Zone1 Examples of things NOT racist

They codified racism in over 17 states!
I asked you….how? You mean people need a voter ID to make it harder to cheat? That’s not racist, unless you mean blacks are too stupid or incompetent to get an ID.

I asked you….how? You mean people need a voter ID to make it harder to cheat? That’s not racist, unless you mean blacks are too stupid or incompetent to get an ID.
What about the handicapped who have no ability to get to the DMV? Don't they have a right to vote?

What about the handicapped who have no ability to get to the DMV? Don't they have a right to vote?
Sure, they can apply for an absentee ballot. If they can’t get to the DMV then they qualify for absentee ballots.

You’re still not saying what it is that is racist in 17 states.
I just told you! The voter ID laws are designed to disenfranchise people of color. There is no such thing as widespread voter fraud, so why are these laws being enacted? To stop blacks from voting!

Sure, they can apply for an absentee ballot. If they can’t get to the DMV then they qualify for absentee ballots.
That doesn't change the fact these are racist laws and the whole country knows it! Funny how you are willing to take away a person's right to vote, yet draw the line at profanity.

I just told you! The voter ID laws are designed to disenfranchise people of color. There is no such thing as widespread voter fraud, so why are these laws being enacted? To stop blacks from voting!
Normal people know that’s not true. You need an ID to rent a car, book a hotel, etc., etc., but not to vote?

The lie about voter ID is to try to convince gullible idiots that the reason for it is RAAAAAACISM!! That card has been so overplayed it’s not even funny.

That doesn't change the fact these are racist laws and the whole country knows it! Funny how you are willing to take away a person's right to vote, yet draw the line at profanity.
Nobody is taking away anyone’s right to vote. We just want to know that people are who they say they are. Same reason you need ID for a myriad of things.

Yup, Jesse Jackson would agree. That’s why he admitted that when someone s walking behind him on the street at night, he’s relieved when he turns around and sees it‘s a white guy.

Here are the stats: if a black guy is behind you on the street, you are more likely to become a victim than if it were a white guy. Simple math.
Jesse Jackson would not agree. The UCR shows that whites are the most likely to victimize someone.

Normal people know that’s not true. You need an ID to rent a car, book a hotel, etc., etc., but not to vote?

The lie about voter ID is to try to convince gullible idiots that the reason for it is RAAAAAACISM!! That card has been so overplayed it’s not even funny.
Normal people say this.

“The most common example of the harm wrought by imprecise and inflated claims of ‘voter fraud’ is the call for in-person photo identification requirements. Such photo ID laws are effective only in preventing individuals from impersonating other voters at the polls — an occurrence more rare than getting struck by lightning.

By throwing all sorts of election anomalies under the ‘voter fraud’ umbrella, however, advocates for such laws artificially inflate the apparent need for these restrictions and undermine the urgency of other reforms. Moreover, as with all restrictions on voters, photo identification requirements have a predictable detrimental impact on eligible citizens. Such laws are only potentially worthwhile if they clearly prevent more problems than they create. If policymakers distinguished real voter fraud from the more common election irregularities erroneously labeled as voter fraud, it would become apparent that the limited benefits of laws like photo ID requirements are simply not worth the cost.”

The Brennan Center for Justice report: “The Truth About Voter Fraud.”

Nothing has been overplayed but right wing gaslighting.

Now what's truly scary would be a truck with two white men following me around. Or perhaps a white female sitting on a park bench with a cellphone as I walk by. Or to be in a stalled car late night in a rural all white town. Or driving down the street breaking no laws and a police car pulls up behind me with a white driver. Or to be the only black in a camp out in the country.....

Now what's truly scary would be a truck with two white men following me around. Or perhaps a white female sitting on a park bench with a cellphone as I walk by. Or to be in a stalled car late night in a rural all white town. Or driving down the street breaking no laws and a police car pulls up behind me with a white driver. Or to be the only black in a camp out in the country.....
What was scary to me was being lost in a Democrat city, at midnight, when five black youths approached me.

I‘m lucky to be alive. I’ll spare you the details.

Let’s skip by the obvious, like math being racist and using skin color to make college admissions decisions. Here are three real-life examples:

1) The doorbell to my apartment rang around 4 pm, and when I looked through the peep-hole, there was a black man wearing work clothes. When I asked him what he wanted, he said the office sent him up to check the A/C. I then told him to wait there while I called the office to verify (I never complained about the A/C). They told me they sent nobody up. When I went back to the peephole, he was gone.

2) A rapist was on the loose, and the police issued a sketch and description - a black man, height, weight, etc. Several days later, I got on the elevator and a black man came in after me. I pressed my floor, and he pressed nothing. When I got off, he followed me, so instead of unlocking the door to my apartment (where he could push in behind me if he were the rapist), I continued down the hall and rang the bell of a neighbor, who let me in. The black man continued walking down the hall.

3) Some crazy guy was standing in the middle of a busy street, screaming. I called 911 to report it, before he got killed or was responsible for causing a horrible accident, and they asked for a description. I described him as a black man, around 60, and tall and thin.

NONE of these things are racist.

Listen. When I say it is racist then it is racist. The accuser has full authority over the definition of racist. The accused is automatically racist with or without an action. You need to get your facts straight. Racism is whatever the accuser says it is. You have no right to defend yourself. Cut the self righteous crap.

You are a racist and you know it. How can I tell? If you don’t defend yourself then you admit it. If you do defend yourself then you are just trying to make excuses to hide your racist ways.

There is a pretty simple test to find out if you are racist. Take your index and middle finger and hold it against the top of your neck to feel for a pulse. If you feel one then you are racist. If you do not feel one then you are a dead racist. You are racist. Face it and don’t be so sensitive about it. The word has been redefined to mean absolutely nothing. Don’t confuse the word racist with the archaic term used in the 1950s. I think a lot of white people make that mistake. Accept the label of racist with great pride. It means you probably won a political argument at one time.

Listen. When I say it is racist then it is racist. The accuser has full authority over the definition of racist. The accused is automatically racist with or without an action. You need to get your facts straight. Racism is whatever the accuser says it is. You have no right to defend yourself. Cut the self righteous crap.

You are a racist and you know it. How can I tell? If you don’t defend yourself then you admit it. If you do defend yourself then you are just trying to make excuses to hide your racist ways.

There is a pretty simple test to find out if you are racist. Take your index and middle finger and hold it against the top of your neck to feel for a pulse. If you feel one then you are racist. If you do not feel one then you are a dead racist. You are racist. Face it and don’t be so sensitive about it. The word has been redefined to mean absolutely nothing. Don’t confuse the word racist with the archaic term used in the 1950s.
I assume this is sarcasm.

The term racist is used so loosely that it has no meaning.
Yup. It is what leftists say when they disagree with your point, and true - it’s been so overused it is meaningless. That’s why they moved on to “white supremacists”. When that failed, they moved onto MAGA Republicans.

The Democrats’ entire plan to win elections (beyond cheating) is to demonize the other half. They just keep changing the labels.

Yup. It is what leftists say when they disagree with your point, and true - it’s been so overused it is meaningless. That’s why they moved on to “white supremacists”. When that failed, they moved onto MAGA Republicans.

The Democrats’ entire plan to win elections (beyond cheating) is to demonize the other half. They just keep changing the labels.

Embrace the labels and enjoy life. In real life I have been publicly labeled a racist by the media. My colleagues all asked me to resign in shame.

Do you know the differences between a donkey and an elephant?

Forum List

Back