experts say Trump will have a landslide win in nov !

Last edited by a moderator:
even though the economy slowed because of the pandemic voters have not forgotten the economic boom before it struck ! and those policies that ushered in said boom are still in place and they will still be there after the pandemic ends ! Trump to Win Landslide in 2020? - Election Central

I'm sure you also believe in the tooth fairy....

View attachment 358092
we heard the same shit in 2016 about how Trump had no chance against hillary ! and hillary was a much more formidable opponent than biden .

even though the economy slowed because of the pandemic voters have not forgotten the economic boom before it struck ! and those policies that ushered in said boom are still in place and they will still be there after the pandemic ends ! Trump to Win Landslide in 2020? - Election Central

View attachment 358092
we heard the same shit in 2016 about how Trump had no chance against hillary ! and hillary was a much more formidable opponent than biden .

just hold on to that hope, deplorable.....

1593674848445.png

View attachment 358092

View attachment 358096
nah ...Trump supporters are going to be voting by the millions in record numbers ! the left destroyed their chances for nov when they rioted and turned against law enforcement .

View attachment 358092

1593675272742.jpeg

I'm sure you also believe in the tooth fairy.
we heard the same shit in 2016 about how Trump had no chance against hillary ! and hillary was a much more formidable opponent than biden.
He was an unknown and interesting option to many at the time and barely squeaked out a win. 1,000 votes in the right precincts in the right states and you get a different result. People have his number now. They like Joe and are tired of Trump drama, lies and incompetence.

All the experts warned that attempted impeachment would lead to Trump winning a second term. But Pelosi soldiered on with the Russian Nothingburger and Ukraine. Funny thing is, Pelosi tried to impeach Trump for Joe's and Hunter's dodgy Ukrainian dealings.

If Democrats believe Americans will vote for Biden because the economy slumped because of Trump, when it was actually the pandemic, then they don't give their fellow countrymen much credit. The American public are not stupid.

Trump will win a second term because once again, the Democrats are doing a terrific job at losing it.

Read this Arresmillao ...

Then sober up...

Happy deplorable days are coming to an end, a very long period (decades) of grief is around the corner, and we will be laughing our butts off, shame that traitor in chief was treated like illegitimate since day one, I guess that's what happens to criminal scumbags...

1593675804840.png

I think it all depends on EFFORT. ---ie the
way the campaigns are handled----and also
they way the people handle themselves thru
the summer. If the BLM people continue to
wreck havoc----Biden is lost (thankgawd)
assuming that their filth is properly exposed which
can be a problem based on the POV of media
people

the coming weekend is important----unfortunately --Saturday will give us clear weather in NYC.
Clear weather stimulates riot

View attachment 358092

View attachment 358096
nah ...Trump supporters are going to be voting by the millions in record numbers ! the left destroyed their chances for nov when they rioted and turned against law enforcement .

gee---I hope so

The GOP in Pennsylvania just tried to override democrat governor Tom Wolf to end the shutdowns but was over-ridden by a liberal judge. The democrats SAY it is all for your "safety," but apparently unaware that the shutdown is doing far more harm than the virus itself! Meantime, if masks and separation and all the rest of the crap were really effective, then why are so many people dead?

I don't know HOW the democrats think any of this crap is going to help them in November because people are fed up.

Last edited:
we heard the same shit in 2016 about how Trump had no chance against hillary ! and hillary was a much more formidable opponent than biden.
He was an unknown and interesting option to many at the time and barely squeaked out a win. 1,000 votes in the right precincts in the right states and you get a different result. People have his number now. They like Joe and are tired of Trump drama, lies and incompetence.
Someone likes Joe? Who, his mother?

Someone likes Joe? Who, his mother?
Mothers all over like him. He may be a bit touchy-feely, but he's not a p*ssy grabber and moms appreciate that.

From the piece:

All those forecasts are in the standard mode. But Real Clear Politics (RPC) came up with a shocking possibility: Trump could lose the popular vote in a landslide, and still stay in office.

If the election were held today, these polls indicate that Trump would lose by 10 million to 15 million popular votes – a margin even greater than the crushing defeat of Jimmy Carter by Ronald Reagan in 1980. But, unlike Carter, Trump would have about an even chance of winning a majority of electoral votes and becoming president. . .

in the 21st century, two of three presidents have been elected without winning the popular vote: George W. Bush in the tight race of 2000 and Trump...

:rolleyes-41:

I don't take predictions too seriously but when I'm interested in their opinion I will check it out. The experts I consult think different about who is leading:

Joe Biden joined Donald Trump as joint-favorite in Mid-March, but slipped back into second-favortism during April and May. However, the Democratic candidate has now become the clear favorite in the market, which has caused the current President's odds to move to the longest they’ve been for 15 months.

The table below shows Joe Biden is the significant market leader, and according to the bookmakers is the most likely winner of the 2020 US Election.

CandidateOdds (UK Format)Odds (US Format)Implied Percentage ChanceReturn on $10 Bet...
Joe Biden8/13-16261.9%$16.17
Donald Trump7/4+17536.4%$27.50

Forum List

Back