Explain it to me in laymans terms. Trump's replacement.

So....we had the best economy. Black had record job placements. Peace treaties have happened with his involvement in doing it. Drug prices lowered for those who needed the help. LE and military getting more assistance for law and order and brought home to end wars we shouldn't be involved in, jobs overseas are coming back home, meds we rely on are being made in the USA instead of China, etc etc etc.

But now he is being replaced by a dementia riddled almost corpse of a guy with a son that has dickpics all over the net who screwed his own niece and smokes crack...the father of this loser will have access to things China should never have access to...a vp that put more blacks in jail for stupid reasons more than any bitch has done...an admin of crooked and lowlife scums who will put us all back to 3rd world living conditions with homeless, veterans living on the streets or offing themselves and in general..mayhem.

Why?

Example: Say I own a nice shop. I have a GREAT manager. Sales are up. Products are not cheesy or cheaply made. Customers leave overwhelming positive reviews and my bank account just grew HUGELY with that manager. Now why the sam fuck would I replace that person with a mentally unstable person who sells my secrets to my competitors?

Same thing is happening right now but its not a small nice shop. Its the USA.

Again...WHY? And worse..WHY would my customers urge me to fire my great manager when they keep coming back and getting great deals? Unless they know they will get free shit out the back door when the store is closed by the crooked new manager.

So again...WHY?

He fucked up on the pandemic and college educated voters, particularly women, couldn't stand him.

That's pretty much it.

So....we had the best economy. Black had record job placements. Peace treaties have happened with his involvement in doing it. Drug prices lowered for those who needed the help. LE and military getting more assistance for law and order and brought home to end wars we shouldn't be involved in, jobs overseas are coming back home, meds we rely on are being made in the USA instead of China, etc etc etc.

But now he is being replaced by a dementia riddled almost corpse of a guy with a son that has dickpics all over the net who screwed his own niece and smokes crack...the father of this loser will have access to things China should never have access to...a vp that put more blacks in jail for stupid reasons more than any bitch has done...an admin of crooked and lowlife scums who will put us all back to 3rd world living conditions with homeless, veterans living on the streets or offing themselves and in general..mayhem.

Why?

Example: Say I own a nice shop. I have a GREAT manager. Sales are up. Products are not cheesy or cheaply made. Customers leave overwhelming positive reviews and my bank account just grew HUGELY with that manager. Now why the sam fuck would I replace that person with a mentally unstable person who sells my secrets to my competitors?

Again...WHY? And worse..WHY would my customers urge me to fire my great manager when they keep coming back and getting great deals? Unless they know they will get free shit out the back door when the store is closed by the crooked new manager.

So again...WHY?
Your first sentence is wrong. We did not have "the best economy". That was a lie that was told by Trump and his media. The unemployment is one (1) data point, but it is not "the economy".

So, maybe start over.

Sure, let's see how the economy does after 4 years of Democrat shut downs and massive regulations blah blah blah

Why?

So again...WHY?

WE THE PEOPLE did not vote to replace Donald Trump. Remember that.

Why?

So again...WHY?
biden-sign-2 (1).jpg

biden-signs-1 (1).jpg

biden-sign-4 (1).jpg

Forum List

Back