South Pacific
EXISTING HOMES SALES
MAR 2010 5.35M
FEB 2010 5.01M
JAN 2010 5.05 M
DEC 09 5.45 M
NOV 09 6.54 M
OCT 09 6.09 M

DO YOU SEE OBAMA'S RECOVERY HERE? I don't, and find all they hype for the past year that has been coming out of Washington to border on slapstick humor because it is so damn stupid.

Mortgage rates are going up - and the mortgage restructuring program was a total bust.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We have to work through the backlog of homes folks.

This was a huge cluster fuck on housing Bush created and its going to take some time for this sector to recover.

We OVERBUILT folks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This was a huge cluster fuck on housing Bush created and its going to take some time for this sector to recover.

We OVERBUILT folks.

Did we overbuild, or are houses too expensive? You are making an assumption and pretending that it is real. If houses were affordable they would be purchased. THAT is the reality, not that we built too many of them. I have five adult children living at home. Why? Simple, they can not afford to buy a house and can not afford to pay rent here in San Diego. Thank heavens I have an 8 bedroom house.

They would all be buyers if prices were lower. That is a simple truth.

The raw components of my house would cost 120,000 dollars if I were to buy them. Assuming reasonable labor costs, I could build the house totally for $300,000. So why is a house like mine selling for over half a million dollars? Houses are simply too expensive.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We OVERBUILT folks.

The heartbreak of historical and economic illiteracy on parade ^^^^.

This mess was years in the making - and was completely bipartisan.

Read upon CRA and the Boston Federal Reserve's white paper telling banks to adopt "subjective" lending standards.

That's hardly surprising.

The Feds loaned money to large banks at 0% interest and then paid them 3.5%+ to borrow it back to fuel expanding the federal government. The Feds are sucking all of the oxygen out of the private sector. When people are out of work or worried about losing their jobs, they don't buy new houses.

I keep saying, the most indicative metric is Unemployment - at 15M and growing, it's ugly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We OVERBUILT folks.

Read upon CRA and the Boston Federal Reserve's white paper telling banks to adopt "subjective" lending standards.

This was caused by deregulation of the lending industry with the final nail being Gram Leach Bliliey. Then Bush proceded to NOT police the markets with what little power he had left to police them with.

You and your right wing ideas CRASHED the world economy for a second time in one lifetime.

It was your Randian Heros who fucked us and your refusal to accept this will not stop the sane people from cleaning up the mess and fixing it so your fucked up ideas can never take hold again.

The Feds loaned money to large banks at 0% interest and then paid them 3.5%+ to borrow it back to fuel expanding the federal government. The Feds are sucking all of the oxygen out of the private sector. When people are out of work or worried about losing their jobs, they don't buy new houses.

I keep saying, the most indicative metric is Unemployment - at 15M and growing, it's ugly.

And you can thank deregulation and failed policing of the market for that.

Jobs are alwasy the lagging indicator and every honest and sane person knows this.

WE OVER BUILT HOUSING AND COMMERCIAL due to the speculation buyers who were spurred on by an overinflated housing market.

It is a lot more than 15 Million. It is closer to 30 million.

If you were to take the labor force from thirty years ago and increase it at the rate of population increase, we have lost 30 million people who "would work if work was available."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We OVERBUILT folks.

This was caused by deregulation of the lending industry with the final nail being Gram Leach Bliliey. Then Bush proceded to NOT police the markets with what little power he had left to police them with.

You and your right wing ideas CRASHED the world economy for a second time in one lifetime.

It was your Randian Heros who fucked us and your refusal to accept this will not stop the sane people from cleaning up the mess and fixing it so your fucked up ideas can never take hold again.

Blah blah blah.

Read up on Bush's attempts to increase regulation of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and Barney Frank efforts to prevent them.

Your Progressive Gods laid the ground work for this mess - something your one synapse is unable to process.

And you can thank the failed ideas of Randian Heros who run the markets for the good of all mankind.

They fucked us for money and they will do it EVERYTIME we dont have referees watching thier every move.

Blah blah blah.

Read up on Bush's attempts to increase regulation of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and Barney Frank efforts to prevent them.

Your Progressive Gods laid the ground work for this mess - something your one synapse is unable to process.

I have and its a bullshit right wing talking point load of shit.

Jobs are alwasy the lagging indicator and every honest and sane person knows this.

WE OVER BUILT HOUSING AND COMMERCIAL due to the speculation buyers who were spurred on by an overinflated housing market.

Total blathering nonsense.

If the houses were priced right they would all be sold and all these adults who are living at their parents homes or spliting rent on an overcrowded apartment would have their own homes.

Unemployment being a lagging indicator is applicable to manufacturing. Idiots like you try to apply it to a service sector economy and say, "See it is insignificant."

What dufus son of a bitch would believe a outrageous lie like that?

We have had increasing unemployment of outrageous proportions in the past two years. Increasing unemployment is an indication of further unemployment in the future in a Service Sector economy. That is a reality, no matter how much you want to ignore it. That is the reason why the economy is still falling and falling and falling.

I have no desire to thank the ones who actually caused this mess: the Statists you worship who wish to destroy our liberty and make us servants of a massive Federal Government.

Go fuck yourself .

I dont whorship anyone.

It you who accept lies as truth and climb into the pants of anyone like palin or Beck no matter waht convoluted horseshit they feed you.

Obama lowered your taxes and eased gun law and you idiote run arround like chickens with your heads cut of screaming hes coming for your guns and is over taxing you.

You worship the Randian cardboard cut outs who fucked us all and heere is your dumb ass carrying their water yet again.

Fuck you and the rand Man you rode in on.

We are sick of it , GET IT!

Your lies have failed , Gert some Ideas that dont distroy this country mmmkay.

Go fuck yourself .

I dont whorship anyone.

It you who accept lies as truth and climb into the pants of anyone like palin or Beck no matter waht convoluted horseshit they feed you.

Obama lowered your taxes and eased gun law and you idiote run arround like chickens with your heads cut of screaming hes coming for your guns and is over taxing you.

You worship the Randian cardboard cut outs who fucked us all and heere is your dumb ass carrying their water yet again.

Fuck you and the rand Man you rode in on.

We are sick of it , GET IT!

Your lies have failed , Gert some Ideas that dont distroy this country mmmkay.

Quoting to memorialize the idiocy of TM before she has a chance to edit it.

There is no rational response to such idiocy - it is like an act of nature to be observed with a sense of gratitude that one is not what is being observed.

Gonna cry because lowering your taxes and loosening gun laws does not fit your narrative on Obama huh?

Obama has raised taxes by $670B - with more to come.

And with that, I will acknowledge that you truly are Medical Miracle: living proof that Anal Sex can result in Pregnancy.

Forum List

Back