Explosion outside Kabul, Afghanistan airport: LIVE UPDATES

I haven't followed your posts but did you ever blame Trump for the Wuhan Virus and/or response?
I only blame Trump for his poor and irresponsible leadership, that definitely made things worse than they had to be. Still is. You and i both know that, had he consistently maintained that the virus was serious and we should follow safety measures, it would have made a difference. But that's about it.

This is the shithead we allowed to steal an election?

1630016249399.png

The difference with Trump vs Biden is that the Taliban knew not to screw with Trump or he would make them die. Biden is just a silly toy for them.

Another great example of why service men are not great at government. Thank you for your service and enjoy your early retirement. It's a great deal.
Service men are not great at government? Biden isn’t a former service man.

This is just the beginning of the coming internecine conflict coming between Islamic extremist groups. According to reports, it may have been ISISK. We need to get all Americans out now.
Hadn't you heard? Biden says erryting be ayrrie

Our troops are going to fight, but they're in an untensble situation.
Right.

Here's all of Afghanistan overwhelmed and the Afghan "army" dissolved entirely, and now Kabul totally taken over and our guys crowded into the military section of an airport of only one commercial runway anyway, and we have about 1/3 that space, according to the maps. The Taliban took all the leftover materiel from the Afghan "army." How can we possibly come back from that?

I can't understand how people can say we should somehow go back in. Go back in to WHERE? Go back in to WHAT? This is one of the more conclusive losses I've heard of, since Hannibal defeated Rome at Cannae, or the Germans killed about the same number as Hannibal did, 57,000, on the first day of the Battle of the Somme. People, you can't lose a war this definitively and then just --- start it up again.

Right.

Here's all of Afghanistan overwhelmed and the Afghan "army" dissolved entirely, and now Kabul totally taken over and our guys crowded into the military section of an airport of only one commercial runway anyway, and we have about 1/3 that space, according to the maps. The Taliban took all the leftover materiel from the Afghan "army." How can we possibly come back from that?

I can't understand how people can say we should somehow go back in. Go back in to WHERE? Go back in to WHAT? This is one of the more conclusive losses I've heard of, since Hannibal defeated Rome at Cannae, or the Germans killed about the same number as Hannibal did, 57,000, on the first day of the Battle of the Somme. People, you can't lose a war this definitively and then just --- start it up again.
Trump surrendered when he signed the treaty with the Taliban without listening to the government promising we would all leave. This was going pretty damn well until isis k... They are arch enemies of the Taliban, a new version that is America's gift to Afghanistan after 20 years.

Trump surrendered when he signed the treaty with the Taliban without listening to the government promising we would all leave. This was going pretty damn well until isis k... They are arch enemies of the Taliban, a new version that is America's gift to Afghanistan after 20 years.
Bullshit, bfm.

Right.

In this case almost no one was killed. No battle at all. Afghanistan is sick to death of war. Is is k are pure scum totally brainwashed functional morons...

Forum List

Back