EXCLUSIVE: Trump says exposing ‘corrupt’ FBI probe could be ‘crowning achievement’ of presidency

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Damn, I LOVE the chutzpah of this man!!! The left tries to paint him as crazy....like a fox!

President Trump in an exclusive interview with Hill.TV said Tuesday he ordered the release of classified documents in the Russia collusion case to show the public the FBI probe started as a “hoax,” and that exposing it could become one of the “crowning achievements” of his presidency.

“What we’ve done is a great service to the country, really,” Trump said in a 45-minute, wide-ranging interview in the Oval Office.

“I hope to be able to call this, along with tax cuts and regulation and all the things I’ve done… in its own way this might be the most important thing because this was corrupt,” he said. ...

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Somehow I always knew Rump's legacy would come down to exposing himself.

iu

He's a determined man.

If the election goes in his favor, look for him to walk over the Democrats like Godzilla over Tokyo.

Damn, I LOVE the chutzpah of this man!!! The left tries to paint him as crazy....like a fox!

President Trump in an exclusive interview with Hill.TV said Tuesday he ordered the release of classified documents in the Russia collusion case to show the public the FBI probe started as a “hoax,” and that exposing it could become one of the “crowning achievements” of his presidency.

“What we’ve done is a great service to the country, really,” Trump said in a 45-minute, wide-ranging interview in the Oval Office.

“I hope to be able to call this, along with tax cuts and regulation and all the things I’ve done… in its own way this might be the most important thing because this was corrupt,” he said. ...

Life is Good...…

I love watching President Donald J. Trump SPANKING libtard ass....

Trump vs FBI

I think Trump is more corrupt

Last edited:
Trump vs FBI

I think Trumo is more corrupt

The idea that you "think" is an oxymoron. What trump has done is expose the fbi upper level management for the corrupt bureaucrats that they are. The more he can do to bring these despicable pricks to justice the better.

He's fearless. God bless him for standing up to these evil bastards

Trump vs FBI

Well I see some progress in your critical thinking here. Maybe in 3 to 4 months you'll actually get how fucking scary it is to see the world's Greatest Spy Machine, the CIA, the FBI and the MAJOR MEDIA all collaborating to obstruct and spy on and prank an opposition political campaign and elected Administration..

Get your self-preservation mind set on bud. Your tribe is next up for "the treatment"...

Trump vs FBI

Well I see some progress in your critical thinking here. Maybe in 3 to 4 months you'll actually get how fucking scary it is to see the world's Greatest Spy Machine, the CIA, the FBI and the MAJOR MEDIA all collaborating to obstruct and spy on and prank an opposition political campaign and elected Administration..

Get your self-preservation mind set on bud. Your tribe is next up for "the treatment"...

I trust our intelligence community and the mainstream media over Crooked Donnie and his mentor, Putin

Trump vs FBI

I trust our intelligence community and the mainstream media over Crooked Donnie and his mentor, Putin

Of course you do. Fantasy is quite compelling to the weak minded.

Trump vs FBI

I generally trust MOST of the Intel Community and almost ALL the FBI. The criminal actions were at the very top levels and THOSE folks are desposable BECAUSE there's so many good and willing folks below them.

But I don't think you ACTUALLY MEAN that you LOVE the CIA.. Certainly that would make you a loonier form of Demo that have historically been super critical of that agency. For instance, being the WORLD'S EXPERTS on monkey-wrenching elections.

There's no way you can trust professional election monkey wrenchers when they get CAUGHT -- wrenching on an AMERICAN election -- is there? At least not the arrogant SOB at the top..

Trump vs FBI

I generally trust MOST of the Intel Community and almost ALL the FBI. The criminal actions were at the very top levels and THOSE folks are desposable BECAUSE there's so many good and willing folks below them.

But I don't think you ACTUALLY MEAN that you LOVE the CIA.. Certainly that would make you a loonier form of Demo that have historically been super critical of that agency. For instance, being the WORLD'S EXPERTS on monkey-wrenching elections.

There's no way you can trust professional election monkey wrenchers when they get CAUGHT -- wrenching on an AMERICAN election -- is there? At least not the arrogant SOB at the top..

I trust the FBI over the conservative conspiracy theories attacking trusted law enforcement professionals because they have the gall to investigate and disagree with the president

Trump vs FBI

Of course you do.

Trump vs FBI

Of course you do.

Yup

So does most of the US and most of the world

What Trump is going to do is expose himself as a fruitcake. He is running the most corrupt administration ever.

Trump vs FBI

The idea that you "think" is an oxymoron. What trump has done is expose the fbi upper level management for the corrupt bureaucrats that they are. The more he can do to bring these despicable pricks to justice the better.

You can't t5hink. Trump supporters are too stupid to think. What he has shown is what a crook he is. Not 1 person has been accused of anything. What you have is a bunch of corrupt Trump officials who defame law enforcement officials because they refuse to bow to Trump.

Forum List

Back