Explosion in Lebanon. Former Minister of Finance killed

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Explosive car Lebanon this morning kills at least 5, injures others, in Beirut. One of the dead, former minister of finance. Minister was known to reject the ways of Hezbollah's involvement in Syria, and perhaps that is what got him killed.

For more check- BBC News - Beirut blast kills Sunni ex-minister Mohammed Shattah

52bd316568ee45d71.jpg

52bd32e16eda57ca1.jpg

52bd32ea6efb57ca1.jpg

The source I read is reporting the man killed was an advisor to former prime minister Siniora.

The Daily Star's website is down.

Beirut car bomb kills adviser to ex-PM: News agency

Chatah had served as adviser to former prime minister Fuad Siniora and his successor and ex-premier Saad Hariri, whose own father was assassinated in a huge Beirut seafront car bomb in February 2005 blamed on Syria.

An hour before he was killed Chatah tweeted messages slamming Hezbollah.

“Hezbollah is pressing hard to be granted similar powers in security & foreign policy matters that Syria exercised in Lebanon for 15 years,” he said, in reference to Syria’s nearly 30-year military and political hegemony in Lebanon that ended after Rafiq Hariri’s murder in 2005.

The 33-month war in Syria has deeply divided the Lebanese and triggered political tensions and sectarian clashes in the country.

Beirut car bomb kills adviser to ex-PM: News agency ? The Express Tribune

Mohamad Bahaa Chatah*Arabic:*(محمد شطح*)*[1]*(1951-2013) was a*Lebanese*economist and diplomat. He served as senior adviser to Prime Minister*Fouad Siniora*from August 2005 to July 2008 and Saad Hariri from August 2009 to January 2011.

Mohamad Chatah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia says he was an advisor to Prime Minister Siniora.

Is this an Israeli False Flag operation?

Israel is not involved in this. This minister pissed off Hezbollah and they killed him. Lebanese parties blame Hezobllah as well, saying Nassrallah won't succeed in painting it as "Israeli killing" like he usually does.

The Lebanese aren't stupid.

And Israel doesn't need to get involved with Hezbollah and Al-Quaeda conflicts. They are doing such a great job of killig one another that it would be waste of time and energy to do anything.

We wish luck to both sides. Let them keep killing themselves. The more the merrier, better for us.

Well, I find it extremely odd Israel is the first to jump on this story and is deceptively reporting the story too, trying to inflate it into more then it is. This man killed was not the former Prime Minister or a present Minister or present government official.

And I edit this at 4:35 am to clarify he was a former finance minister in 2008, but when killed he was not a minister or PM and other sources describe him, when killed, as a senior aide to prior Prime Ministers. Wikipedia presently reports he was killed in a bombing along with 7 others.

I suspect this is a targeted Israeli killing, to stir up.more internal fighting inside Lebanon..

I still suspect Israel is behind this. It happens within weeks before scheduled UN trials related to the assassination of PM Hariri.

Last edited:

Israel is not involved in this. This minister pissed off Hezbollah and they killed him. Lebanese parties blame Hezobllah as well, saying Nassrallah won't succeed in painting it as "Israeli killing" like he usually does.

And Israel doesn't need to get involved with Hezbollah and Al-Quaeda conflicts. They are doing such a great job of killig one another that it would be waste of time and energy to do anything.

We wish luck to both sides. Let them keep killing themselves. The more the merrier, better for us.

WHERE Iis your source for this claim you make?

Mossad orders?

"Lebanese parties blame Hezobllah as well, saying Nassrallah won't succeed in painting it as "Israeli killing" like he usually does."

This is the claim you just made I asked you for a Lebanese source to back it up with.

WHERE Iis your source for this claim you make?

Mossad orders?

You're stupid.

Well, I find it extremely odd Israel is the first to jump on this story and is falsely reporting the story too, trying to inflate it into more then it is. This man killed was not the former Prime Minister or a prior Minister.

I suspect this is a targeted Israeli killing, to stir up.more internal fighting inside Lebanon..

Where did I write that it was the prime minister?

You suspect? Your suspricion is driven by the will to blame Israel for every fucking thing in the Middle-East. You're obseessed, like a dog with a bone.

And your sources will soon come, don't you worry.

"Lebanese parties blame Hezobllah as well, saying Nassrallah won't succeed in painting it as "Israeli killing" like he usually does."

This is the claim you just made I asked you for a Lebanese source to back it up with.

Now, now, Mahmoud. Your paranoia is the source of the silly conspiracy theories you're floating.

If you weren't such a moron, you would have learned that the sunni and shia are slugging it out in yet another round of the vicious, internecine war they have been fighting for 1,400 years.

Allahu akbar, I guess.

Are you a $2 whore with no brains operating under the control of a terrorist handler?

The sooner this turd is perma-banned, the better off this forum will be. Dime-a-dozen scumbag lowlife one-trick pony that has become more tedious than anything else. All posters should simply ignore this douchbag until it stops posting here.

For the sane, let's discuss reality - this was the hezbollah terrorist filth responding to the prior bombings conducted in shia/hez strong-holds. Hopefully, the sunnis will obtain better arms and begin pushing the hez filth out of their country back to their masters in teheran. Iran-firsters living in lebanon need to de removed, by force, if necessary.

Are you a $2 whore with no brains operating under the control of a terrorist handler?

The sooner this turd is perma-banned, the better off this forum will be. Dime-a-dozen scumbag lowlife one-trick pony that has become more tedious than anything else. All posters should simply ignore this douchbag until it stops posting here.

For the sane, let's discuss reality - this was the hezbollah terrorist filth responding to the prior bombings conducted in shia/hez strong-holds. Hopefully, the sunnis will obtain better arms and begin pushing the hez filth out of their country back to their masters in teheran. Iran-firsters living in lebanon need to de removed, by force, if necessary.

Does this sort of abusive, foul-mouth rant pass for discussion here?

Your posts always crack me up!
m0168.gif

Does this sort of abusive, foul-mouth rant pass for discussion here?

You should hear what silly-billy always tells us. This is part of the civilian discussion. Being an asshole is part of it:D

Forum List

Back