Experts: We don't know how Trump concluded 100,000-240,000 will likely die of Coronavirus

It could be right around or I might even go slightly over. That would be a big flu season to be honest. And for that we completely crashed our economy, and that is NOT a model. That's happening in living color right in front of our eyes.

Poor Sour Sue, after 3 years of defending Trump's racism because "the economy is great", she now has to deal with the guy who brought us the worst economy in... well, ever. This might end up being worse than the Great Depression, it will probably end up being worse than 2008.

he calculus here is fairly easy to follow:

If Trump says it, don't believe it. If someone who probably knows what they're talking about says it, pay attention. If they corroborate what he says, great. Less confusion.

Let's not forget, Vichy Mac is the guy who defended Trump to the hilt and thought our biggest crisis was Ann Coulter not being able to speak at Berkeley.

What a crock......we were told millions.....millions I tell ya are gonna die.....just this week they lowered that to what Trump just said and now Trump is the crazy one....libs are lying so fast and furious it's funny

Donald Trump appears to have created a high bar for Coronavirus' deaths.
Researchers whose work Trump used to reach the 100000-240000 figure say they never said the figure would be this high.

Trump appears to be playing politics with the pandemic issue again. If lots of people die (but the figure is less than 100k or 240k) Trump may "declare victory".
The CDC director and even Mike Pence think Trump is full of shit:
Robert Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the vice president’s office have similarly voiced doubts about the projections’ accuracy, the three officials said.
He said it so if the number of dead is more along the lines of 25 of 30K -- he can claim it as a victory.....

What a crock......we were told millions.....millions I tell ya are gonna die.....just this week they lowered that to what Trump just said and now Trump is the crazy one....libs are lying so fast and furious it's funny
I agree......

Claiming millions will die in the US is an example of hysteria......but Trump isn't much better if he is also claiming overblown numbers....especially since less than a month ago he was claiming there would be zero cases by now

From what I have heard Birx and Fauci have been pretty clear in telling people don't take these numbers as the gospel there is going to be a lot of changing data and shifting numbers. People should take these numbers the same way poll results should be taken with a grain of salt.
And here was have yet another example of mixed messages from this chaotic and incompetent Administration.

Clearly the death toll is going to be horrendous

Is this an attempt to make anything less than millions look like a victory?

Who the fuck knows with these people.

One thing publishing those numbers did was get Republicans to understand that this thing is SERIOUS.

They FINALLY seem to get it...grudgingly

I agree......

Claiming millions will die in the US is an example of hysteria......but Trump isn't much better if he is also claiming overblown numbers....especially since less than a month ago he was claiming there would be zero cases by now
Overblown official numbers ....yeah it's Trump's fault for quoting the " experts" everyone gets to hear cause Stupid Trump. Your reckoning is approaching even faster than a thought it would

I agree......

Overblown official numbers ....yeah it's Trump's fault for quoting the " experts" everyone gets to hear cause Stupid Trump. Your reckoning is approaching even faster than a thought it would
So now what?

If Trump is strong and powerful and brilliant and all of the typical traits sycophants project onto him....shouldn't he declare this whole thing over and order things go back to normal??

Or will how the media and the "EVIL DEMS" portrayed it continue to be the rule?

From what I have heard Birx and Fauci have been pretty clear in telling people don't take these numbers as the gospel there is going to be a lot of changing data and shifting numbers. People should take these numbers the same way poll results should be taken with a grain of salt.
And here was have yet another example of mixed messages from this chaotic and incompetent Administration.

Clearly the death toll is going to be horrendous

Is this an attempt to make anything less than millions look like a victory?

Who the fuck knows with these people.

One thing publishing those numbers did was get Republicans to understand that this thing is SERIOUS.

They FINALLY seem to get it...grudgingly
The typical partisan hack response as predictable as the sunrise.

Go jump on one of the TDS threads where people care about your bullshit.
Funny, the only people who suffer from TDS are....Trumpsters.

So why don't you go blow it out your ass?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Check this out folks...

Post of link of them saying that....just one.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

New Topics

Forum List

Back