EXCLUSIVE: Guatemalan President Says Biden Admin Refused To Help Him Deport Illegal Migrants Bound For The US Border

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Yep, this invasion is a deliberate act by Biden and the Democrats. Like Cloward-Piven describes, designed to overwhelm the system.

Treasonous stuff.

GUATEMALA CITY, Guatemala — Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei said the Biden administration refused to provide Guatemala with the tools to deport illegal migrants heading to the U.S., in an exclusive interview with the Daily Caller News Foundation from his presidential palace.

Giammattei told the DCNF that he’d requested that the Biden administration move its deportation planes and buses to Guatemala for the country to use in returning illegal migrants to their home countries before they reach the U.S. He said it would save the Biden administration hefty costs of such large migration waves and allow migrants from far away places to go home immediately.

Guatemala hopes to deter such action by working with the Biden administration to deport them as soon as they can.

“Having all of these people in the United States costs the U.S. government millions and millions of dollars. We have suggested that they should keep the airplanes here, so that we ourselves can deport them back to their countries of origin, be it Haiti or be it whatever the country. If they keep their airplanes here, we can send them back. Otherwise, why wait until the people reach U.S. soil to then spend millions and millions of dollars to then send them back?” Giammattei said.

Currently, Guatemala expels non-Central American illegal migrants to Honduras. Several illegal migrants from Afghanistan who were expelled to Honduras recently crossed back into Guatemala and reached Mexico in a matter of days, they told the DCNF.

...​

1666737098995.png

Yep, this invasion is a deliberate act by Biden and the Democrats. Like Cloward-Piven describes, designed to overwhelm the system.

Treasonous stuff.

GUATEMALA CITY, Guatemala — Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei said the Biden administration refused to provide Guatemala with the tools to deport illegal migrants heading to the U.S., in an exclusive interview with the Daily Caller News Foundation from his presidential palace.​
Giammattei told the DCNF that he’d requested that the Biden administration move its deportation planes and buses to Guatemala for the country to use in returning illegal migrants to their home countries before they reach the U.S. He said it would save the Biden administration hefty costs of such large migration waves and allow migrants from far away places to go home immediately.​
Guatemala hopes to deter such action by working with the Biden administration to deport them as soon as they can.​
“Having all of these people in the United States costs the U.S. government millions and millions of dollars. We have suggested that they should keep the airplanes here, so that we ourselves can deport them back to their countries of origin, be it Haiti or be it whatever the country. If they keep their airplanes here, we can send them back. Otherwise, why wait until the people reach U.S. soil to then spend millions and millions of dollars to then send them back?” Giammattei said.​
Currently, Guatemala expels non-Central American illegal migrants to Honduras. Several illegal migrants from Afghanistan who were expelled to Honduras recently crossed back into Guatemala and reached Mexico in a matter of days, they told the DCNF.​
...​

Lol. Treason. Cause Guatemalan guy says so. Derp.

How pointless. For sake of argument let's pretend you care about innocent until proven guilty; what is your plan? See if Biden can claim executive privilege more then Trump?

Biden will be lucky to live threw the the next couple years, good luck spending the next several years watching him ignore suboeonas, claim the 5th, and claiming executive privilege.

It does sound like a typical right wing circle jerk but not productive.

Lol. Treason. Cause Guatemalan guy says so. Derp.

How pointless. For sake of argument let's pretend you care about innocent until proven guilty; what is your plan? See if Biden can claim executive privilege more then Trump?

Biden will be lucky to live threw the the next couple years, good luck spending the next several years watching him ignore suboeonas, claim the 5th, and claiming executive privilege.

It does sound like a typical right wing circle jerk but not productive.

Why would he lie?

You're the one making the accusation that he lied, so the onus is on you to provide evidence to back such claim.
Never have I made that accusation.

What I said in my post was , cause guadamala guy says so. Meaning how is that evidence? I don't know if he is lying, dailycallernews sure as hell doesn't know, and I hate to break it to you, but you don't know either.

Your soul proof of his complete honesty seems predicated on the fact that some random poster you don't know has no idea why the guy would lie.

But hey, I guess it's treason to some regardless. Gotta be a good soldier.

LOL....you've been trounced in thread after thread.
You should think about giving up on political boards or join the DU where everyone will agree with your stupidity.
Lol. Ok. Nice diatribe. I would want to get rid of me too if I was you but at least now I know why you are here.

The fact is you don't know if he is lying or not. OP post is a big nothing burger no matter how many psychic abilities you pretend to have.

I dont think you know what diatribe means.
Here you go..

Diatribe: a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something.

Yep, that sums up your post. Didn't address the topic, called my posts stupid, claimed I wanted an echo chamber, said I should just give up. What part of the definition confused you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back