Explosion outside Kabul, Afghanistan airport: LIVE UPDATES

The deal Trump made wasn't obeyed by Joe or the Taliban...Trump's deals very last sentence....if the Taliban fails to abide by this contract we the USA void our promise to leave and will stay in Afghanistan...now I think you speak and read English....now would you like to rephrase your post?....or do you want to keep sounding like a TDS fool...Good men died needlessly...this didn't have to happen...you voted for one of the dumbest men in Washington DC....and this is the result....dead Americans....now go spin your BS some place else....
Yes yes, Trump is all about trust lol. Ask the Kurds....

I certainly hope so. Afghanistan has had enough omg. But I do think they have learned some good things in the last 20 years. Even Republicans are not so bad...
The majority prefer the Taliban over US occupation that has only brought death and suffering.

You're very brave. Also very brainwashed and idiotic and violent and no doubt racist.
Dear francoHFW
1. I think you mean Nationalist which isn't the same thing as Racist
2. What I believe is the Universalist way of applying Nationalism is supporting ALL Tribes, Nations and Affiliated groups, religions, parties and ideologies/identities to Represent , Defend and Serve the best interests of their Members
3. Since I believe in helping ALL people and groups of ALL beliefs or identities in resolving their own problems, not imposing conflict on each other, but becoming sustainable by effectively achieving their goals in harmony and agreement with all other people and groups affected:

What is racist about my Universalist approach to protecting all people equally under Constitutional Equal Justice and Ethics?

Did you assume that Constitutional Equal Protections is racist?

How so?

Why are you projecting your doubts, insecurity, or biases against Constitutional references onto me then saying I'm the one who must be biased or bigoted or racist?

Isn't your class assumption or prejudice against me a form of bigotry?

Why would you blame me for an assumption you are making about me when I said nothing racist, and said nothing about you to warrant you addressing me derogatorily this way.

Can you please explain what you are projecting, where did you get this idea, and why you chose me to blame your perception on when it was coming from you?

Was it the mention of Constitutional laws that made you imagine something racist?

Thank you for explaining.

francoHFW

Yes yes, Trump is all about trust lol. Ask the Kurds....
The Kurds are fine...we did what Joe should have done in Afghanistan...left in place air cover and a quick terror response team in northern Iraq....Joe just ordered everyone out without thinking....
Plus the Kurds are use to combat...its not smart to mess with them....the Turkish government is not the Taliban either....stop spinning this...Joe fucked up and so did you by voting for him....how does that Marine blood wash off?.....

Yes, the panicked shooting of an unarmed crowd at the airport walls, among which those wounded and killed by a suicide bomber explosion , is a natural finale of twenty years of lies that democracy has won in Afghanistan and the country is moving towards a bright liberal future at full speed.

Uh oh. "They're baaaack". According to Fox it's a suicide bomber.

Let's pray for the injured. Get Western citizens and translators out!

UPDATE: One guy live on Fox said he brought a woman to the hospital and she died. He is transporting others who are injured. He also claims that Americans on the "other side of the canal were injured".

Apparently at least three U.S soldiers were also injured. There is a second explosion outside a hotel.

Kabul airport explosion described as ‘complex attack’​

Capitol Hill sources tell Fox News’ Chad Pergram that the explosion happened outside Kabul’s airport after someone detonated a suicide vest.
Then a gunfight erupted. All airport gates processing evacuees are now closed and sources describe the incident as a “complex attack”.
Posted by Greg Norman Share

9 min(s) ago

At least 3 US troops hurt in Kabul airport suicide bombing, officials say​

At least 3 U.S. troops have been wounded in the suicide bombing outside Abbey Gate, U.S. officials tell Fox News.
The extent of the injuries are not clear.

President Biden briefed about Kabul airport explosion​

A White House official tells Fox News' Jacqui Heinrich that President Biden has been briefed about the explosion.
Posted by Greg Norman Share
8 min(s) ago

Pentagon confirms explosion outside Kabul's airport​

John Kirby
@PentagonPresSec
We can confirm an explosion outside Kabul airport. Casualties are unclear at this time. We will provide additional details when we can.
9:44 AM · Aug 26, 2021

Blast reported outside Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul​

CNN)An explosion was reported outside the Hamid Karzai International Airport on Thursday, according to two US officials.
One official said there are injuries among Afghans, but there is no information yet on any US casualties.

Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby confirmed there was an explosion outside of the airport. "We can confirm an explosion outside Kabul airport. Casualties are unclear at this time. We will provide additional details when we can," he said in a tweet.
This is a developing story.
Just how screwed up these countries must be to find so many people to strap on these suicide belts and go out and blow themself to tomorrow. Unless they have a democRat party and telling them it's a money belt.

Forum List

Back