Experts wrong again

Couple of weeks ago the Dow spike was because Hillary won the debate...lolol. You've got a stumper here. Libtards will have nothing to say.

Dow posts best week since 2011 after Donald Trump election win

No recession comming. These experts always try to fuck republicans and.scare people, yet what they say never happens
The stock market, as I've been reminding lefties for the last eight years, is not the economy.

The foundation is there, and there's a decent chance we will see some growth.

But the stock market ain't the economy.
That is true, but all the experts said it would tank and give us anrecession if Trump won.

No recession comming. These experts always try to fuck republicans and.scare people, yet what they say never happens
The stock market, as I've been reminding lefties for the last eight years, is not the economy.

That is true, but all the experts said it would tank and give us anrecession if Trump won.
He hasn't even gotten into office yet, let alone enacted any changes that would send us into a recession.

Partisan pundits and partisan economists have zero predictive skills.

He hasn't even gotten into office yet, let alone enacted any changes that would send us into a recession.

Partisan pundits and partisan economists have zero predictive skills.

I agree, I was just stating how they suck.

well, Hillary did warn over these last few weeks that we will be in a 1979 type recession if Trump is elected and that Trump will buy all babies born and sell them to china

Are those the same experts that predicted Hillary would win the election by a mile, or those same experts that conduct polls that were all wrong?

The economic versions of those. I laugh at the word expert, its more like democrat propagandist.

If Trump is elected, he is going to go to every suspicious looking house , knock on every door, and if they cant speak fluent english, guns will be pointed to thier heads and then he will have them get on a bus ! and the driver will take them all the way back to Austria!!! where they speak spanish !!!!

Forum List

Back