Explosions rock British Council in Afghan capital

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- Explosions and heavy automatic gunfire were heard hours after five well-armed suicide bombers attacked the British Council in the Afghan capital on Friday, leaving at least eight people dead, officials said.

White smoke billowed from a building in the compound while heavily-armed British and Afghan forces cordoned off the area in the center of the capital, establishing a security perimeter around the buildings.
Explosions rock British Council in Afghan capital - CNN.com

It seems that the Taliban attackers got through security checkpoints by wearing burkas and posing as a family.

Intelligence and police sources told me that the attackers, wearing burkas and posing as a family, managed to get through security checkpoints in the early hours of morning. Intelligence officials say they informed police that suicide attackers intended to attack Kabul.

BBC News - How Kabul British Council raid unfolded

Yet another demonstration of why banning the burka in western countries is a good thing!

It seems that the Taliban attackers got through security checkpoints by wearing burkas and posing as a family.

Intelligence and police sources told me that the attackers, wearing burkas and posing as a family, managed to get through security checkpoints in the early hours of morning. Intelligence officials say they informed police that suicide attackers intended to attack Kabul.

BBC News - How Kabul British Council raid unfolded

Yet another demonstration of why banning the burka in western countries is a good thing!

Good point, I think only a bunch of bitches would dress like women to attack someone. Whats next, dressing up in garter bells with stripper heels?

Forum List

Back