Zone1 Explain This

We don't have to do what you say because the reason you have what you do is not for the reason you say. But what has been presented in the OP are blacks who have done everything you guys claim we need to do and still face racism.

You have no explanation, all you have is the usual lame right wing white garbage..
Good. Stay a slave.

Funny how you make these accusations but are perpetually unaware of how you lecture white people with your daily hate threads.

Good Allah you're a miserable soul.
I get lectured by sorry pathetic whites like you and I respond with facts. You are the miserable one, I feel great. For some reason whites like you and apparently Meister since he hit the thank you button think that blacks should just take your bs and be quiet about it. Think again.

Hate thread? Ha! You ignore the hate and come to me crying because your fragility doesn't allow you to man up.

I get lectured by sorry pathetic whites like you and I respond with facts. You are the miserable one, I feel great. For some reason whites like you and apparently Meister since he hit the thank you button think that blacks should just take your bs and be quiet about it. Think again.

Hate thread? Ha! You ignore the hate and come to me crying because your fragility doesn't allow you to man up.

Yeah...delusional people usually feel great since they aren't capable of understanding what morons they are.

In discussing race in this forum we see all kinds of stereotyped factless comments coming primarily from the right. The common claim is that if blacks got motivated, educated, and worked hard we can succeed because white racism isn't the problem. Here we see an example of blacks doing everything that right wingers say blacks should do and still racism limited their opportunities.

I pushed my kids to succeed academically to escape racism. But it doesn't work that way

Moms everywhere are suffering from burnout. But Black mom burnout is different. As a Black mother to two teenage sons and a toddler daughter, I find myself wondering: Will my children be perceived as a threat and cut down in their prime because of their race? Will they miss out because they’re invisible to whoever is passing out the opportunities? Do they have to be perceived as perfect to get any chance to seize their dreams?

Many people of color often turn to the one tool we have in our own shed — the instinct to try to outwork any negative perceptions of us, to tackle the questions that haunt us like the spirits of our ancestors. We’re taught to overwork to prove ourselves beyond the reach of racism and to render racist stereotypes unbelievable or even laughable.

But is this tendency to overwork — and our tendency to encourage our children to do the same — an attempt to outrun systemic issues beyond our control?

Growing up in Tennessee, I was taught working hard was the key to everything — happiness, upward mobility and rising above racism in the South. And while I consider my work ethic one of my greatest gifts, it seems the neat equation of “racism + hard work = less discrimination” doesn’t always add up.

“Work twice as hard to get half as much” was the mantra many of us were raised on, but it is considered by most Black moms today to be played-out advice from our parents’ generation. Despite that, racism and its effects haven’t expired, and in many ways, they’ve been given new life in this era.

Op-Ed: I pushed my kids to succeed academically to escape racism. But it doesn't work that way

The problem with those who call themselves in opposition is the fact that they believe things that do not apply to the way blacks are raised. Perhaps if you are white and don't put in the effort, you will not not suceed. Perhaps if you are white and don't focus on education you will fail. But when we as blacks try talking to you about this you need to stop pretending that white racism is not a hurdle. Whites do not face this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.” Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

So explain why blacks can do everything you guys claim we need to do and still face racism. This thread is not about your ignorant factless opinions about blacks, black crime, Asians or everything else you guys do to avoid discussing the impact of white racism. So any and all off topic posts will be reported from the start. So you have two choices, explain why blacks do everything you guys say we need to do but still face white racism, or don't post in this thread.
Third choice. I can call bullshit on your false dichotomy.

And, uhm, in that regard:

BULLSHIT.

You’re welcome.

Yeah...delusional people usually feel great since they aren't capable of understanding what morons they are.
Your confession is noted. Now do you have any answer that pertains to the topic?

Evidence by anecdote. Bullshit.

Where are all these Black folks who are working "twice as hard" and being foiled by white racists? Certainly there are some, and it would be difficult to quantify them, but the Black folks - mainly men - that are most visible are the criminals and petty criminals, and the dropouts, and the substance abusers. Any claim that American Blacks are "working twice as hard," as a general proposition, is emphatically denied by the dreadful conditions and academics in urban school districts, and the overarching criminality in the major urban, Black neighborhoods throughout the country.

You present, over and over again, that uncorroborated note from the racist white engineering supervisor as if that were the norm in American, which is manifestly not the case, even if that writing is authentic. Any Black who is rejected by a school or an employer or even a country club can walk down the fucking street and apply someplace else, with a minimum of inconvenience and cost.

It is extremely tiresome. I sometimes think you are trying to convince yourself.

Where are all these Black folks who are working "twice as hard" and being foiled by white racists? Certainly there are some, and it would be difficult to quantify them, but the Black folks - mainly men - that are most visible are the criminals and petty criminals, and the dropouts, and the substance abusers. Any claim that American Blacks are "working twice as hard," as a general proposition, is emphatically denied by the dreadful conditions and academics in urban school districts, and the overarching criminality in the major urban, Black neighborhoods throughout the country.

You present, over and over again, that uncorroborated note from the racist white engineering supervisor as if that were the norm in American, which is manifestly not the case, even if that writing is authentic. Any Black who is rejected by a school or an employer or even a country club can walk down the fucking street and apply someplace else, with a minimum of inconvenience and cost.

It is extremely tiresome. I sometimes think you are trying to convince yourself.
You are white and you have a problem pertaining to race relations. Whites such as you have always denied the problem. 246 years at minimum, worth of of evidence is a lot more than anectdotal pod nuh. But you're another prime example of the psychosis that exists primarily on the right.

your fragility doesn't allow you to man up.
how's Pig up sound to you?

Roy's sow 2.JPG

Did you know American Guinea hogs are African?

So, by the very same premise you've started this thread on

Explain why they have to work harder Im2

Explain why they face racism at every turn?

Explain to me why Black Pigs Matter?

~S~

Last edited:

View attachment 739242

~S~
I don't care where guinea pigs come from.

And you explain why blacks have to work harder and face racism at every turn.

Because the attitudes of members in your race are why these things are said.

I don't care where guinea pigs come from.

And you explain why blacks have to work harder and face racism at every turn.

Because the attitudes of members in your race are why these things are said.

Or that a lot of white people expand their negative encounters with black people to the whole race. They shouldn't, but they do.

Maybe it's that black person who attacked them on public transportation.
Maybe it's that affirmative action hire who turned out to be worthless and was impossible to fire.

Is it fair? Absolutely not. But there you are.

It seems to be most of your posts are "Why don't you love us, White People?" When the question that should be asked is, "What do I need to do to better myself."

We don’t see us white crying about how on average Asians are doing so much better than us.

Maybe white people should start doing that. It would make the lives of white people so much better by crying.

Complaining like a little child is so useful in life.

Maybe white people should start doing that. It would make the lives of white people so much better by crying.

Complaining like a little child is so useful in life.

You can't complain about that because it ain't true. You guys use Asians like pets because you think they'll just take it. Apparently you've never really talked to an Asian about race. I have.

You really would not like what you would hear.

View attachment 739242

~S~
I won't be doing that. Now you know what's up with race in America, but you want to act stupid because you're in here with other similarly willfully ignorant whites.

It is the norm. Just like it has been the norm for whites to deny racism like do here.

No, any black can't do what you said. I'm black, stop being white trying to tell me how things are for black people.

What's tiresome is reading all this racist garbage while the people posting it try telling me how racism doesn't exist against blacks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back