Excuse while I kiss the LIES: What trans/gay genocide?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
When and where did that happen, remind me? Or is this just more hysterical hyperbole by less than.1% useful idiots creating hysteria? You think?

When and where did that happen, remind me? Or is this just more hysterical hyperbole by .1% useful idiots creating hysteria? You think?
There was a people not long ago who created an inflated number figure for atrocities supposedly committed to them. They then created laws that anyone who merely questions this should be jailed and their lives ruined..they then taught other minority groups to use these tactics

Time is a flat circle

When and where did that happen, remind me? Or is this just more hysterical hyperbole by less than.1% useful idiots creating hysteria? You think?
Genocide kills everyone. They are still here. There is no genocide unless you count the vaccine.

Trans sexuals, all .01 % of them, claim they are being "Genocided" if we don't but their claptrap. How?

Read Miles and recognise that it is all theatre within Project Chaos and designed to push the whole system to the Right .
Just sit, watch and laugh as it all eventually collapses in on them if you wait awhile .

Don't let them lead you by the nose .

Forum List

Back