Excerpt From A Great Speech

Are you denying that Fallwell & his crowd helped Reagen get elected, you asswipe?

Keep inserting your head into Trump's ass which is starving your brain of oxygen.
I'm pointing out that you're a towing monument to stupid fuckery if you really believe such a tiny minority of the populace is what got Reagan the immense landslides that he did...And I'm 100% correct.

Last edited:
I wonder what he would have thought about his party selling its soul to a flamboyant, hyper-sensitive, abrasive, vengeful, childish, pugilistic, hair sprayed, manicured New York City billionaire with profound self esteem issues, who leads a group of enablers and "useful idiots" dead set on absolutely destroying public faith in our very democratic process from coast to coast.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I can imagine what he would have thought of this.

Your TDS seems terminal

I'm pointing out that you're a towing monument to stupid fuckery if you really believe such a tiny minority of the populace is what got Reagan the immense landslides that he did...And I'm 100% correct.
One of the reasons Ronnie Boy won was the Evangelical born again crowd, cement head.

What's interesting is that you right wing mouth breather's love Reagen even though he made a deal with Iran for them to keep the hostages untill after the election which helped to seal Carter's fate.

Reagen was a louse thru & thru.

One of the reasons Ronnie Boy won was the Evangelical born again crowd, cement head.

What's interesting is that you right wing mouth breather's love Reagen even though he made a deal with Iran for them to keep the hostages untill after the election which helped to seal Carter's fate.

A minor reason... Falwell's cadre was a tiny minority in two historic landslides.

Nobody needs to love or hate anything to look at the numbers for what they are....Though one does need to be a hater like you, to just spew the sub-moronic hater shit that you do.

if Reagen didn't kiss the ass of Moral Majority phonies like Fallwell he never would have been elected. And he's the one who made a backdoor deal with Iran to hold onto the hostages until after the election.

A real prince.
Your links to your bullshit claims seem to be broken.

Again you flaming asshole, show some proof of that totally debunked claim you idiot.

Fuck off, asswipe. Debunked by who, one of Trump's right wing asseater's like you?
Oh look, the faggot is having a meltdown again. Poor little shitstain. Still no links to your totally debunked bullshit you cock sucker. Just to make your gay ass look even dumber....

Commence tantrum in 3,2,.....

Oh look, the faggot is having a meltdown again. Poor little shitstain. Still no links to your totally debunked bullshit you cock sucker. Just to make your gay ass look even dumber....

Commence tantrum in 3,2,.....
Not having a meltdown, Trump asseater.

You seem to be unhinged over Reagen. Feelings hurt, bedwetter?

Not having a meltdown, Trump asseater.

You seem to be unhinged over Reagen. Feelings hurt, bedwetter?
Right on cue. Now look little faggot, your bullshit just got debunked and you ignore the article and project your homosexuality. By the way, learn to spell names crybaby.

Right on cue. Now look little faggot, your bullshit just got debunked and you ignore the article and project your homosexuality. By the way, learn to spell names crybaby.
You debunked nothing, cement head.

Did I spell cement head correctly, bedwetter?

You debunked nothing, cement head.

Did I spell cement head correctly, bedwetter?
Yes it was debunked fuckwad. Take your faggot ass and your homosexual fantasies and go fuck yourself asshole. You’re a pathetic jackass.

Your TDS seems terminal
That's because I love my country, cultist. You're after something else.

fPRls0w.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it was debunked fuckwad. Take your faggot ass and your homosexual fantasies and go fuck yourself asshole. You’re a pathetic jackass.
Unhinged much, mouth breather?

Was Kleenex needed for the tears?

Need to talk to The Manager, Karen?

And then there's this asswipe-:fu:

You debunked nothing, Clown.

Unhinged much, mouth breather?

Was Kleenex needed for the tears?

Need to talk to The Manager, Karen?

And then there's this asswipe-:fu:

You debunked nothing, Clown.
Still crying bitch? Yes, that article did indeed debunk your blatant lie faggot. Does your mommy know you’re spreading lies on her computer again? Continue your tantrum proven liar. Your tears are somewhat humorous.

Reagan saved the US military. It was a mess. All the Presidents since then have used that too often.........But it was needed......And he pulled us out of the STAGFLATION OF CARTER.

Not to mention we were FEARED AGAIN..........and eventually on his watch the Berlin Wall collapsed and the USSR fell apart.

GREAT PRESIDENT.

Still crying bitch? Yes, that article did indeed debunk your blatant lie faggot. Does your mommy know you’re spreading lies on her computer again? Continue your tantrum proven liar. Your tears are somewhat humorous
Once again assclown-:fu:.

Think you can come up with something that even remotely reflects a touch of sanity? I know it's a reach, but try really hard, loser.

Once again assclown-:fu:.

Think you can come up with something that even remotely reflects a touch of sanity? I know it's a reach, but try really hard, loser.
HAhahahaha! You’re so triggered over your lie about REAGAN being debunked. GO tell your boyfriend you need comforting homo. Continue your tantrum as I laugh at your impotent flailing.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

I wonder what he would have thought about his party selling its soul to a flamboyant, hyper-sensitive, abrasive, vengeful, childish, pugilistic, hair sprayed, manicured New York City billionaire with profound self esteem issues, who leads a group of enablers and "useful idiots" dead set on absolutely destroying public faith in our very democratic process from coast to coast.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I can imagine what he would have thought of this.

The real travesty is when cultists embrace China emerging ahead of us in global primacy and complain that being the most dominant country in the world somehow is bad for our best interests. It's like they're too stupid to understand that the emergence of China will promote increased global authoritarianism. No wait....it's not like that.

Forum List

Back