Exhibit 34,523 ChiCom Flu Response Is Only Intended to Force Submission Upon You Peons

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Rules for thee but not for me.
97% vaccine rate, so what did the elite do? Ban all gatherings and force the mask of shame upon the faces of you little people.

Brown University exempts its official functions from new indefinite COVID restrictions​

97% vaccine rate, so what did the elite do? Ban all gatherings and force the mask of shame upon the faces of you little people.

Brown University exempts its official functions from new indefinite COVID restrictions​

What I've enjoyed most about my life is I made all my own decisions without unneeded pressure from people who have no idea of what they are talking about

I see on this board, the mindless group thinking cyborgs aimlessly darting about talking Village Idiot stoopidity

I couldn't even imagine what it must be like to be programmed and waking every morning with the first thought.........................." Orange Bad Mam Bad....Bad...Bad....Bad...................Orange Man Bad....Bad Bad Orange man

No one has forced me to take a vaccination, well, unless you don't include all the shots required for school, sports, travel and the military, you can say I made all my own decisions....Unless you don't include.......

Brown University is not somewhere many of you'll go in your lifetimes.

This only applies at Brown University.
Eventually those idiots will be put in charge somewhere.....and imagine having someone so disturbed that they make everyone beneath them suffer over nothing because it's PC.
These people at schools like Brown Unv end up in the FBI, CIA, the NSA, at the State Dept....and they end up journalists in our media.
Oh.....and wokish snowflakes make good spies and traitors.

Last edited:
Brown University is not somewhere many of you'll go in your lifetimes.

This only applies at Brown University.
You want more posts about the speaker of the house, Biden, his cabinet, and almost every Democrat governor and mayor has ignored the mandates they impose upon you little people?
USMB has a search engine, lots of threads on those too.

Camera on...camera off...
E_VR4wHWUAgnTyn.jpeg

Camera on...camera off...View attachment 541366
1634253857221.png

1634253914301.png
1634253887763.png

1634253954829.png

Read the captions:

Gee, who are the hypocrites, and a very few non Trumpsters find these photos funny or something to laugh about.

View attachment 551838
View attachment 551840View attachment 551839
View attachment 551841
Read the captions:

Gee, who are the hypocrites, and a very few non Trumpsters find these photos funny or something to laugh about.
And not a single death...
Imagine that.

First it was Hope Hicks. Then Donald and Melania Trump. Then Senator Mike Lee from Utah. Then Notre Dame University president Father John Jenkins, Chris Christie, North Carolina senator Thom Tillis, and Kellyanne Conway.

These are all prominent Republicans and members of Trump’s inner circle who attended SCOTUS pick Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination ceremony on Saturday, September 26, who now have tested positive for COVID-19. Given that the virus can incubate for up to two weeks before showing up in testing, it’s possible that any number of them could have been sick at the event, even those who have so far tested negative. Even more positive results are likely to follow. With at least seven people becoming infected there, Barrett’s nomination has become the possible site of a coronavirus super-spreader event — with massive implications.

1634254768301.png

There is good news for you trump Nazis.

New reports now show the allergy relief medicine Flonase (the steroid fluticasone), to be an unquestionable success as a preventative, and cure, for COVID-19 and its variants, present and future.

So, you trump Nazis, snort as much Flonase as you can get your hands on, it's better than any vaccine medical science can produce. And, when used with ivermectin, can lead to a life span in humans exceeding 150 years.

View attachment 551838
View attachment 551840View attachment 551839
View attachment 551841
Read the captions:

Who cares. Covid is a weakass virus. I had it and was sick for 9 hours.

If you have diabetes and other infirmities then you need protection.

Otherwise catch it and get immune like parents did with chicken pox back in the day.

Who cares. Covid is a weakass virus. I had it and was sick for 9 hours.

If you have diabetes and other infirmities then you need protection.

Otherwise catch it and get immune like parents did with chicken pox back in the day.
We really need an emoticon that represents ignorance.

New Topics

Forum List

Back