Exclusive: 'Migrant president' Biden stirs Mexican angst over boom time for gangs

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Traitor Joe©™ working against American interests when he is working. Nothing that he has done is a benefit to Americans, quite the opposite in fact.

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico’s government is worried the new U.S. administration’s asylum policies are stoking illegal immigration and creating business for organized crime, according to officials and internal assessments seen by Reuters.

“They see him as the migrant president, and so many feel they’re going to reach the United States,” Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said of Biden the morning after a virtual meeting with his U.S. counterpart on March 1. “We need to work together to regulate the flow, because this business can’t be tackled from one day to the next.”

Previously unreported details in the internal assessments, based on testimonies and intelligence gathering, state that gangs are diversifying methods of smuggling and winning clients as they eye U.S. measures that will “incentivize migration.”

Apprehensions on the U.S.-Mexico border in February hit levels unseen since mid-2019, and were the highest for that month in 15 years, data reported by Reuters showed.

One Mexican official familiar with migration developments, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said organized crime began changing its modus operandi “from the day Biden took office” and now exhibited “unprecedented” levels of sophistication.

“Migrants have become a commodity,” the official said, arguing they were now as valuable as drugs for the gangs. “But if a packet of drugs is lost in the sea, it’s gone. If migrants are lost, it’s human beings we’re talking about.”

Let's discuss only Trader Joe's, not Traitor Joe.

The pathetic figurehead in the Oval Office is a cipher.

He doesn't know what he is saying or doing.

The extremists in the Dem party are running the show.

Just consider many of his appointees, and you will understand why the (Biden)-Harris administration is taking a turn to the hard left.

If its policies negatively impact some of the reputed 80,000,000 people who voted for the Dem ticket, good!

Just consider many of his appointees, and you will understand why the (Biden)-Harris administration is taking a turn to the hard left.

If its policies negatively impact some of the reputed 80,000,000 people who voted for the Dem ticket, good!
I doubt this country will survive the democrats . They are hell bent to destroy America.

Let’s go Libs....if you are going to blast open states, then blast illegals bringing in COVID AND NOT WEARING MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING.

The illegals are scum for bringing in COVID without wearing masks and social distancing...isn’t that right, libs?

I think Biden would say they are practicing Neanderthal Thinking... even as he guides them right into the cargo containers... without masks.

I doubt this country will survive the democrats . They are hell bent to destroy America.

I think I agree totally with you on that one.

The Rats are relentless on the destruction of America and going very fast about it.

No country can survive that annihilation and at that accelerated pace. It is very sad thing to witness.:(

Lefties are avoiding this thread like the plague! LOL!

They better!!

yeah, well the liberal argument has no leg to stand on here. Empowering drug cartels by promoting a haphazard, illegal move across the border is hurting so many people, on so many levels.

We have poor kids in our inner cities already who are currently at tragedy status when it comes to their educations... I didnt hear Biden mention much of that during his campaign, but he did promise to educate and care for these new people who will undoubtedly vote for his party next election.

Heroin, fentanyl.. flood across our southern border and will increase... migrants will be murdered, abused, extorted for money.. raped..etc by cartels.. in greater numbers now.
Illegals will compete with poor Americans for jobs, there is Covid and other diseases AND people who have PREVIOUSLY been deported for felonies and then try to return will simply be caught and released by the compassionate Biden Administration.

Our border officers will be over worked and probably get sick as well..

Who exactly does this policy benefit?

I think I agree totally with you on that one.

The Rats are relentless on the destruction of America and going very fast about it.

No country can survive that annihilation and at that accelerated pace. It is very sad thing to witness.:(
They have zero quit, they are never satisfied.

How many school districts will be destroyed by this invasion of school age kids. One where I live is already on the way out.

Forum List

Back