Exclusive — ‘This is China, Inc.’: Emails Reveal Hunter Biden’s Associates Helped Communist-Aligned Chinese Elites Secure White House Meetings

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
A vote for Biden is a vote for Xi.

NB These are not emails from the Hunter Biden computer.

Newly obtained emails from a Hunter Biden business partner lay out in detail how the Vice President’s son and his colleagues used their access to the Obama-Biden administration to arrange private meetings for potential foreign clients and investors at the highest levels in the White House. These never-before-revealed emails outline how a delegation of Chinese investors and Communist Party officials managed to secure a private, off-the-books meeting with then-Vice President Joe Biden.

In a 2011 email, Hunter Biden’s business associates also discussed developing relations with what one called “China Inc.” as part of a “new push on soft diplomacy for the Chinese.” These emails are completely unconnected to the Hunter Biden emails being released by the New York Post.

These and more explosive never-before-revealed emails were provided to Schweizer by Bevan Cooney, a one-time Hunter Biden and Devon Archer business associate. Cooney is currently in prison serving a sentence for his involvement in a 2016 bond fraud investment scheme.

In 2019, Cooney reached out to Schweizer after becoming familiar with the revelations in his 2018 book Secret Empires. Cooney explained that he believes he was the “fall guy” for the fraud scheme and that Archer and Hunter Biden had avoided responsibility.

Archer, who was also convicted in the case, saw a federal judge vacate his conviction. But an appellate court overturned the lower court judge’s ruling, reinstating Archer’s conviction in the case. Archer, Hunter Biden’s longtime business partner, awaits sentencing.

The evidence is so damning, of all of them, not just the Bidens, but the media, the entire DNC, and dear God how spectacularly corrupt the DOJ/FBI is irrefutably proven to be! Folks Rudy has explained that the DOJ had these through the entire impeachment sham, and not a fucking whisper out of them, nothing! How about that fake ass John Durham criminal probe, there is no possible way either Durham, or his boss, Bill Barr did not see all of this, and nada, nothing, total radio silence! :mad:

Newly obtained emails from a Hunter Biden business partner lay out in detail how the Vice President’s son and his colleagues used their access to the Obama-Biden administration to arrange private meetings for potential foreign clients and investors at the highest levels in the White House. These never-before-revealed emails outline how a delegation of Chinese investors and Communist Party officials managed to secure a private, off-the-books meeting with then-Vice President Joe Biden.
In a 2011 email, Hunter Biden’s business associates also discussed developing relations with what one called “China Inc.” as part of a “new push on soft diplomacy for the Chinese.” These emails are completely unconnected to the Hunter Biden emails being released by the New York Post.
These and more explosive never-before-revealed emails were provided to Schweizer by Bevan Cooney, a one-time Hunter Biden and Devon Archer business associate. Cooney is currently in prison serving a sentence for his involvement in a 2016 bond fraud investment scheme.
In 2019, Cooney reached out to Schweizer after becoming familiar with the revelations in his 2018 book Secret Empires. Cooney explained that he believes he was the “fall guy” for the fraud scheme and that Archer and Hunter Biden had avoided responsibility.
Archer, who was also convicted in the case, saw a federal judge vacate his conviction. But an appellate court overturned the lower court judge’s ruling, reinstating Archer’s conviction in the case. Archer, Hunter Biden’s longtime business partner, awaits sentencing.

I read something today about a big Trump donor from... CHINA.
I'll be back.

Here is something but still will post some more of the latest:

I saw this guy on Ingraham...he has written permission to go into the Gmail account...he has been given the user-ID and password.

So these are not print outs...they are the actual emails from the account.

The blob had his stuff made in China. No President has ever had his stuff made over there.

If either of the two candidates are close to China...it's Trump.
I'm curious...how old are you?
What state do you reside?...city, suburbs, rural
Do you have children?
How would you sum up your childhood?...
Did you go to private or public schools, were you involved in sports, girl scouts, band
Did you take instrument lessons, or tap, ballet, join any clubs, write for the school newspaper
Were your parents together while you were growing up, how would you describe your home life
Do you have brothers or sisters, do you work
Were you well off, comfortable, barely making ends meet
Have you been/are you married

The blob had his stuff made in China. No President has ever had his stuff made over there.

Do you have children?
Did you go to private or public schools, were you involved in sports, girl scouts, band
Did you take instrument lessons, or tap, ballet, join any clubs, write for the school newspaper
Were your parents together while you were growing up, how would you describe your home life

I'm incredibly well off and fortunate? You? Not so good I bet.

Do you have children?

You will take with you exactly what you brought with you...nothing
I am absolutely incredibly well off and extremely blessed

My wealth isn't valued by how much money I have or what possessions I own
You couldn't buy my treasures regardless of how much money you have

I don't know whether you're financially well off or not,
but I do know you are not emotionally well off

You are a very bitter, lonely person...stuck in the past
Extremely well off...I think not

I will pray for you

In a real world, this would end his bid for President...but the democrat party controlled press is hiding it from the American people...not one question asked during the democrat party event on ABC.......

Remember, Spiro Agnew, the then Vice President of Nixon had to resign from office over a scandal nowhere near as bad as this......joe biden took money from China and Russia, and Ukraine, funneled through his brother and his son.........gave them access and help as Vice President of the United States...

This ended Spiro Agnew...and it didn't even involve foreign governments...

In early 1972, George Beall, the United States Attorney for the District of Maryland, opened an investigation of corruption in Baltimore County, involving public officials, architects, engineering firms, and paving contractors.[161] Beall's target was the current political leadership in Baltimore County.[162] There were rumors that Agnew might be involved, which Beall initially discounted; Agnew had not been county executive since December 1966, so any wrongdoing potentially committed while he held that office could not be prosecuted because the statute of limitations had expired. As part of the investigation, Lester Matz's engineering firm was served with a subpoena for documents, and through his counsel he sought immunity in exchange for cooperation in the investigation. Matz had been kicking back to Agnew five percent of the value of contracts received through his influence, first county contracts during his term in Towson, and subsequently state contracts while Agnew was governor.[161][163]

Do you have children?

Who cares, you're still stupid.

A vote for Joke Biden is a vote for Communist China.

1602975171493.png

Again.....I agree with the OP that a vote for Biden is a vote for China.

Hopefully everybody knows it by now!

1603158827247.png

Forum List

Back