Explosion in Iran

I wish that was the case or some how the C.I.A. is setting up a resistance movement to create havoc on the current Iranian regime. Why is the President of the United States afraid to unleash the full fury of our Armed Forces onto these idiots?

I wish that was the case or some how the C.I.A. is setting up a resistance movement to create havoc on the current Iranian regime. Why is the President of the United States afraid to unleash the full fury of our Armed Forces onto these idiots?

YEAH!!!!! Declare war on another country that has done nothing to us. IRAQ worked out so well. Let's try it again!!!!!

YEAH!!!!! Declare war on another country that has done nothing to us. IRAQ worked out so well. Let's try it again!!!!!

The fact that you don't understand the dangers Iran poses to the world shows the major problems with todays educational system.

And Iraq has worked pretty well. We ended the rule of a ruthless totalitarian. We've helped bring Democracy to the area. Now if we can keep the Liberals from completely abandoning our troops and the mission we can finish this up.

BTW, I could have sworn that when we went into Iraq that liberals were yelling how Iran is so much more of a threat and why arent we going into Iran instead. blah blah blah. Now that we might actually take care of Iran, you guys have completely changed your tune again... Do you guys ever get tired of switching positions?

... major problems with todays educational system.

And Iraq has worked pretty well.

You sound well educated.

BTW, I could have sworn that when we went into Iraq that liberals were yelling how Iran is so much more of a threat and why arent we going into Iran instead. blah blah blah. Now that we might actually take care of Iran, you guys have completely changed your tune again... Do you guys ever get tired of switching positions?

Iran is surrounded by hostile armies, and wants nuclear power. How is the muscular invader (USA) the victim here? Imagine Iran had the US surrounded by allied and it's own armed forces? And that it threatened nuclear action (illegal) against the US? Would you think America was the enemy?

Has Iran done anything America hasn't?

Forum List

Back