Explaining the gun Alec Baldwin may have used...how do they actually work....

Somebody needs to tell him to stop reading and look into the camera once in a while.

The whole accident thing is complete bullshit.
Some one had to pull the hammer back,was it baldwin or one of crew working on the set?

Baldwin admits to pulling the hammer back...it is now just a matter of how that gun was working that day.....the video shows what a traditional pistol of that type works, under optimal conditions....we need to know what condition that pistol was in on the day of the shooting.

Interesting. So you can fan the hammer with the trigger pulled and a round will fire with each hammer pull and release.

Yeah....when you see people fanning a gun, that is so they can fire multiple times without having to pull the trigger......

Here are some quick draw competitors....notice where their hand starts on the hammer of the gun while it is in the holster...

She is a champion fast draw competitor rating fast draw in the movies...

Baldwin admits to pulling the hammer back...it is now just a matter of how that gun was working that day.....the video shows what a traditional pistol of that type works, under optimal conditions....we need to know what condition that pistol was in on the day of the shooting.
Correct! I'm a old west buff. The trigger must be pulled unless the locking system has been altered.

Baldwin said he didn't point the gun at the woman. Now that's bullshit.

He may not know.........he was in the middle of doing several things at the same time and it may have drifted over.......

I cant imagine the gun failing.
It's a very simple mechanism and I'm sure it's a modern copy of the real thing.
And from what I've heard they were shooting live ammo the day before to do some target shooting.
Makes ya wonder if baldwin pulled the hammer back and it slipped before locking back.

I cant imagine the gun failing.
It's a very simple mechanism and I'm sure it's a modern copy of the real thing.
And from what I've heard they were shooting live ammo the day before to do some target shooting.
Makes ya wonder if baldwin pulled the hammer back and it slipped before locking back.

We don't know where the gun came from........

It could be that it was an old prop...that it was used a lot in other movies, and the mechanical parts may have been worn down or broken.....all something to ask the woman who was the armorer on the set....

Well you didn’t actually expect him to say I shot her on purpose did you? He had to come up with some story. Of course you got everyone that defended every conspiracy out there saying it was not his fault.

It could be that it was an old prop...that it was used a lot in other movies, and the mechanical parts may have been worn down or broken.....all something to ask the woman who was the armorer on the set....

I cant imagine that.
There are 40 year old revolvers out there and they still shoot fine.
I'm sure they're going to get an expert gunsmith to look it over.
But then again were talking about a bunch of liberals so the gun probably hadnt been cleaned properly in its lifetime.

Well you didn’t actually expect him to say I shot her on purpose did you? He had to come up with some story. Of course you got everyone that defended every conspiracy out there saying it was not his fault.
I have some friends that defend Baldwin and how the studios do their thing. How long does it take to empty the cylinder to make sure all is on the up and up? Their excuse is "there isn't enough time. Time is expensive."
Makes me cringe.

Do you think she was a liberal democrat?

Supposedly the original armorer on the set quit due to that weapon having issues and that all was dangerous on that set.

Forum List

Back