Explosion outside Kabul, Afghanistan airport: LIVE UPDATES

I only blame Trump for his poor and irresponsible leadership, that definitely made things worse than they had to be. Still is. You and i both know that, had he consistently maintained that the virus was serious and we should follow safety measures, it would have made a difference. But that's about it.
Of course his pandemic response also explains the economic breakdown and everything else. He also led much of the worldwide conservative reaction.

Bullshit, bfm.
What is b******* exactly, brainwashed functional moron? You realize you know almost nothing about what is actually going on in the world right? The GOP is a lying POS. Trump promised all Americans would leave by May 1st for crying out loud and never asked the Afghan government what they thought. See also the kurds. Or anyone else who trusts the orange clown.

Trump surrendered when he signed the treaty with the Taliban without listening to the government promising we would all leave. This was going pretty damn well until isis k... They are arch enemies of the Taliban, a new version that is America's gift to Afghanistan after 20 years.
I don't believe in ISIS-K ----- I think this is a propaganda way to get Americans to suppose the Taliban aren't "really" our enemy anymore, and aren't crossing Biden's Red Line. I think they are and will, but that's just my opinion.

As Josh Hawley crowds microphones and hunting a camera to show his image as he protests Mr. Biden's Withdrawal from Afghanistan it is time to remember when the Traitor put his plan to have the troops out of Afghanistan by May 1, 2021, Hawley was praising that plan.

Last news I've herd is that the Taliban is now inside the airport and wants the US out before the 31st....what to do now you Harvard fucks?...its always bookworm suits that get our troops killed...

As Josh Hawley crowds microphones and hunting a camera to show his image as he protests Mr. Biden's Withdrawal from Afghanistan it is time to remember when the Traitor put his plan to have the troops out of Afghanistan by May 1, 2021, Hawley was praising that plan.

Trump's plan had conditions that were ironclad...Biden didn't and the proof was released today by Pompeo....the last sentence in the Trump deal said if conditions are not met by the Taliban we will not leave.....ooops!!! you are being lied to.....

Some ISIS fighter is going to bring down a large aircraft with a S.A.M. They could be waiting now to make certain that it contains hundreds of US military personnell.

There is no friendly force in Afghanistan being left to prevent attacks from the enemy as there was in the Vietnam war because it wasn't completely lost at the time. This one is and the ruling Taliban isn't going to prevent the worst from happening.
And the worst could be much, much worse than just on large aircraft being brought down.

There's no consolation. It can't be avoided if ISIS seeks the ultimate revenge.

For every American killed, add another month to get everyone out who requests assistance to relocate and another 1000 troops to reclaim military equipment that taxpayers only authorized for Constitutional defense and law enforcement.

For every American killed, add another month to get everyone out who requests assistance to relocate and another 1000 troops to reclaim military equipment that taxpayers only authorized for Constitutional defense and law enforcement.
You're very brave. Also very brainwashed and idiotic and violent and no doubt racist.

Some ISIS fighter is going to bring down a large aircraft with a S.A.M. They could be waiting now to make certain that it contains hundreds of US military personnell.

There is no friendly force in Afghanistan being left to prevent attacks from the enemy as there was in the Vietnam war because it wasn't completely lost at the time. This one is and the ruling Taliban isn't going to prevent the worst from happening.
And the worst could be much, much worse than just on large aircraft being brought down.

Taliban are not exactly the most organized people, but now they know they do have to stop ISIS. Hopefully they will. If they want to be a legitimate recognized nation, they should be encouraged. ISIS should be shot!

It appears the Republicans will never learn to stay the hell out of other people's countries as much as possible. Afghanistan was a good idea for about 1 week until the northern alliance won and when we should have killed Osama bin laden. It does appear however that the Taliban learned that Americans are not devils in 20 years. Maybe their wives and daughters went to school and college and got jobs. I pray they are better now They seem to be That's for sure. The GOP is the goddamn disaster that gets us into all these things. Ronald Reagan and I ran and Iraq pushed omg and the world depression Trump omg ask the Kurds or anyone else outside your bubble of bologna.

I don't believe in ISIS-K ----- I think this is a propaganda way to get Americans to suppose the Taliban aren't "really" our enemy anymore, and aren't crossing Biden's Red Line. I think they are and will, but that's just my opinion.
There is a video on Al Jazeera entitled ISIL and the Taliban- in English and free. I can’t figure out how to post the link from my phone or I would.

Taliban are not exactly the most organized people, but now they know they do have to stop ISIS. Hopefully they will. If they want to be a legitimate recognized nation, they should be encouraged. ISIS should be shot!
ISIS will likely move to one of the countries which the US still occupies. Don't forget the purpose for their fighting.

Looks like we honor the deadline date set by Trump and honored by Biden.
The deal Trump made wasn't obeyed by Joe or the Taliban...Trump's deals very last sentence....if the Taliban fails to abide by this contract we the USA void our promise to leave and will stay in Afghanistan...now I think you speak and read English....now would you like to rephrase your post?....or do you want to keep sounding like a TDS fool...Good men died needlessly...this didn't have to happen...you voted for one of the dumbest men in Washington DC....and this is the result....dead Americans....now go spin your BS some place else....

The deal Trump made wasn't obeyed by Joe or the Taliban..
Sure. The deadline date was set by Trump an honored by Biden. The Taliban had 5 years to prepare, and anyone who wanted out has known the withdrawal date for over a year. But you go ahead and blame Biden for what the Taliban and ISIS do, and embarrass yourself and our country.

Sure. The deadline date was set by Trump an honored by Biden. The Taliban had 5 years to prepare, and anyone who wanted out has known the withdrawal date for over a year. But you go ahead and blame Biden for what the Taliban and ISIS do, and embarrass yourself and our country.
You are still wrong...Trump's date passed...it was May 1st when Afghanistan still hasn't thawed out...not right in the middle of the summer...The Taliban don't fight in the winter....Trump also cancelled other dates for drawdowns because the Taliban was slow to honor an agreement...but the last year of Trump's presidency we suffered no American or allied casualties...
You have no idea of what is and has been going on...so why are you here arguing with people that do?...you would be better off finding neutral news sources and educating yourself....

Forum List

Back