’s more!

All of the things Obama has done to advance Islam pales in comparison to his gargantuan efforts to strengthen the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism: Iran.

As important as Obama’s guaranteeing nuclear weapons to Iran is who rule Iran: these are maniacs who believe that worldwide conflagration will lead to the return of the Muslim Messiah.

Their foreign policy of Iran is aimed at world domination under the leadership of the 12th Imam.

The Hidden Imam, as he is also known by his followers, will only return after a period of cosmic chaos, war and bloodshed – what Christians call the Apocalypse –

“ The hidden Imam who is expected to return....
....beware of doubting, for to doubt the order of God, the Mighty, the Sublime, is apostasy (Kufr). Ibn Khaldun also states that “ When imprisoned with his mother in the house, he entered a sort of well or pit in the house that his family occupies at Samarrah, Iraq, and there he disappeared, but he is to come forth at the end of the age to fill the earth with justice”.
The Twelfth Imam, Muhammad ibn al-Hasan (Al-Mahdi-Sahibuz Zaman) (The hidden Imam who is expected to return)

From the NYTimes:

“We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder. Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.” Cult of Death

If Obama were not a secret Muslim, why would he be supporting this????

15. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.

When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacs…

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were killing them

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iran’s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. And….he provides them with the fruits of America’s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to America….our drone technology.

Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

Answer: it is just one more of the copious and generous gifts from the man Democrats/Liberals called the Messiah, and God and Jesus.
Methinks the reference was to the wrong religion.

"President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obama’s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: “And speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken America’s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?”
Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

16. But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."
Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybe… And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was “standard procedure” for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."
Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'allies’ in the ummah (Ummah (Arabic: أمة‎ [ˈʊm.mæ]) is an Arabic word meaning "community").

Any doubt where Hussein Obama’s affections lie?

Soooo……wadda’ ya’ think……Obama, a crypto-Islamist?????

Definitely.
=======================================================

17. From the start, Obama was Muslim. Here, Politifact verifies this:

Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.
Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…”
Obama attended an Indonesian public school

Then, Obama chooses as his spiritual guide, the anti-American pastor-nee-Muslim, Jeremiah Wright.

“Long before Reverend Wright entered the national stage, Ryan Lizza of The New Republic, in the March 19, 2007 issue, dropped this little gem:

Wright was a former Muslim and black nationalist who had studied at Howard and Chicago, and Trinity’s guiding principles–what the church calls the “Black Value System”

The racist paranoia of AIDS being developed by white America to kill blacks and other inexcusable statements are from the same framework of the NOI and Farrakhan. In fact:

In 1984, Wright was one of the inner circle that traveled with Farrakhan to visit Libyan strongman Col. Muammar Khadafy.

…why did Wright’s church put the racist and anti-Semitic Farrakhan on the cover of its magazine Trumpet? Why did Trinity Church post:
a manifesto by Hamas that defended terrorism as legitimate resistance, refused to recognize the right of Israel to exist and compared the terror group’s official charter – which calls for the murder of Jews – to America’s Declaration of Independence[?]

The three points above show a consistent pattern of Wright parroting not only the language and but also the attitude of the Nation of Islam.

The Reverend Wright may no longer be a Muslim, but he clearly embraces Hamas, Minister Farrakhan and others because they dovetail with his established world view, as with other syncretic religions.

Reverend Wright’s hate speeches are a glimpse of someone who has blended Nation of Islam and Black Nationalist Liberation Theology into a subversive Christianity,…”
Jeremiah Wright Was a Muslim: Why That Matters

A comfortable arena for our Muslim former President.

Of course, the Left's coterie have been unable to confront the reason for this thread: proof that Hussein Obama is a closet Muslim and/or a crypto-Islamist.

Soooo.....let's get back on course, as it appears painful for those who were snookered by Obama.

18. Obama, a crypto-Islamist, was attracted to another who claimed to be Christian, but honored and supported Muslims like Louis Farrakhan….Jeremiah Wright.

In fact, Hussein chose the title of his book from a Wright sermon:

“… the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr.’s “The Audacity to Hope” sermon, originally delivered in 1988, as published in “What Makes You So Strong? Sermons of Joy and Strength from Jeremiah A. Wright Jr.” Wright’s ‘Audacity to Hope’ Sermon

Now….if Wright is a Christian….as Obama claims to be, too….how to explain this:

“Muslim Brotherhood – Jeremiah Wright Declares that Yahweh is Allah

Jeremiah Wright declares that the God he worships is the same as Allah, the God of the Muslims.” Muslim Brotherhood – Jeremiah Wright Declares that Yahweh is Allah

You've just admitted you couldn't refute a single one of my examples of the behavior of a Muslim....]

Another chance?

Fire up both of your cerebral neurons and see if you can dream up a scenario that would fit those examples by a non-Muslim.

Half-truths and innuendos. Sorry but quantity does not make quality. Here's a quote evaluating one of your claims: "We rate the claim Pants-on-Fire wrong". The quote comes from one of the links YOU listed. You really should read you own cut & paste.

Both are 100% true, accurate and factual.

No wonder you favor liars.....birds of a feather and all.
No, one is taken out of context the other is an interpretation not shared by Obama or most everyone else. They are dishonest spin.

Let's do it again.

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

The first quote is taken out of context so it is not a lie, it is merely deceitful.

I don't see any guarantees that Iran will get a bomb only that their efforts will be delayed. Obama is not giving them a bomb.

I appreciate you doubling down providing an outright lie, calling Obama a Muslim. Thanks for showing your true feathers.

"I appreciate you doubling down providing an outright lie, calling Obama a Muslim."

1. You will neither be able to deny any of the following, nor will you be able to come up with a plausible explanation for same other than as proof that Obama is a Muslim.

I provide these indicia as proof that Hussein Obama was at the very least, a crypto-Islamist, out to promote that Eastern culture and religion over the one that make America great.

There is no way to explain away this body of evidence herein, other than the conclusion above.

2.Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…” Obama attended an Indonesian public school

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecutionor compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

4. Just for argument’s sake, let’s suppose that Obama was an undercover Muslim….who might want to help him to…..advance?

“…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”

Or…put it this way: why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?

5. Jump to 2009….Obama as President…time to re-pay for all the help: President Barack Obama
delivers a speech at American University in Cairo, Egypt, that “promised a new beginning with Muslim and Arab countries.”

The Nazis were largely responsible for the creation of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood, the first modern mass movement of political Islam (1928): they hoped to use the Brotherhood against the British in the Middle East.

Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, was a devout admirer of Adolf Hitler.

"The Muslim Brotherhood is a group that worries us not because it deals with philosophical or ideological ideas but because it defends the use of violence against civilians". Poole, Patrick, (26 March 2007).

6."
Obama White House Declares Muslim Brotherhood Is Not a Terrorist OrganizationLatest Blog Posts | CBN.com
"The Muslim Brotherhood called for “a long, uncompromising jihad” in Egypt just days after a delegation of the Islamist group’s key leaders and allies met with the State Department, according to an official statement released this week.

hosted at the State Department, the organization released an official statement calling on its supporters to “prepare” for jihad, according to an independent translation of the statement first posted on Tuesday."
Open Jihad Declared in Egypt Following State Dept. Meeting with Muslim Brotherhood-Aligned Leaders

7. What is the reason behind these lies that Obama released on an unsuspecting public:

Obama “told you that radical Islamist terrorism does not stem from ideology.” Pompeo, at site of Obama's address to Muslim world, rebukes his legacy: 'Age of self-inflicted American shame is over'

Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacrehttps://nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-says-we-are-to-blame-not-islamic-terrorism-for-orlando-massacre/

If Obama weren't exactly what I have revealed him to be.....why would he posit those lies??????

8. As President, Obama actually worked to establish the Muslim Brotherhood in control of Egypt, known as the ‘army of the Arabs.’

When the people of Egypt refused the fundamentalism that Obama represented, he actually cut off aid to Egypt.

When the Egyptian people declined to be governed by the 7th century savages, the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama had a fit:

"The U.S. government has decided privately to act as if the military takeover of Egypt was a coup, temporarily suspending most forms of military aid, despite deciding not to announce publicly a coup determination one way or the other, according to a leading U.S. senator.
In the latest example of its poorly understood Egypt policy, the Obama administration has decided to temporarily suspend the disbursement of most direct military aid, the delivery of weapons to the Egyptian military, and some forms of economic aid to the Egyptian government while it conducts a broad review of the relationship."

Senator: Obama Administration Secretly Suspended Military Aid to Egypt - The Daily Beast

"…Obama administration used the language of “moderate Islamists” to describe the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and he called Iran’s President Rouhani, a “moderate” reformist, despite the rise of human rights violations in Iran on Rouhani’s watch.

The Muslim Brotherhood, on the other hand was better known for sponsoring terrorist proxies and ideological movements that reflected its Islamist ideology. "

Why would some Muslims not want President al-Sisi in place of the fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood, who Obama favored?

“In the small village of al-Ur, in the south of Egypt, a cathedral dedicated to the 21 Copts beheaded in 2015 by the Islamic State in Libya was inaugurated in February.

Financed by the government, the new church is part of the strategy of President ‘Abd al Fattah al-Sisi, who will run for a second term in office in an election in March, to strengthen the alliance with the Coptic Church.

… the current President, ‘Abd al Fattah al-Sisi, who wanted to publicly renew the pact with a majestic ceremony. On January 6, 2018, on the occasion of the Coptic Christmas, the current Egyptian rais inaugurated with Patriarch Tawadros II the new cathedral that, according to the President’s intentions, should become the largest Christian church in the Middle East.”

Sisi......embracing Christians......no Islamist President could abide that!!!!!!!

9. In his battle to abet the creation of a Muslim Caliphate, Obama clearing the field for the creation of ISIS by refusing to leave any troops as a counterweight in Iraq

"With regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should be a status of forces agreement,” Romney told Obama as the two convened on the Lynn University campus in Boca Raton, Fla., that October evening.

“That’s not true,” Obama interjected. “Oh, you didn’t want a status of forces agreement?” Romney asked as an argument ensued.“No,” Obama said. “What I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.”
Obama Suddenly No Longer Interested in Taking Credit for Ending Iraq War | FrontPage Magazinehttp://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dg...erested-in-taking-credit-for-ending-iraq-war/

"The toll wreaked by his disengagement from the world and retreat from the use of American influence is severe. While ISIS expands its reach with summary executions possibly running into the thousands, Obama is left to offload onto Maliki all responsibility for the chaos that’s happened and all that’s to come.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/obama-wrought-article-1.1832083#ixzz35TDXzhJC

[Obama] “… underestimated the tenacity and viciousness of radical Islamism, a debauched strain of the faith that seeks to upend every other form of worship or governance. ISIS drove to the outskirts of Baghdad as America hesitated. They raped and pillaged and murdered tens of thousands of innocents. They birthed a caliphate across Syria and Iraq and launched terror attacks that killed all across continents.”

….did you know Hussein installed ISIS-supporting Islamist as senior adviser in Homeland Security???

Not hardly.

10. Then, there’s this: Obama’s support for the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, the maniacs waiting for 12th Imam to immolate the entire world? An accident? Or based on his faith?
Obama made certain that America showed no support for the ‘Green Revolution’ when the people of Iran protested the savage mullah’s…

“[Obama’s] “reluctance, to wield our influence kept us silent as the people of Iran rose up against the mullahs in Tehran in the Green Revolution. The ayatollahs and their henchmen murdered, jailed, and intimidated freedom-loving Iranians, and they wrongly blamed America for this unrest when it was their own tyranny that had fueled it. Emboldened, the regime spread its cancerous influence to Yemen, to Iraq, to Syria, and still further into Lebanon.”

"... new details on how far Obama went to avoid helping Iran's green movement. Behind the scenes, Obama overruled advisers who wanted to do what America had done at similar transitions from dictatorship to democracy, and signal America's support."

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/index.html

And, in a textbook example of obstruction of justice, Obama squashed a Justice Department case against Iran and Hezbollah for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the United States.

And contrary to all of his promises not to do so, and in contravention of the non-proliferation agreement that is our policy, Hussein Obama guaranteed nuclear weapons to Iran....

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.
In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."

There was never....NEVER....any reason to allow the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism to have nuclear weapons.

Hussein Obama.

11. In so very many ways, Islamofascists and Democrats share a nexus, thus putting Obama in the proverbial ‘catbird seat.’

Jews.

What is the only country that Obama sent paid apparatchiks to target and destabilize?

“Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu” Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

“During Israel’s 2015 elections, the Obama administration — led by Secretary of State John Kerry — illegally intervened when they attempted to defeat the reelection of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by covertly funneling State Department grants to opposition groups. The Obama administration detested Netanyahu due to his refusal to cave into Palestinian demands, a group that even refused to recognize the existence of Israel.”

clip_image001.jpg

12. Anyone recall the hidden tape of Obama with noted anti-Semite Rashid Khalidi?

At the time Khalidi, a PLO adviser turned University of Chicago professor, was headed east to Columbia. There he would take over the University’s Middle East-studies program (which he has since maintained as a bubbling cauldron of anti-Semitism) and assume the professorship endowed in honor of Edward Sayyid, another notorious terror apologist."

Obama Saying 'Islam has been Woven into the Fabric of our Country Since its Founding'

Not hardly.

In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they inquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise.

He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once.

"American Peace Commissioners to John Jay," March 28, 1786, "Thomas Jefferson Papers," Series 1. General Correspondence. 1651–1827, Library of Congress. LoC: March 28, 1786

14. All of the indicia that I have provided in this thread are true. Proof of same is that the Democrat serfs who evinced their ire at it, have been unable to show otherwise.

And, taken collectively, they provide undeniable truth wabout Hussein Obama: he is either Muslim, or wishes Islam to take over Western Civilization.

But wait! There’s more!

All of the things Obama has done to advance Islam pales in comparison to his gargantuan efforts to strengthen the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism: Iran.

As important as Obama’s guaranteeing nuclear weapons to Iran is who rule Iran: these are maniacs who believe that worldwide conflagration will lead to the return of the Muslim Messiah.

Their foreign policy of Iran is aimed at world domination under the leadership of the 12th Imam.

The Hidden Imam, as he is also known by his followers, will only return after a period of cosmic chaos, war and bloodshed – what Christians call the Apocalypse –

....beware of doubting, for to doubt the order of God, the Mighty, the Sublime, is apostasy (Kufr). Ibn Khaldun also states that “ When imprisoned with his mother in the house, he entered a sort of well or pit in the house that his family occupies at Samarrah, Iraq, and there he disappeared, but he is to come forth at the end of the age to fill the earth with justice”.
The Twelfth Imam, Muhammad ibn al-Hasan (Al-Mahdi-Sahibuz Zaman) (The hidden Imam who is expected to return)

From the NYTimes:

“We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder. Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.” Cult of Death

15. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iran’s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. And….he provides them with the fruits of America’s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to America….our drone technology.

Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

Answer: it is just one more of the copious and generous gifts from the man Democrats/Liberals called the Messiah, and God and Jesus.

"President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obama’s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: “And speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken America’s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?”

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."
Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybe… And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was “standard procedure” for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'allies’ in the ummah (Ummah (Arabic: أمة‎ [ˈʊm.mæ]) is an Arabic word meaning "community").

Definitely.

Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…”

Then, Obama chooses as his spiritual guide, the anti-American pastor-nee-Muslim, Jeremiah Wright.

“Long before Reverend Wright entered the national stage, Ryan Lizza of The New Republic, in the March 19, 2007 issue, dropped this little gem:

Wright was a former Muslim and black nationalist who had studied at Howard and Chicago, and Trinity’s guiding principles–what the church calls the “Black Value System”

The racist paranoia of AIDS being developed by white America to kill blacks and other inexcusable statements are from the same framework of the NOI and Farrakhan. In fact:

In 1984, Wright was one of the inner circle that traveled with Farrakhan to visit Libyan strongman Col. Muammar Khadafy.

…why did Wright’s church put the racist and anti-Semitic Farrakhan on the cover of its magazine Trumpet? Why did Trinity Church post:
a manifesto by Hamas that defended terrorism as legitimate resistance, refused to recognize the right of Israel to exist and compared the terror group’s official charter – which calls for the murder of Jews – to America’s Declaration of Independence[?]

The three points above show a consistent pattern of Wright parroting not only the language and but also the attitude of the Nation of Islam.

The Reverend Wright may no longer be a Muslim, but he clearly embraces Hamas, Minister Farrakhan and others because they dovetail with his established world view, as with other syncretic religions.

Reverend Wright’s hate speeches are a glimpse of someone who has blended Nation of Islam and Black Nationalist Liberation Theology into a subversive Christianity,…”

Of course, the Left's coterie have been unable to confront the reason for this thread: proof that Hussein Obama is a closet Muslim and/or a crypto-Islamist.

Soooo.....let's get back on course, as it appears painful for those who were snookered by Obama.

18. Obama, a crypto-Islamist, was attracted to another who claimed to be Christian, but honored and supported Muslims like Louis Farrakhan….Jeremiah Wright.

“… the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr.’s “The Audacity to Hope” sermon, originally delivered in 1988, as published in “What Makes You So Strong? Sermons of Joy and Strength from Jeremiah A. Wright Jr.” Wright’s ‘Audacity to Hope’ Sermon

Jeremiah Wright declares that the God he worships is the same as Allah, the God of the Muslims.” Muslim Brotherhood – Jeremiah Wright Declares that Yahweh is Allah

You've just admitted you couldn't refute a single one of my examples of the behavior of a Muslim....]

Another chance?

Fire up both of your cerebral neurons and see if you can dream up a scenario that would fit those examples by a non-Muslim.

Half-truths and innuendos. Sorry but quantity does not make quality. Here's a quote evaluating one of your claims: "We rate the claim Pants-on-Fire wrong". The quote comes from one of the links YOU listed. You really should read you own cut & paste.

So you couldn't find any errors in my 100% correct analysis, and, instead, rely on the Liberal "is not, issssssss noooottttttttt!" response.

In short, you remain on the batting end of a no-hitter.

You can leave, dolt.

13. “The federal courts were victimized by a gross deception and a perversion of both the scientific process and the judicial process, carried out, the evidence appears to show, by Elena Kagan.”
A Smoking Gun in the Kagan Case?

14. “The language in this memo—”imaginable,” “let alone,” the quotes around “necessary”—depicts a conversation in which nobody could think of a real case where intact D&X [partial birth abortion] was, as Kagan’s revision would later put it, “the best or most appropriate procedure in a particular circumstance to save the life or preserve the health of a woman.”

Indeed, the participants doubted whether “anything at all” could meet Clinton’s standardnamely, a case in which intact D&X would be “necessary to preserve the life of the woman or avert serious adverse consequences to her health.” So Kagan’s statement at her hearing—that ACOG had said intact D&X “was in some circumstances the medically best procedure”—considerably stretches the truth as she recorded it. It implies, contrary to her contemporaneous notes, that ACOG had affirmed a specific need for the procedure.

All of us should be embarrassed that a sentence written by a White House aide now stands enshrined in the jurisprudence of the Supreme Court, erroneously credited with scientific authorship and rigor. Kagan should be most chastened of all. She fooled the nation’s highest judges.” Elena Kagan's partial-birth abortion scandal.

No….it is not all of us who should be embarrassed…..the perpetrators of the fraud should be more then embarrassed…..these Democrats should be jailed.

A Democrat Supreme Court Justice altered a statement....lied......and got away with it.

Democrats put this criminal.....and she also has a record of opposition to free speech and the first amendment.......on the Supreme Court.

No one can defend this.

15. Here is Senator Hatch grilling Kagan about what she did, altered the document ‘in my handwriting.’ She lies her way around it.

This is what the Democrats put on the Supreme Court.

You can see the actual Kagan forgery here: http://operationrescue.org/pdfs/1997 Kagan-ACOG Memo.pdf

See page 10/11 for her doctoring of the memo.

Once upon a time, this was true:

"in America, the law is King. For as in absolute governments the king is law, so in free countries the law ought to be king; and there ought to be no other." Common Sense, Thomas Paine.

Clearly, under the auspices of the Democrat Party, that is no longer the case.

Let's begin here: there is no moral or biological defense of abortion….and certainly not of partial birth abortion, the gruesome procedure in which a late-term baby’s body is delivered leaving only the head in the birth canal, when the abortionist sucks the baby’s brains out then delivers the dead baby now that the head has been suitably shrunk.

Tell Abby Johnson that. She had 2, not 1, but 2 and also she was a worker at PP for 8 years and became director at said clinic. (in Texas) She also has a master degree. Psychology. She is also against birth control pills.

She is now a hero to the right and wrote a book and now they are making a movie about her. Making big bucks for being pro life.

She never said she had 2 abortions a person made it known.

Also the little young republican in MI had an abortion in HS (not married) and she and her husband are pro life. She also didn't say anything until a friend squealed on her. Her husband is a Representatives in MI.

Maybe the OP had an abortion? Maybe not. We will never know.

Now.....focus like a laser:

You linked to this....: there is no moral or biological defense of abortion….and certainly not of partial birth abortion,...

...yet failed to make any counter argument.

Please feel free to take advantage of this second chance.

Yet the people more against pro choice and are more pro life are those that had an abortion and most republican men, (unless it happens to them, like Elliott Broidy)

Who knows what Republicans have in their closets.

Your lack of ability seems to be holding you back.

I'll put you down in the column of those who disagree with this....there is no moral or biological defense of abortion….and certainly not of partial birth abortion, ...

....but can't quite figure out why.

Dismissed.

No biological defense? Many pregnancies can go horribly wrong. Puttling mothers life in jeopardy.

Let's begin here: there is no moral or biological defense of abortion….and certainly not of partial birth abortion, the gruesome procedure in which a late-term baby’s body is delivered leaving only the head in the birth canal, when the abortionist sucks the baby’s brains out then delivers the dead baby now that the head has been suitably shrunk.

Tell Abby Johnson that. She had 2, not 1, but 2 and also she was a worker at PP for 8 years and became director at said clinic. (in Texas) She also has a master degree. Psychology. She is also against birth control pills.

She is now a hero to the right and wrote a book and now they are making a movie about her. Making big bucks for being pro life.

Also the little young republican in MI had an abortion in HS (not married) and she and her husband are pro life. She also didn't say anything until a friend squealed on her. Her husband is a Representatives in MI.

You linked to this....: there is no moral or biological defense of abortion….and certainly not of partial birth abortion,...

Yet the people more against pro choice and are more pro life are those that had an abortion and most republican men, (unless it happens to them, like Elliott Broidy)

I'll put you down in the column of those who disagree with this....there is no moral or biological defense of abortion….and certainly not of partial birth abortion, ...

Dismissed.

No biological defense? Many pregnancies can go horribly wrong. Puttling mothers life in jeopardy.

Nonsense.

. The vast majority of abortion performed in the United States are carried out for reasons that can be broadly categorized as “matters of convenience.”

Nearly every abortion is based on convenience.....Convenience, as in having your groceries delivered rather than having to walk across the street to pick them up.....this level of consideration in deciding to execute the child you've created.

In a study of 27 nations, reasons for abortion services were found to be the following:

a. “Worldwide, the most commonly reported reason women cite for having an abortion is to postpone or stop childbearing. The second most common reason—socioeconomic concerns—includes disruption of education or employment; lack of support from the father; desire to provide schooling for existing children; and poverty, unemployment or inability to afford additional children. In addition, relationship problems with a husband or partner and a woman's perception that she is too young constitute other important categories of reasons.” Reasons Why Women Have Induced Abortions: Evidence from 27 Countries

b. A 2004 study of American women yielded similar results: “The reasons most frequently cited were that having a child would interfere with a woman’s education, work or ability to care for dependents (74%); that she could not afford a baby now (73%); and that she did not want to be a single mother or was having relationship problems (48%). Nearly four in 10 women said they had completed their childbearing, and almost one-third were not ready to have a child. Fewer than 1% said their parents’ or partners’ desire for them to have an abortion was the most important reason. Younger women often reported that they were unprepared for the transition to motherhood, while older women regularly cited their responsibility to dependents.”
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/psrh/full/3711005.pdf

c. We must reject the view that inconvenience of a mother’s informed choice outweighs the unalienable right to life of the child she bears by virtue of that choice.

Serious question, Timmy.....have you ever read a book that hasn't been assigned in government school?

Let's do it again.

6."

Not hardly.

Hussein Obama.

Jews.

clip_image001.jpg

Not hardly.

But wait! There’s more!

From the NYTimes:

This:

Definitely.

Another chance?

So you couldn't find any errors in my 100% correct analysis, and, instead, rely on the Liberal "is not, issssssss noooottttttttt!" response.

You can leave, dolt.

You except for the claim that was rated "Pants-on-Fire wrong"? And that was the only one I looked at so your record is 100% fake news.

Let's do it again.

6."

Not hardly.

Hussein Obama.

Jews.

clip_image001.jpg

Not hardly.

But wait! There’s more!

From the NYTimes:

This:

Definitely.

Another chance?

You can leave, dolt.

You except for the claim that was rated "Pants-on-Fire wrong"? And that was the only one I looked at so your record is 100% fake news.

Your post has catapulted your status from 'a hint of Stupidity' to an announcement.

Did you grow up believing that 'good' always wins?

Today, a very different tale.
A tale of death, immorality and rewarding evil....all of it true and proven, and a cautionary tale about government.
All of it true, documented and proven.....and you won't like the outcome.

1.Why would society care if dishonesty, lying, and corruption were the ‘coin of the realm’? Would you care if folks cheated in that poker game, or if the business lied about the car they were selling you, or pharmaceutical companies fibbed on what was in the product, or whether they knew it was dangerous?

Would you care?

Well, demonstrably, you don’t care, not if you vote for Democrats.

The following is a particularly egregious example, one which actually centers on life or death scenarios.

I am going to prove the above situation per an actual member of the Supreme Court….

2. Let's begin here: there is no moral or biological defense of abortion….and certainly not of partial birth abortion, the gruesome procedure in which a late-term baby’s body is delivered leaving only the head in the birth canal, when the abortionist sucks the baby’s brains out then delivers the dead baby now that the head has been suitably shrunk.

But….there certainly is a political defense/explanation of all kinds of abortion if you believe it is fine as a birth control procedure. Democrats/Liberals are of this mind, recognizing votes of women who have no compunction about the murder of the life they helped create, for the purpose of nothing more than convenience.

3. On the other hand, Democrat politicians would go down this road, but don’t want to lose the vote of more….traditional women, who need to see consideration in their view. That brings us to Bill Clinton’s veto of Republican bills to end this disgusting procedure. Ever the consummate politician, Clinton couldn’t just say ‘I’m down with this messy slaughter,’ so he needed some authority to claim it was just peachy keen.

He applied to an authentic scientific body that could lend credence to his bloody position….but what if they wouldn’t support partial birth assassination???
The plot thickens......

Now….who could he get to lie for him…….
You'll be surprised.

Next.

Yes, I did grow up believing that. Call it: the Star Wars Syndrome. Good triumphs over evil. In the end. Every time. Of course, back then human evil in America was mostly hidden, proliferated on the down low and in enclaves of liberal higher education. Now, however, human evil has gone full overt. The masks have come off and it's "Hell-oween" everywhere, every moment. Evil has come out to play and millions of Americans sit daily at the buffet of out in the open malevolence. They can't get enough. They engorge themselves on the antithesis of primordial Right and good. It's a hell of a time to be alive.

A tale of death, immorality and rewarding evil....all of it true and proven, and a cautionary tale about government.

1.Why would society care if dishonesty, lying, and corruption were the ‘coin of the realm’? Would you care if folks cheated in that poker game, or if the business lied about the car they were selling you, or pharmaceutical companies fibbed on what was in the product, or whether they knew it was dangerous?

Would you care?

The following is a particularly egregious example, one which actually centers on life or death scenarios.

I am going to prove the above situation per an actual member of the Supreme Court….

2. Let's begin here: there is no moral or biological defense of abortion….and certainly not of partial birth abortion, the gruesome procedure in which a late-term baby’s body is delivered leaving only the head in the birth canal, when the abortionist sucks the baby’s brains out then delivers the dead baby now that the head has been suitably shrunk.

But….there certainly is a political defense/explanation of all kinds of abortion if you believe it is fine as a birth control procedure. Democrats/Liberals are of this mind, recognizing votes of women who have no compunction about the murder of the life they helped create, for the purpose of nothing more than convenience.

3. On the other hand, Democrat politicians would go down this road, but don’t want to lose the vote of more….traditional women, who need to see consideration in their view. That brings us to Bill Clinton’s veto of Republican bills to end this disgusting procedure. Ever the consummate politician, Clinton couldn’t just say ‘I’m down with this messy slaughter,’ so he needed some authority to claim it was just peachy keen.

He applied to an authentic scientific body that could lend credence to his bloody position….but what if they wouldn’t support partial birth assassination???
The plot thickens......

You'll be surprised.

Next.

Yes, I did grow up believing that. Call it: the Star Wars Syndrome. Good triumphs over evil. In the end. Every time. Of course, back then human evil in America was mostly hidden, proliferated on the down low and in enclaves of liberal higher education. Now, however, human evil has gone full overt. The masks have come off and it's "Hell-oween" everywhere, every moment. Evil has come out to play and millions of Americans sit daily at the buffet of out in the open malevolence. They can't get enough. They engorge themselves on the antithesis of primordial Right and good. It's a hell of a time to be alive.

In the old days, bet you had to go to comic books to find super villains.....now you simply turn on CNN and MSNBC.

Fulfilling the Chinese curse, we live in interesting times.

Dismissed.

Nonsense.

. The vast majority of abortion performed in the United States are carried out for reasons that can be broadly categorized as “matters of convenience.”

Nearly every abortion is based on convenience.....Convenience, as in having your groceries delivered rather than having to walk across the street to pick them up.....this level of consideration in deciding to execute the child you've created.

In a study of 27 nations, reasons for abortion services were found to be the following:

a. “Worldwide, the most commonly reported reason women cite for having an abortion is to postpone or stop childbearing. The second most common reason—socioeconomic concerns—includes disruption of education or employment; lack of support from the father; desire to provide schooling for existing children; and poverty, unemployment or inability to afford additional children. In addition, relationship problems with a husband or partner and a woman's perception that she is too young constitute other important categories of reasons.” Reasons Why Women Have Induced Abortions: Evidence from 27 Countries

b. A 2004 study of American women yielded similar results: “The reasons most frequently cited were that having a child would interfere with a woman’s education, work or ability to care for dependents (74%); that she could not afford a baby now (73%); and that she did not want to be a single mother or was having relationship problems (48%). Nearly four in 10 women said they had completed their childbearing, and almost one-third were not ready to have a child. Fewer than 1% said their parents’ or partners’ desire for them to have an abortion was the most important reason. Younger women often reported that they were unprepared for the transition to motherhood, while older women regularly cited their responsibility to dependents.”
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/psrh/full/3711005.pdf

c. We must reject the view that inconvenience of a mother’s informed choice outweighs the unalienable right to life of the child she bears by virtue of that choice.

Serious question, Timmy.....have you ever read a book that hasn't been assigned in government school?

"...Planned Parenthood President Leana Wen has repeatedly attempted to brand abortion as healthcare. Wen talks about the treatment for measles, opioid addiction, obesity, and colorectal cancer as though abortion is in the same category. Abortion is not healthcare, certainly not for the baby who loses her life, but neither does it constitute healthcare for the mother.

National Institutes of Health-sponsored researchers report the reasons women often seek abortion for their unborn children have nothing to do with the woman’s health and safety. Instead, women seek abortion out of fear of the future—lack of financial preparation, unemployment, an abusive partner and so forth. All things that could be resolved without taking an innocent life."
Planned Parenthood on the Defensive

"....past-President Cecile Richards falsely claimed her organization provided mammograms. Even the Washington Postdebunked that claim. Ultimately, former Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards was forced to admit under oath in a congressional hearing that the abortion giant doesn’t provide mammograms."
Planned Parenthood on the Defensive

She had the support of the most prodigious liar ever to infest the White House:

Obama…a supporter of infanticide…which is why he lies to support Planned Parenthood.

“....on abortion, Obama is an extremist. He has opposed the Supreme Court decision that finally upheld the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act against that form of infanticide. Most startlingly, for a professed humanist, Obama – in the Illinois Senate – also voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act.

I have reported on several of those cases when, before the abortion was completed, an alive infant was suddenly in the room. It was disposed of as a horrified nurse who was not necessarily pro-life followed the doctors’ orders to put the baby in a pail or otherwise get rid of the child.” Infanticide candidate for president

…who has stated that he didn’t want his daughters ‘punished’ with a baby…..told this lie:

You’ve got issues like Planned Parenthood, where that organization provides millions of women cervical-cancer screenings, mammograms, all kinds of basic health care.”— President Obama during an interview on “The Tonight Show,” Oct. 24, 2012

The president has suggested time and again that Planned Parenthood directly provides mammograms, but the organization only offers referrals and helps women find financial resources for the exams. This suggests an intentional attempt to mislead voters…
Obama’s ‘Tonight Show’ remark: Planned Parenthood provides mammograms

Would you care?

The plot thickens......

You'll be surprised.

Next.

Homicidal Political Instincts.....

projecting much?

ha ha ha

Would you care?

The plot thickens......

You'll be surprised.

Next.

Homicidal Political Instincts.....

projecting much?

ha ha ha

Some post.

Ever wonder why folks refer to you as 'einstein'?

Would you care?

The plot thickens......

You'll be surprised.

Next.

This is 2019. People are too busy to waste HUGE amounts of time on long-winded, overly dramatic opinions. You are going to have to learn brevity or people are just going to tune you out (once all these old fart, Trumpbots die).

I am giving you sincere advice here.

So...you don't like abortions is your point (I glanced at your post and assume that is it)?

Why the heck can you just not say that?

Sheesh.

Now me? I don't like ANY abortions.

But if it is before brain activity - I can live with them.

After that - I think they should be illegal.

Would you care?

The plot thickens......

You'll be surprised.

Next.

This is 2019. People are too busy to waste HUGE amounts of time on long-winded, overly dramatic opinions. You are going to have to learn brevity or people are just going to tune you out (once all these old fart, Trumpbots die).

I am giving you sincere advice here.

So...you don't like abortions is your point (I glanced at your post and assume that is it)?

Why the heck can you just not say that?

Sheesh.

Now me? I don't like ANY abortions.

But if it is before brain activity - I can live with them.

After that - I think they should be illegal.

I'm perfectly willing to compromise.....as long as everything is exactly the way I wish.

As for your advice.....I will certainly give it all the the consideration it deserves.

Now.....get lost, worm.

"Planned Parenthood Defends Bill Cosby: 'Sexual Assault Is Only 3% Of What He Does'
April 27th, 2018
article-1787.jpg

NEW YORK, NY—While almost nobody is willing to defend Bill Cosby any longer after he was convicted of sexual assault Thursday, the former television star and comedian found an ally in abortion provider Planned Parenthood.

President Cecile Richards came forward to claim that since sexual assault is only about 3% of what Bill Cosby performed over his long and illustrious career, the egregious offenses should be overlooked.

“Look, guys, let’s keep this in perspective,” she said in a press conference held at Planned Parenthood’s New York offices. “Cosby provided many needed services, like laughter, stand-up comedy, and a solid sitcom. You can’t paint him with the broad brush of ‘sexual offender’ just because a very small percentage of his activities were horrifying and abusive.”

In order to arrive at the cited 3% figure, Planned Parenthood statisticians counted every seemingly insignificant interaction with a woman Cosby had, such as walking past a woman without sexually assaulting her or exchanging a few words with a co-worker. Then, they took the number of times he sexually assaulted women and divided it by the former figure, arriving at “approximately 3%.”

“You make people laugh for years, and then you sexually assault a few percent of the people you interact with, and suddenly you’re a sexual predator? Not on our watch,” Richards said."
Planned Parenthood Defends Bill Cosby: 'Sexual Assault Is Only 3% Of What He Does'

Forum List

Back