Explosion outside Kabul, Afghanistan airport: LIVE UPDATES

Yep, they're all the same Dune Coons --- once they wrap the rags around their heads you can't tell them apart.

(This guy looks like he's about to have a stroke ---- I'm helping him on. :stir: )
I certainly don't take your ridiculous garbage opinions very seriously, brainwashed functional moron. The whole world outside your bubble thinks you are nuts. Great to get the racist bigot outlook though...

Brainwash ed functional nut job conservatives had their chance with Trump and absolutely screwed up everything they touched. Just like they have forever..... Thanks for the stupidest wars ever, the corrupt world depression of 2008, the worst pandemic response and leadership ever imagined, and the worst garbage propaganda ever. That goes for Brexit eers also.... The farther out in the country and the farther out from actual personal experience, the more conservative Republican and Tory idiots are.... Someone should tell them Rupert Murdock and internet crazies are absolute scum bag liars.

And none of that refutes my point.

Kudos on your fail...

And none of that refutes my point.

Kudos on your fail...
The only point you have is on top of your head lol. What is your point? The GOP, the new BS GOP is a disaster for the country and the world. Thanks for the garbage propaganda and the duped ignoramuses, allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, the corrupt 2008 world depression and everything the orange clown did. Including giving away Hong Kong, Syria Kurdistan Afghanistan and showing the world how to screw up a pandemic....

The only point you have is on top of your head lol. What is your point? The GOP, the new BS GOP is a disaster for the country and the world. Thanks for the garbage propaganda and the duped ignoramuses, allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, the corrupt 2008 world depression and everything the orange clown did. Including giving away Hong Kong, Syria Kurdistan Afghanistan and showing the world how to screw up a pandemic....
Welcome to the steaming pile of human feces that I call my "ignore list", dipshit...

Forum List

Back