Excerpts from, "Lenin,Stalin, And Hitler. The Age Of Social Catastrophe........Robert Gellately.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
If you have not read this book, you know nothing of these men and times.

Soviet archives were blown wide open along with things unknown about the NAZIS through The Soviet Union archives.

This is so chilling the quotes I will write.

Already by mid-1919 the Cheka had prison or camps of one kind or another in all regions of the Soviet Union.
During 1920 at the Kholmogory camp the Cheka adopted the practice of drowning prisoners in the nearby Dvina River. A "great number" were bound hand and foot, weighed down with stones around their necks and thrown overboard from a barge

Page 58
"

Soviet archives were blown wide open along with things unknown about the NAZIS through The Soviet Union archives.

Already by mid-1919 the Cheka had prison or camps of one kind or another in all regions of the Soviet Union.
During 1920 at the Kholmogory camp the Cheka adopted the practice of drowning prisoners in the nearby Dvina River. A "great number" were bound hand and foot, weighed down with stones around their necks and thrown overboard from a barge

Page 58
"
..isn't drowning less painful than like say, hanging to death?

Page 58
"
..isn't drowning less painful than like say, hanging to death?
The ground on the near Artic Circle is frozen most of the yr. This saves labor and real estate costs.

And always remember....................Luka Brazzi sleeps with the fishes.

Forum List

Back