Exporting Hate in the Name of GOD: Americans Who Promote ANTI LGBT Agendas Overseas

Exporting Hate in the Name of GOD: Americans Who Promote ANTI LGBT Agendas Overseas

This is a topic that has gotten too little attention. American's who go overseas to support, encourage and defend harsh anti-LGBT laws. These are extremists who are obsessed with denying rights to LGBT people. Having largely lost the fight at home, they are compelled to take it elsewhere.

Every American should be outraged. Not only because they are promoting oppression and even genocide, but also because they are know to the developed world and are seen as the face of America- a country that is ostensibly concerned with human rights- although that reputation is being eroded by the current administration. In addition many of them are preachers. As such, they are most likely using tax exempt dollars to sell hatred.

What are they saying
SOME CLAIM THAT LGBT PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HOLOCAUST, THE RWANDAN GENOCIDE AND THE SPREAD OF HIV / AIDS. OTHERS ARGUE THAT LGBT PEOPLE ARE LURING AWAY CHILDREN, AND THAT ACCEPTANCE OF LGBT PEOPLE WILL LEAD TO THE DESTRUCTION OF FAMILIES AROUND THE WORLD. SOME EVEN SUGGEST THAT THE DEATH PENALTY MAY BE AN APPROPRIATE PUNISHMENT FOR HOMOSEXUALITY.
http://assets.hrc.org//files/assets...057.374936658.1497113713-714379897.1497113713

According to recent data from the Pew Research Center, the disapproval of homosexuality in many nations around the world remains deeply entrenched.

Being LGBT is a criminal offense in nearly 80 countries. By spreading their propaganda and lies, they are not only making it less likely that LGBT people with ever get right, they are also putting them at risk of jail, murder, and even execution by the government

Lets meet Scott Lively: (From the same article )
Scott Lively has been active in the American anti-LGBT movement for decades. He first appeared as a spokesman for the Oregon Citizens Alliance (OCA) in 1991 and quickly became known for his controversial tactics. The group used literature reminiscent of Nazi propaganda, and Lively was fined $31,000 for using “unreasonable force” in ejecting a journalist from an OCA meeting.

After Oregon, Lively moved on to a variety of “profamily"” roles in California, including heading up the Pro-Family Law Center, which he claimed was “the nation’s only law-centered entity devoted exclusively to opposing the homosexual agenda. ”

In 2007, Lively and his wife relocated their Abiding Truths Ministries to Springfield, Mass., where he said they would serve as “missionaries to America. ”

Abiding Truths is listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, and Lively uses it as a base of operations for his domestic and international advocacy. He also runs the Holy Grounds coffee shop in Springfield. Scott Lively qualified for the November 2014 gubernatorial ballot in Massachusetts. He has almost no campaign funds and readily admits that he’s running only “to have a platform to articulate my views.”

Here is more on Lively:

Christian pro-family leader wins five-year battle against ‘frivolous’ LGBT lawsuit

June 6, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — A federal district judge yesterday dismissed a leftist lawsuit against Christian pro-family advocate Scott Lively, who was sued for “crimes against humanity” for helping political and faith leaders in Uganda resist the LGBTQ agenda in the east African nation.

Massachusetts District Judge Michael Ponsor, in a ruling laced with harsh pro-homosexual attacks on Lively, nevertheless dismissed the SMUG (Sexual Minorities Uganda) LGBT lawsuit against Lively — five years after it was filed with the help of the far-left Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR). (It was dismissed on a jurisdictional technicality)

Judge smears Lively

Among the incendiary rhetorical barbs aimed at Lively in Ponsor’s decision were that the Christian pastor and author “aided and abetted a vicious and frightening campaign of repression against LGBTI persons in Uganda,” that he was guilty of “crackpot bigotry,” that Lively’s “persecutory efforts exploited a long history of Western homophobia in Uganda,” and that he “built somewhat of an international reputation for his virulently hateful rhetoric.”
From time to time, I will be profiling other bigots as well. There are many, BELIEVE ME.

Last edited:
Opposing sin doesn't mean you hate the sinner. Please stop pretending otherwise

From time to time, I will be profiling other bigots as well. There are many, BELIEVE ME.
Maybe you could profile some of the anti Christian bigots on this board who defend Islamic terrorists, college campuses that ban free speech while claiming to be advocates of it, and Hollywood entertainers who pose with mock severed heads of our president while claiming to be victims. Nah, didn't think so.

First of all I don't believe in that sin nonsense . Secondly , these people just hate, period. It does not matter if they do or do not hate the "sinner" It is the outcomes that we should be concerned about.

Maybe you could profile some of the anti Christian bigots on this board who defend Islamic terrorists, college campuses that ban free speech while claiming to be advocates of it, and Hollywood entertainers who pose with mock severed heads of our president while claiming to be victims. Nah, didn't think so.
Holy sit! Two replies and already we have a troll trying to derail the topic. Maybe YOU would like to profile some of the anti Christian bigots on this board who defend Islamic terrorists etc. But please do it somewhere else

Worry about your backyard before worrying about what your neighbor is doing.

If Rwanda or Iran want ant-gay laws that is their choice. If Utah does not want you within their state and the majority of the population agree then so be it.

You can not force yourself in everyone home and the reality is you are free here and so keep it so or you will lose the war.

Holy sit! Two replies and already we have a troll trying to derail the topic. Maybe YOU would like to profile some of the anti Christian bigots on this board who defend Islamic terrorists etc. But please do it somewhere else
Not trying to derail the topic, just addressing your hypocrisy. Carry on with your Christian bashing.

First of all I don't believe in that sin nonsense . Secondly , these people just hate, period. It does not matter if they do or do not hate the "sinner" It is the outcomes that we should be concerned about.

Oh really? If there is no sin then why are you so outraged at what these people are doing?

The OP's ire would be better aimed at the proponents of an ideology who behead gays and stone rape victims to death...especially when they try to import said ideology into Western Civilization.

If Rwanda or Iran want ant-gay laws that is their choice. If Utah does not want you within their state and the majority of the population agree then so be it.

You can not force yourself in everyone home and the reality is you are free here and so keep it so or you will lose the war.
Rwanda or wherever can have what laws they want to the extent that they are not violating human rights. But that is not what this is about. It's about the immoral and opprobrious activities of Lively and the other bigots that results in real harm to people.

As far as Utah goes. Wrong! They better have a damned good reason for wanting to keep anyone out. In America the "people " do not get to vote on civil rights.

Oh really? If there is no sin then why are you so outraged at what these people are doing?
Dhaaa I dunnno ....Maybe because they are advocating the violation of peoples human rights and encouraging their Imprisonment or worse. Actually that is a stupid question

Dhaaa I dunnno ....Maybe because they are advocating the violation of peoples human rights and encouraging their Imprisonment or worse. Actually that is a stupid question

And you consider that to be wrong, correct?

Not trying to derail the topic, just addressing your hypocrisy. Carry on with your Christian bashing.
Ah yes! The expected logical fallacy - this time an appeal to hypocrisy . Learn this word:

tu quoque (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy, is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."

Then maybe you can get back to dealing with the topic instead of trying to make it about something else.

I thought that you could have figured that out , but I guess I was wrong.

The OP's ire would be better aimed at the proponents of an ideology who behead gays and stone rape victims to death...especially when they try to import said ideology into Western Civilization.
Separate topic. Deal with what these people are doing . I's just amazing how so many of you will do whatever you can to change the subject.

Rwanda or wherever can have what laws they want to the extent that they are not violating human rights. But that is not what this is about. It's about the immoral and opprobrious activities of Lively and the other bigots that results in real harm to people.

As far as Utah goes. Wrong! They better have a damned good reason for wanting to keep anyone out. In America the "people " do not get to vote on civil rights.

Shocking admission. Problem is we are still a free nation and have the right to vote on anything regardless of how you try to take that right away.

And btw voting actually is a civil right.

I thought that you could have figured that out , but I guess I was wrong.

You know what they say about assuming.

Besides, you did say you didn't believe in sin. As sin is the act of doing something wrong the only way sin doesn't exist is to do away with evil. Yet you you are strongly suggesting these acts are evil and wrong

So it looks like you do believe in sin, you just don't agree with what constitutes it.

Is right and wrong subjective? Or is there a universal standard?

New Topics

Forum List

Back