Explosion in Antarctic sea ice levels may cause another ice age

Oh no the climate hoax got froze out
As to cars, non electric ones
There might be 2 billion operating on the planet. Take the total square miles of all of the planet and it’s one car to every 125 sq miles. One car for every 10X12.5 miles. Yeah cars are really killing us-NOT

2 billion cars on 57.51 million square miles of land.

Yea, you should go the fuck back to school & take some math courses. Dumbass

would a peer reviewed scientific study on the topic better suit you?

When my point is that low-IQ deniers have fallen for propaganda, confirming that point is probably not your best choice.

The paper is correct. Increases in Antarctic sea ice do help form ice ages.

However, that's not happening now. Antarctic sea ice levels are _decreasing_. What about this confuses you so?

Now, Antarctic sea ice was increasing up to 2014, then the levels plunged, just as predicted by Dr. Manabe way back in 1991. Freshening of the surface water by ice melt runoff caused more ice initially, but the higher temperatures eventually overrode that effect. It's remarkable how accurate the predictions of climate science have been. That's why they have such credibility.
NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

There is a difference between Antarctica's sea ice & land ice.

Upside-down "rivers" of warm ocean water may be one of the causes of Antarctica's ice shelves breaking up, leading to a rise in sea levels. But a new study suggests an increase in sea ice may lead to a much more devastating change in the Earth's climate — another ice age.

Using computer simulations, the research suggests that an increase in sea ice could significantly alter the circulation of the ocean, ultimately leading to a reverse greenhouse effect as carbon dioxide levels in the ocean increase and levels in the air decrease.

wait and see the global warming globalist will blame the increase of artic sea ice, the decrease of atmospheric CO2 and the preceding Ice Age on get this global warming

And global warming chicken little liberals are ignorent enough to believe the climate getting warmer causes more artic ice the decrease of CO2 and the preceding Ice age
You do realize that they were not talking about the current situation, right?
they arent?

Arctic Sea Ice Volume Increasing For 12 Years

The rise has been gradual & the scientist was not speaking of that.

Jesus fuck you people are dumber than shit.

Read the study & not the Fox News bullshit take.
I can post pretty graphs also

antarctic-sea-ice-extent-for-day-179-from-1978-infilled.png

Antarctic sea ice trend has increased for the last 30 years
That is what my graph said. Where is this explosion in ice gains?
The research that you originally posted had nothing to do with what is happening now.

So please explain how does the climate getting warmer causes more sea ice and the threat of an Ice Age?

Being that it's your moron theory, don't ask the normal people to explain it. You're the only person babbling such idiocy, so you're responsible for backing it up. Why do you think a warming climate creates more sea ice?

does global warning cause water to freeze at higher temperatures?

Why do you think global warming causes water to freeze at higher temperatures.

And do you understand how insane you sound?
no I'm asking you because the only way we have had an increase in sea ice during a warming climate is either
one the climate isnt getting warmer or
two water now freezes at a high temp
so you tell me which is it?
AVERAGE. Look it up.

would a peer reviewed scientific study on the topic better suit you?

When my point is that low-IQ deniers have fallen for propaganda, confirming that point is probably not your best choice.

The paper is correct. Increases in Antarctic sea ice do help form ice ages.

However, that's not happening now. Antarctic sea ice levels are _decreasing_. What about this confuses you so?

Now, Antarctic sea ice was increasing up to 2014, then the levels plunged, just as predicted by Dr. Manabe way back in 1991. Freshening of the surface water by ice melt runoff caused more ice initially, but the higher temperatures eventually overrode that effect. It's remarkable how accurate the predictions of climate science have been. That's why they have such credibility.

There is a difference between Antarctica's sea ice & land ice.
Let me guess..........one is on land, one is in the sea.

Amiright?

Oh no the climate hoax got froze out
As to cars, non electric ones
There might be 2 billion operating on the planet. Take the total square miles of all of the planet and it’s one car to every 125 sq miles. One car for every 10X12.5 miles. Yeah cars are really killing us-NOT

2 billion cars on 57.51 million square miles of land.

Yea, you should go the fuck back to school & take some math courses. Dumbass
Your stats are incorrect. Nice try.
Total planetary mass, not just dirt. Oceans, frozen and open, the poles mountain ranges, all of it
Also, 97%of the planet is unoccupied.
Another Real Knave hoaxing thwarted.

Last edited:

Upside-down "rivers" of warm ocean water may be one of the causes of Antarctica's ice shelves breaking up, leading to a rise in sea levels. But a new study suggests an increase in sea ice may lead to a much more devastating change in the Earth's climate — another ice age.

Using computer simulations, the research suggests that an increase in sea ice could significantly alter the circulation of the ocean, ultimately leading to a reverse greenhouse effect as carbon dioxide levels in the ocean increase and levels in the air decrease.

wait end see the global warming globalist will blame the increase of artic sea ice, the decrease of atmospheric CO2 and the preceding Ice Age on get this global warming

And global warming chicken little liberals are ignorent enough to believe the climate getting warmer cause more artic ice the decrease and CO2 and the preceding Ice age

Damn. And here I was being all prepared for the apocalypse coming from rising sea levels, now you are telling me I'm going to freeze my nuts off? I demand a recount.

LMFAO good one.

First, you're being a hilarious dumbshit there. The topic is sea ice, and your reference talks about land ice. You have no idea of what you're babbling about.

Second, I thought you say everything NASA publishes is a fraud? You can't have it both ways, hypocrite. Though, being a denier, you'll keep trying.

Third, Zwally stands alone with his claims there. Everyone other scientist disagree with him. That would makes your post a wild cherrypicking fallacy, if you actually knew the science. However, you don't. You're just a cult parrot, repeating what you've been told to repeat.

Anyways, the point stands. Antarctic sea ice levels -- along with Antarctic land ice levels -- are both decreasing.

Forum List

Back