Explain this. This guy shoots a Firefighter during the attempt to murder someone else....released in less than 3 years, gets illegal gun, again.

How do I make it easier for criminals to get guns? I have locks on my door, my neighbors look out for each other. Not much more I can do than that.

If anybody supports criminals getting guns it's you. If we had a law that anybody stealing a gun in a robbery got a minimum of 25 years in prison, then it wouldn't matter what I do with my guns because nobody would want to break in and take them. But if you want to blame the owner for being robbed (which is like blaming the girl for being raped) then the criminal knows that breaking into my home and taking my guns is less than a year in prison, so he has no deterrent.
By opposing legislation that would protect the rights of legitimate owners while making it harder for criminals to get guns.

Your actions make it easier for criminals to get guns. As to your motive?
You're either part of the criminality
or
You're dumb as a sack of dirty diapers.

You're not dumb so you and those like you are, in effect, accessories before and after the fact.

By opposing legislation that would protect the rights of legitimate owners while making it harder for criminals to get guns.

Your actions make it easier for criminals to get guns. As to your motive?
You're either part of the criminality
or
You're dumb as a sack of dirty diapers.

You're not dumb so you and those like you are, in effect, accessories before and after the fact.

So how am I making it easier for criminals to get guns? Criminals can't legally buy guns now.

Where are the police reports that match up with all these "stolen firearms?"
You know it is a crime to fail to report a stolen/missing firearm?
Yet audits of gun dealers show "stolen" guns for which no report was ever filed.

Now, please, some "law abiding gun owner" sells his gun to someone without a background check, without even checking for an ID, and for cash only knows damned well the transaction is illegal and if it comes back, it "must have been stolen."
Don't try to hide behind cute phrasing.

Through criminal acts or criminal incompetence every gun used in a crime in this country came from a "law abiding responsible" gun owner. There is no denying because each and every gun used in a crime can be traced back to its original owner and every gun started out its existence in the hands of a "law abiding gun owner."

Did you know it's the same with stolen cars, stolen jewelry, stolen coins? Yes, things are stolen from people who purchased the item. What does that have to do with guns? Are you suggesting law abiding citizens not own firearms so they get stolen?

The rest of the shit you wrote you made up in your head. Why would a dealer not report stolen guns? They don't need the insurance money or something? Same for a legal gun owner selling to a criminal. When does that ever happen? That's different than straw buyers where they buy the gun and then sell it to the criminal, and those people should be locked up for 20 years as well.

Again, go to the FBI stats and look where most criminals get their guns. Then you'd realize there is no law one could write to stop it.

Your post is exactly what I've been saying about the gun nuts Rambo tough guys.

As if you would do anything if I did do it.
You don't intimidate me dickhead. You're just another brain dead redneck.
Home of the brave? Don't make me laugh.
You've never fired a shot protecting yourself and you know it.

You have no justifications for having them other than to promote violence if some one threatens to remove them.
This proves to me that you are a simpleton.

I am no burglar. Why would I matter in this situation? Who do you think such an advertisement would attract?

Let's test it. I am the least of your concerns if you put that sign in your yard. Let's find out if it will attract intruders, shall we? Do it.

Why do you continue to make things up?

Why are you having such a hard time with this?!? Just kidding, I know why.
Not me.
Just responding to the idiocy with which I'm presented.
Since criminals can't get guns from "Law abiding" gun owners the only logical alternative is that they are issued firearms upon release.

Your logic, not mine.

Did you know it's the same with stolen cars, stolen jewelry, stolen coins? Yes, things are stolen from people who purchased the item. What does that have to do with guns? Are you suggesting law abiding citizens not own firearms so they get stolen?

The rest of the shit you wrote you made up in your head. Why would a dealer not report stolen guns? They don't need the insurance money or something? Same for a legal gun owner selling to a criminal. When does that ever happen? That's different than straw buyers where they buy the gun and then sell it to the criminal, and those people should be locked up for 20 years as well.

Again, go to the FBI stats and look where most criminals get their guns. Then you'd realize there is no law one could write to stop it.
Show me anyone killed with a tennis bracelet and maybe you've an argument.

Till then YOU hold personal responsibility for the murders committed by guns that come DIRECTLY FROM "LAW ABIDING" gun owners just like you.

Not me.
Since criminals can't get guns from "Law abiding" gun owners the only logical alternative is that they are issued firearms upon release.

Your logic, not mine.
Law abiding gun manufacturers produce the guns that criminals illegally obtain?

Really?

WHAT A REVELATION!!!

:laughing0301:

Till then YOU hold personal responsibility for the murders committed by guns that come DIRECTLY FROM "LAW ABIDING" gun owners just like you.

So if somebody gets their car stolen in spite of locking it up, and it's used in a drive-by, the legal owner of that car is responsible for the murders of those who got shot?

Not me.

Your logic, not mine.

Learn to follow along and you will have a more educated response. Otherwise you just appear to be foolish.

Yes. These collectivists also believe in collective responsibility. If your relative committed murder, you die for it.

I'm just trying to figure out how the liberal mind works, although we've been doing that for generations. How is a person who was robbed of their belongings responsible for what the robber does with those belongings?

I'm just trying to figure out how the liberal mind works, although we've been doing that for generations. How is a person who was robbed of their belongings responsible for what the robber does with those belongings?
You forgot that, in his fucked up mind, mere possession of a firearm is a criminal act. This is what we are dealing with and we need to get rid of these idiots.

This proves to me that you are a simpleton.

I am no burglar. Why would I matter in this situation? Who do you think such an advertisement would attract?

Let's test it. I am the least of your concerns if you put that sign in your yard. Let's find out if it will attract intruders, shall we? Do it.

You're nuttier than a fruit cake.
Are all.Americans that dumb?

Forum List

Back