Exposing Another Conservative Lie

the only real answer is to pay as yet childless young women to be sterilized. say, 5k each. In the third world, that's the sme as paying 100k to a US woman. it's a life changing amount. population growth is fueling all our problems. we need to reduce the world's population by 90%. in order for all to have a CHANCE at a decent life. People need to learn to suicide when they can no longer support themselves. it's the only decent thing to do

the only real answer is to pay as yet childless young women to be sterilized. say, 5k each. In the third world, that's the sme as paying 100k to a US woman. it's a life changing amount. population growth is fueling all our problems. we need to reduce the world's population by 90%. in order for all to have a CHANCE at a decent life. People need to learn to suicide when they can no longer support themselves. it's the only decent thing to do

Sorry...population is not too high....we have more than enough room for everyone.......that is a left wing lie....the left hates people.....you can see it in all their policies..and the way they talk here on USMB...they think people can't control themselves, can't take care of themselves and most important that there are too many people...funny how if you talk to a lefty it always gets down to population control...especially in the 3rd World countries......

never, ever trust a lefty....to a lefty...you are one person too many on the earth....and they know the solution......they tried it in the 20th century.....

This board is filled with threads from conservatives about guns. They claim that having more guns makes people more safe. That "gun free zones" or places with proper regulation of guns are more dangerous and have more people hurt by guns.

Here's a list of the 10 states with the most gun violence. While the conservatives lie the facts speak for themselves.

Notice all but one state is a red state. New Mexico is a purple state. I don't know what the gun laws are in New Mexico but we all know that red states have loosened their laws on guns which has put more guns in the hands of people who shouldn't have them.

10 States With the Most Gun Violence - 24/7 Wall St.

they get upset when you point out that most mass shootings are committed by white christian men with legal guns.

bullshit.

Name the last mass shooting committed by a white Christian with a legal gun

:rofl:
I'm guessing most of them? Course, Timothy McVeigh holds the record and though he was both a Christian and a Republican, he didn't actually use a gun.
He wasn't a Christian Rdean, he had renounced his Catholic faith LONG before he blew up the Murrah building, stop lying if you can

and guessing most of them doesn't cut it. name some white christian male mass shooters
Prove it or shut up:

Here's what he said:

Time: Are you religious?

McVeigh: I was raised Catholic. I was confirmed Catholic (received the sacrament of confirmation). Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs.

Time: Do you believe in God?

McVeigh: I do believe in a God, yes. But that's as far as I want to discuss. If I get too detailed on some things that are personal like that, it gives people an easier way [to] alienate themselves from me and that's all they are looking for now.

All this text discloses is that McVeigh distanced himself from Catholicism, not Christianity. It also reveals that he did not want to discuss his faith further because he knew most people would find it repulsive. What was repulsive about his faith? Was he an atheist? No. Was he a secular humanist? No. What do we know about his beliefs at the time he was bombing the federal building in Oklahoma City?

There is no doubt that Timothy McVeigh was deeply influenced by the Christian Identity movement. Christian Identity is a profoundly racist and theocratic form of faith that developed in the late 1970s and spread like wildfire through rural communities throughout the U.S. in the 1980s.

An Accurate Look at Timothy McVeigh s Beliefs - EthicsDaily.com

------------------------------------------

The dialog was from Time magazine.

OK, prove what you said.

This board is filled with threads from conservatives about guns. They claim that having more guns makes people more safe. That "gun free zones" or places with proper regulation of guns are more dangerous and have more people hurt by guns.

Here's a list of the 10 states with the most gun violence. While the conservatives lie the facts speak for themselves.

Notice all but one state is a red state. New Mexico is a purple state. I don't know what the gun laws are in New Mexico but we all know that red states have loosened their laws on guns which has put more guns in the hands of people who shouldn't have them.

they get upset when you point out that most mass shootings are committed by white christian men with legal guns.

bullshit.

Name the last mass shooting committed by a white Christian with a legal gun

:rofl:
I'm guessing most of them? Course, Timothy McVeigh holds the record and though he was both a Christian and a Republican, he didn't actually use a gun.
He wasn't a Christian Rdean, he had renounced his Catholic faith LONG before he blew up the Murrah building, stop lying if you can

and guessing most of them doesn't cut it. name some white christian male mass shooters
Prove it or shut up:

Here's what he said:

Time: Are you religious?

McVeigh: I was raised Catholic. I was confirmed Catholic (received the sacrament of confirmation). Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs.

Time: Do you believe in God?

McVeigh: I do believe in a God, yes. But that's as far as I want to discuss. If I get too detailed on some things that are personal like that, it gives people an easier way [to] alienate themselves from me and that's all they are looking for now.

All this text discloses is that McVeigh distanced himself from Catholicism, not Christianity. It also reveals that he did not want to discuss his faith further because he knew most people would find it repulsive. What was repulsive about his faith? Was he an atheist? No. Was he a secular humanist? No. What do we know about his beliefs at the time he was bombing the federal building in Oklahoma City?

There is no doubt that Timothy McVeigh was deeply influenced by the Christian Identity movement. Christian Identity is a profoundly racist and theocratic form of faith that developed in the late 1970s and spread like wildfire through rural communities throughout the U.S. in the 1980s.

An Accurate Look at Timothy McVeigh s Beliefs - EthicsDaily.com

------------------------------------------

The dialog was from Time magazine.

OK, prove what you said.

From a lefty source on mcveigh...he was an agnostic.....

McVeigh faces day of reckoning World news The Guardian

In his letter, McVeigh said he was an agnostic but that he would "improvise, adapt and overcome", if it turned out there was an afterlife. "If I'm going to hell," he wrote, "I'm gonna have a lot of company." His body is to be cremated and his ashes scattered in a secret location.

I don't know a lot of Agnostic christians......and of course the whole murder thing means he wasn't a christian when he killed those people...it is against the rules for being a christian to kill innocent people......seems to be fine with a lot of atheists though....

Once again you use semantics rather than attempt to engage in honest debate. Gun violence! Oh the horror! Get a clue, I (and many others) am highly in favor of some gun violence. I am in favor of gun violence that keeps my family alive and unharmed. I am in favor of gun violence that puts food on the tables of hungry people. I am in favor of gun violence that brings our boys home from foreign conflicts. I am in favor of gun violence done to targets for sport, recreation, and practice. I am even in favor of people having a quick and painless option for suicide. Drop the "gun violence" BS. Only idiots would mistake that as a real issue.

Forum List

Back