Zone1 Examples of things NOT racist

Embrace the labels and enjoy life. In real life I have been publicly labeled a racist by the media. My colleagues all asked me to resign in shame.

Do you know the differences between a donkey and an elephant?
No….tell me the difference. I love riddles!

No….tell me the difference. I love riddles!

A donkey will not budge no matter how hard you beat it, or how you try to manipulate it. They have a fairly limited capacity but will stand firm until it gets its way.

An elephant is big, strong, and capable of so much. The elephant will submit to a weaker creature if it is beaten severely enough. It will submit to the abuser even though it has such a great capacity.

The Democrat is represented by a donkey. The Republican is represented by an elephant. If a Republican is called racist enough then they will cower to the abuser. You can file lawsuits against democrats, you can call democrats names, you can expose scandals, or any other abusive tactics but a democrat won’t budge. They will stand firm until their objectives are achieved.

I hate the cowardice and weakness of Republicans. Their elephant like behavior disgusts me. I wish democrats had the same principles as Republicans. I am a registered democrat because I appreciate their conviction. I’d rather be on the team with a winning strategy than to be part of a party that intentionally loses at every angle except elections. The Republicans had 50 years to overturn Roe vs. Wade yet they waited for the Supreme Court to do it.

Let’s skip by the obvious, like math being racist and using skin color to make college admissions decisions. Here are three real-life examples:

1) The doorbell to my apartment rang around 4 pm, and when I looked through the peep-hole, there was a black man wearing work clothes. When I asked him what he wanted, he said the office sent him up to check the A/C. I then told him to wait there while I called the office to verify (I never complained about the A/C). They told me they sent nobody up. When I went back to the peephole, he was gone.

2) A rapist was on the loose, and the police issued a sketch and description - a black man, height, weight, etc. Several days later, I got on the elevator and a black man came in after me. I pressed my floor, and he pressed nothing. When I got off, he followed me, so instead of unlocking the door to my apartment (where he could push in behind me if he were the rapist), I continued down the hall and rang the bell of a neighbor, who let me in. The black man continued walking down the hall.

3) Some crazy guy was standing in the middle of a busy street, screaming. I called 911 to report it, before he got killed or was responsible for causing a horrible accident, and they asked for a description. I described him as a black man, around 60, and tall and thin.

NONE of these things are racist.
Why would you live in an apartment?

Why wouldn’t a 23-year-old supporting herself live in an apartment? Should a new college grad living in a major East Coast city expect to be able to buy a house right off the bat? I know you leftists have an air of entitlement, but get real.

And besides, close to half of all people live in apartments. Why would you disparage them? You leftists are such snobs.

Why would you live in an X?

Your question makes no sense. Not to mention it is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Oh wait. I did mention it. Basically your question seems like an unjustified insult rather than a serious inquiry. I think you are a jerk.

Your question makes no sense. Not to mention it is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Oh wait. I did mention it. Basically your question seems like an unjustified insult rather than a serious inquiry. I think you are a jerk.
Thank you! And did you notice how that leftist said nothing about the rapists on the loose in my example? He reserves his disdain and condescension for a responsible young lady paying her own way.

A donkey will not budge no matter how hard you beat it, or how you try to manipulate it. They have a fairly limited capacity but will stand firm until it gets its way.

An elephant is big, strong, and capable of so much. The elephant will submit to a weaker creature if it is beaten severely enough. It will submit to the abuser even though it has such a great capacity.

The Democrat is represented by a donkey. The Republican is represented by an elephant. If a Republican is called racist enough then they will cower to the abuser. You can file lawsuits against democrats, you can call democrats names, you can expose scandals, or any other abusive tactics but a democrat won’t budge. They will stand firm until their objectives are achieved.

I hate the cowardice and weakness of Republicans. Their elephant like behavior disgusts me. I wish democrats had the same principles as Republicans. I am a registered democrat because I appreciate their conviction. I’d rather be on the team with a winning strategy than to be part of a party that intentionally loses at every angle except elections. The Republicans had 50 years to overturn Roe vs. Wade yet they waited for the Supreme Court to do it.
That’s my fear. That even if the Republicans win Congress, Democrats will continue to browbeat them into submission with all their abuse - and continue unhampered as they keep advancing their harmful leftist policies.

This is spot on. I don’t vote party but that’s getting more difficult every election because almost all candidates vote strictly party lines now. You hit the nail on the head with this post.

Last edited:

The title of the thread is:

Examples of things NOT racist​

Apartments are not racist.

This is spot on. I don’t vote party but that’s getting more difficult every election because almost all candidates vote strictly party lines now. You hit the nail on the head with this post.
Let's see elephants were used in combat and donkeys as beasts of burden...Yet, you think they actually have the acumen to control political parties.

Why wouldn’t a 23-year-old supporting herself live in an apartment? Should a new college grad living in a major East Coast city expect to be able to buy a house right off the bat? I know you leftists have an air of entitlement, but get real.

And besides, close to half of all people live in apartments. Why would you disparage them? You leftists are such snobs.
I bought my first house at 25 so I waited two more years while I lived in an apartment, I hate apartments and I hate renting. One can get a hedge on inflation by buying.

Let's see elephants were used in combat and donkeys as beasts of burden...Yet, you think they actually have the acumen to control political parties.
I think the post was spot on and if you don’t that’s fine. I really don’t care.

Yup. It is what leftists say when they disagree with your point, and true - it’s been so overused it is meaningless. That’s why they moved on to “white supremacists”. When that failed, they moved onto MAGA Republicans.

The Democrats’ entire plan to win elections (beyond cheating) is to demonize the other half. They just keep changing the labels.
People express racist opinions then deny it's racist. The term is not overused but thats what people who exhibit the behavior say in order to justify themselves. Nothing has been changed and the problem is that people feel empowered to openly exhibit the behavior and then claim plausible deniability.

I don't need to do that. I'm black and have faced white racism for 61 years.

Racism is real. Yet there are no laws to prevent it.

What laws would you propose that would reduce racism? You don’t have to answer right away. I’m willing to wait 61 years for an answer.

If anybody else can make an example of a law that would reduce racism I desperately want to know. I’m a politician and would love to gobble up some votes.

Racism is real. Yet there are no laws to prevent it.

What laws would you propose that would reduce racism? You don’t have to answer right away. I’m willing to wait 61 years for an answer.

If anybody else can make an example of a law that would reduce racism I desperately want to know. I’m a politician and would love to gobble up some votes.
Actually there are non discrimination laws and you do know what needs to be done to stop racism. There is only one reason why some white fake being helpless to end racism.

Forum List

Back