Zone1 Examples of things NOT racist

Actually there are non discrimination laws and you do know what needs to be done to stop racism. There is only one reason why some white fake being helpless to end racism.

I know exactly what to do. Get feedback from the victims and pass the laws that they suggest. That’s what I am doing.

What is a law that you would propose that would minimize racism?

you do know what needs to be done to stop racism.

If I knew what to do I would have already done it by now. If you don’t have any suggestions then you are guilty of letting racism destroy the lives of many many people. You are disgusting for keeping the solutions to yourself. I am a patient man though. I’ll wait 61 years before I write you off. Just do the right thing. Give examples of how to minimize racism. That way some white politician can win elections like crazy. The ball is in your court. Either you LOVE racism or you hate it.

If you hate racism then your next message to me will be filled with solutions.

Normal people know that’s not true. You need an ID to rent a car, book a hotel, etc., etc., but not to vote?

The lie about voter ID is to try to convince gullible idiots that the reason for it is RAAAAAACISM!! That card has been so overplayed it’s not even funny.
Actual voter fraud occurs. 006% of the time, so why waste the energy trying to stop something that rarely happens? Because it removes the people that don't vote for YOU!

Yes I did, but what does murder have to do with this thread?

Voter fraud is not racist and murder is not racist. That is two things that are not racist.

Since voter fraud only happens 0.006% of the time then it isn’t a big deal and shouldn’t be pursued. Right? Wouldn’t you agree?

I'm pretty sure murder happens more often.

I’ll have to do the math. Can you calculate it for me? I have been outside every day for 43 years and haven’t got murder yet. Assuming I am murdered tomorrow the rate of occurrence seems to be less than 0.00006371% of the time. Did I miscalculate?

I’ll have to do the math. Can you calculate it for me? I have been outside every day for 43 years and haven’t got murder yet. Assuming I am murdered tomorrow the rate of occurrence seems to be less than 0.00006371% of the time. Did I miscalculate?
Why don't we get more on topic by discussing murder at voting booths?

I'm pretty sure murder happens more often.

The world has 7 billion people. At a 0.006% rate that would mean 42,000,000 people have committed murder. Are you sure it is that high? It rarely happens. Besides most people don’t murder anybody so it is ok. I mean it isn’t good but it is nothing to get in a tizzy about. It is so few people.

It's racist because none of that is true.
:puhleeze: You must be living on another planet. I've BEEN LIVING with the truth and harm of it for 45 years. It wrecked my life. Dissolved my 5 years of college into nothing.

Sorry, but you don't get to wipe away 57 years of REALITY, that everyone knows is true, just by making an idiotic statement like >> "none of that is true"

Where in the world did you come up with that idea? Is that what the leftist media is now trying sell to you ? Wow! :rolleyes:

How many blacks in the Republican Party? Don't talk to me about affirmative action favoritism, when it is your party actively denying them the right to vote!
They are not denying anybody the right to vote, except for illegal aliens et al ineligible to vote. And it is "your party" who relies on these ineligible, illegal voters, because you can't get Americans to vote for your nutjob candidates.

Forum List

Back