Explain this. This guy shoots a Firefighter during the attempt to murder someone else....released in less than 3 years, gets illegal gun, again.

Are you not American?

Well, never mind. NOBODY in your shit hole country has guns, I am sure.

You're welcome.

I never implied I wasn't. You're a bit quick of the mark there boy.

But the irony of you describing other countries being shithole when you carry a gun to protect yourself and fight off tyranny, all in your imagination of course.

35000 innocent deaths a year. School children slaughtered by rat bag idiots every week. Multiple small kids die from gun accidents every week and all in the name freedom.

What other shit hole country does that?

I never implied I wasn't. You're a bit quick of the mark there boy.

But the irony of you describing other countries being shithole when you carry a gun to protect yourself and fight off tyranny, all in your imagination of course.

35000 innocent deaths a year. School children slaughtered by rat bag idiots every week. Multiple small kids die from gun accidents every week and all in the name freedom.

What other shit hole country does that?

Your numbers are shit, and you lie. 30,000 of those "gun deaths" are suicide. They don't count. If someone is willing to use a gun they are going to be successful. Far better they only take themselves out than killing an innocent by landing on them when they jump off of a building, or crash their car into the innocent victim at high speed.

The school shootings happen because assholes like you demand that the schools not be allowed to defend themselves. In fact you make it as easy as possible for school shootings to happen.

Now, you can go piss up a rope.

Your numbers are shit, and you lie. 30,000 of those "gun deaths" are suicide. They don't count. If someone is willing to use a gun they are going to be successful. Far better they only take themselves out than killing an innocent by landing on them when they jump off of a building, or crash their car into the innocent victim at high speed.

The school shootings happen because assholes like you demand that the schools not be allowed to defend themselves. In fact you make it as easy as possible for school shootings to happen.

Now, you can go piss up a rope.

Oh really?
Where did you get your stats from?

So you think it's ok to have kids under weaponised guards while at school but the country is not shithole.
That's your answer is it?
Why not stop dickheads like you ftom havi them in the place so your kids cant blow the snot out if the school because they lost marbles. Fuck off. You're brain dead.

You're making some pathetic attempts to justify the disgusting attitude towards guns.

So if somebody gets their car stolen in spite of locking it up, and it's used in a drive-by, the legal owner of that car is responsible for the murders of those who got shot?
What's the purpose of a car?
What's the purpose of a gun?

There ya go.

Learn to follow along and you will have a more educated response. Otherwise you just appear to be foolish.
Sorry but yours are the arguments that make you look stupid.
I just enjoy pointing out your stupidity.

What's the purpose of a car?
What's the purpose of a gun?

There ya go.

There you go what, two stupid questions in a row?

The purpose of a gun is to be able protect yourself, family and property. It's also used for hunting and sporting events. Statistics show that Americans use their firearm between 1 and 4 million times a year to stop a crime, defend themselves, or stop a crime from happening to others. That's the purpose of a gun.

There you go what, two stupid questions in a row?

The purpose of a gun is to be able protect yourself, family and property. It's also used for hunting and sporting events. Statistics show that Americans use their firearm between 1 and 4 million times a year to stop a crime, defend themselves, or stop a crime from happening to others. That's the purpose of a gun.
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Law abiding people. Criminals make up less than .001% of gun owners in this country.
So then, the chain of custody is from Law abiding gun manufacturer to law abiding gun owner to criminal.

Thanks

Actually, it's the other way around. You come off like a complete ignorant fool.
Like I said, pointing out your stupidity.

You know every Tiny minded moron like you actually believes they're smart.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

New Topics

Forum List

Back