EXCLUSIVE: Senate Committee Successfully Verifies All Bobulinski Materials Reviewed To Date

Many people get conservative as they grow older. I am almost 70 and I still have a youthful spirit. People cannot believe how old I am. And I am still my own person and do not feel old at all. And I am married to a gorgeous superwoman 20 years younger than me. I have a daughter in college and her friends think I am a legend.

Hmmm. Strange comment from you stating that older people are not open minded. I think I'm more open minded now than I ever was.
It is not strNge, it is true.

Trump has the government full of his lying cronies. No one actually believes them.

Only brainwashed fools by the MSM don't believe them. The FBI had this evidence since last December and not saying a word about it. Does that sound like the agency is on his side?

Only brainwashed fools by the MSM don't believe them. The FBI had this evidence since last December and not saying a word about it. Does that sound like the agency is on his side?
Don’t believe who exactly? Ratcliffe? Yeah, really independent minded guy there.

If the FBI hasn’t said anything, it’s because there’s no crime to speak of.

The corruption is so deep with the Biden Family.

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee has been successful in verifying all materials reviewed so far from Hunter Biden’s ex-business partner Tony Bobulinski, the Daily Caller has learned.
Committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson will not call Bobulinski to testify before the November 3 elections, as the committee is working to review all the information provided to the committee by Bobulinski. The information has to be verified, as it is subject to the same false information to Congress laws that verbal or written testimony does. However, a Johnson spokesperson told the Caller that all the material provided by Bobulinski that has been reviewed so far has turned out to be legitimate. The committee has “also” not come across any “signs” or evidence to suggest the content is false, the spokesperson added.
Bobulinski, who said Tuesday he believes “Joe Biden and the Biden family are compromised” in an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, has turned over evidence to the FBI alleging he met twice in the past with the former vice president in regards to business with his son Hunter. The Biden family has not yet disputed this information.
Johnson had the chance to interview Bobulinski on Friday and released a statement shortly after saying: “I appreciate that the FBI has a job to do, and I am glad they are finally taking an interest in these concerning financial matters that our Committees have been investigating for months,” Sen. Johnson said. “I expect that Mr. Bobulinski will speak with our committee as soon as possible and fully share his insights into the Biden family’s business dealings.”

He's so upset...it only took him 3 years to come forward...right before the election....

He has zero credibility.
How convenient is that. I think that he is just mad because the deal did not go through.

Still Biden was not in political office at the time. So what is the story,
Deal did not go through.. Joe was not in office. Still Joe is not stupid enough to be part of under the table payments. I believe Hunter may have been blowing smoke up his partners ass to get more money for himself.

Where is the meeting with Joe Biden if he was a partner? There are so many flaws in this story. The statement that he believe that he was talking about Joe being the big man is conjecture and not proof of anything. Email is not proof of anything. It is all heresy.

The FBI is investigating when they finish then it will be revealed. Yet if it would hurt Biden, I am sure Barr and Trump would be releasing this information .

How convenient is that. I think that he is just mad because the deal did not go through.

Deal did not go through.. Joe was not in office. Still Joe is not stupid enough to be part of under the table payments. I believe Hunter may have been blowing smoke up his partners ass to get more money for himself.

Where is the meeting with Joe Biden if he was a partner? There are so many flaws in this story. The statement that he believe that he was talking about Joe being the big man is conjecture and not proof of anything. Email is not proof of anything. It is all heresy.

The FBI is investigating when they finish then it will be revealed. Yet if it would hurt Biden, I am sure Barr and Trump would be releasing this information .

Releasing information from the FBI is against the law. You can tell the public what was said and done, but you can't make the evidence public. As for your questions about meetings and so forth, I suggest you watch the Tucker Carlson interview with Bobulinski where he explains everything.

Don’t believe who exactly? Ratcliffe? Yeah, really independent minded guy there.

If the FBI hasn’t said anything, it’s because there’s no crime to speak of.

If that was the case, the FBI would publicly say so. What they did say however is Hunter is currently under an FBI investigation for potential money laundering, and according to Bobulinski, Joe was in on it to, or should I say the Big Guy.

Releasing information from the FBI is against the law. You can tell the public what was said and done, but you can't make the evidence public. As for your questions about meetings and so forth, I suggest you watch the Tucker Carlson interview with Bobulinski where he explains everything.

Well I just read what he said

And obviously, we sat down and I think ordered some drinks. And you know, Joe asked me to talk about my background, my family. He thanked me for my service.

And then he walked through sort of his family, you know, obviously some of the tragedies they’ve dealt with, his political career, on a high level.

We didn’t go into too much detail on business, so just a high-level discussion and meeting. So it’s not like I was drilling down with Joe about cap tables and details. On first name basis with Joe.

May, 2017, and at this point you’ve agreed to become part of this deal. Hunter Biden, Jim Biden, the vice president’s brother, James Gilliar, and they're asking you to meet with the former vice president in Los Angeles.

He goes on to say he does not know why he even needed to meet with Joe.

So for tax purposes it was a business meeting. Still it sounds like they just wanted him to meet Joe and impress him. It was an informal gathering. They used Joe as a shock and awe tactic to impress Bobulinski, he seem to be overwhelmed that he is cutting Joe in on the deal when there is no indication that joe is part of the deal. He needs to say who told him that Joe was the big guy instead of the wink and nod thing

Now unless Bobulinski says that Joe is a partner. then it just a informal meeting at a restaurant. The people who were the partners ask him for advise he may say that the guy seems trustworthy and they can do business with him.

I hear a lot of people say the Biden business but that doesn't mean anything as they all have various business deals What is this family business. I know Joe is into real estate, does speaking gigs , and whatever.

Still as far as I know the deal did not go thru. For this story to have meeting Biden would have had to be a partner on paper. If this was under the table then why would he need to say Joe was getting a percentage of Hunters cut. Joe has money and is old. He doesn't need it. IF he can help his children , then that is what parents do. Doesn't mean he is a partner or making money on this deal.

And obviously, we sat down and I think ordered some drinks. And you know, Joe asked me to talk about my background, my family. He thanked me for my service.

And then he walked through sort of his family, you know, obviously some of the tragedies they’ve dealt with, his political career, on a high level.

We didn’t go into too much detail on business, so just a high-level discussion and meeting. So it’s not like I was drilling down with Joe about cap tables and details. On first name basis with Joe.

May, 2017, and at this point you’ve agreed to become part of this deal. Hunter Biden, Jim Biden, the vice president’s brother, James Gilliar, and they're asking you to meet with the former vice president in Los Angeles.

So for tax purposes it was a business meeting. Still it sounds like they just wanted him to meet Joe and impress him. It was an informal gathering. They used Joe as a shock and awe tactic to impress Bobulinski, he seem to be overwhelmed that he is cutting Joe in on the deal when there is no indication that joe is part of the deal. He needs to say who told him that Joe was the big guy instead of the wink and nod thing

Now unless Bobulinski says that Joe is a partner. then it just a informal meeting at a restaurant. The people who were the partners ask him for advise he may say that the guy seems trustworthy and they can do business with him.

I hear a lot of people say the Biden business but that doesn't mean anything as they all have various business deals What is this family business. I know Joe is into real estate, does speaking gigs , and whatever.

Still as far as I know the deal did not go thru. For this story to have meeting Biden would have had to be a partner on paper. If this was under the table then why would he need to say Joe was getting a percentage of Hunters cut. Joe has money and is old. He doesn't need it. IF he can help his children , then that is what parents do. Doesn't mean he is a partner or making money on this deal.

And that is why the FBI is investigating. Bobulinski also told Carlson that there is no doubt in his mind who the Big Guy was in reference to.

It's not like this came out of the blue. We all know why drug addict Hunter got a no-show job with a company he had no experience in, in a country he had no association with; didn't even know the language. Then there is John Biden who got the same deal. He had zero experience in the construction industry, got a high paying job with a construction company, and son of a bitch, wouldn't you know it, the US government gave that company a 1.5 billion dollar contract to build houses in Iraq.

Now......what Joe did or didn't do may be legal or not. The real problem we have is what kind of leverage or blackmail China might have on him if he becomes President. That should concern any voter.

And that is why the FBI is investigating. Bobulinski also told Carlson that there is no doubt in his mind who the Big Guy was in reference to.

It's not like this came out of the blue. We all know why drug addict Hunter got a no-show job with a company he had no experience in, in a country he had no association with; didn't even know the language. Then there is John Biden who got the same deal. He had zero experience in the construction industry, got a high paying job with a construction company, and son of a bitch, wouldn't you know it, the US government gave that company a 1.5 billion dollar contract to build houses in Iraq.

Now......what Joe did or didn't do may be legal or not. The real problem we have is what kind of leverage or blackmail China might have on him if he becomes President. That should concern any voter.

( And that is why the FBI is investigating. Bobulinski also told Carlson that there is no doubt in his mind who the Big Guy was in reference to. )

it is still hearsay because he is not definitively saying that Hunter or anyone else told him who the big guy is. That is obvious because he meet Joe the first time at a restaurant/bar. The key word is "reference to". He is being vague because he doesn't really know. It is his opinion.

Well does Hunter use his fathers connection to make money . Yes he does

But we also know Ivanka had these trademark deals in China months after Trump was elected. Is she making money off her dad's name and doing business in China. Eric and Jared net worth will probably skyrocket. They seem to be no stories about them so far. Jared seems smart, Eric well he might be on the level of a Hunter Biden.

They all do it and everyone knows it. Is it illegal well as long as the Big guy Trump or Biden do not directly profit from it with money being exchanged then it is a grey area and borders on ethics. Who has the most ethics. To say Politian are ethical well I would say some are and some are not. It is hard to keep your finger out of that pie when it taste so good.

They do profit in the sense that their children make money and that means they don't have to bankroll their children's investments. Unlike Trump whose daddy bankrolled him. Who does not want their children to be successful.

Do the children ask dad for advise, well I would say yes but it not to the level of micro management.

Leverage well according to Trump it has no effect on his dealing with China. Yet 4 ;years later there is no deal but hey the farmers are able to sell their product in China.

Yes leverage can be used but it does not necessarily mean that they president will buckle and cave into demands.

If your the president it is imperative to be able to stay above the fray as it can easily drag you down as history has shown. Now what people believe that is another story.

( And that is why the FBI is investigating. Bobulinski also told Carlson that there is no doubt in his mind who the Big Guy was in reference to. )

it is still hearsay because he is not definitively saying that Hunter or anyone else told him who the big guy is. That is obvious because he meet Joe the first time at a restaurant/bar. The key word is "reference to". He is being vague because he doesn't really know. It is his opinion.

Well does Hunter use his fathers connection to make money . Yes he does

But we also know Ivanka had these trademark deals in China months after Trump was elected. Is she making money off her dad's name and doing business in China. Eric and Jared net worth will probably skyrocket. They seem to be no stories about them so far. Jared seems smart, Eric well he might be on the level of a Hunter Biden.

They all do it and everyone knows it. Is it illegal well as long as the Big guy Trump or Biden do not directly profit from it with money being exchanged then it is a grey area and borders on ethics. Who has the most ethics. To say Politian are ethical well I would say some are and some are not. It is hard to keep your finger out of that pie when it taste so good.

They do profit in the sense that their children make money and that means they don't have to bankroll their children's investments. Unlike Trump whose daddy bankrolled him. Who does not want their children to be successful.

Do the children ask dad for advise, well I would say yes but it not to the level of micro management.

Leverage well according to Trump it has no effect on his dealing with China. Yet 4 ;years later there is no deal but hey the farmers are able to sell their product in China.

Yes leverage can be used but it does not necessarily mean that they president will buckle and cave into demands.

If your the president it is imperative to be able to stay above the fray as it can easily drag you down as history has shown. Now what people believe that is another story.

When Hunter talked about the big guy, it was in reference to him getting a cut of the money. Bobulinski also gave the FBI his cell phone to track the text messages he got from Hunter. No President should be selling his office for financial favors to him or his family. That's the the Biden's were up to. I have no problem with any father helping his children out, but I would strongly object to my father doing something illegal to benefit me, or worse yet, put the country in jeopardy.

If this were happening on a local level, people would be going to jail. I'm sure Hunter found a way to keep that money low key, but as smart as he is, he isn't smart enough to fool the FBI. They've had this hard drive for nearly a year now, so there is defiantly something there. As for Ivanka, you can get a China trademark at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box.

New Topics

Forum List

Back