Zone1 Examples of things NOT racist

Yup, Jesse Jackson would agree. Thatā€™s why he admitted that when someone s walking behind him on the street at night, heā€™s relieved when he turns around and sees itā€˜s a white guy.

Here are the stats: if a black guy is behind you on the street, you are more likely to become a victim than if it were a white guy. Simple math.
Lisaā€¦
Im surprised you venture out at night

And not smart enough to get an ID. Is that racist?
You want to hear whatā€™s racist? I was complaining about all these welfare benefits given to able-bodied adults who refuse to work, and I gave as an example an extended family I know living together made up of four adults and three children - and not a single adult has a job, or is looking for one. They are on a rent subsidy, something like $1400 (tax-free) in food stamps, Medicaid, TANF, etc., etc.

So one of these leftists here says ā€œso big dealā€¦..you know four black people who donā€™t work out of millions.ā€ The thing is: I never said they were black! The leftist heard ā€œwelfareā€ and ā€œunwilling to workā€ and he ASSUMED I was talking about a black family. And I wasnā€™t - theyā€™re white.

Leftists are the biggest bigots.

Well, I'm a leftist and I agree the things said in the OP are not racist. But, we are not black, we do not know what they go through on a daily basis.
Yeah, like being granted first in line for college admissions, college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, by Affirmative Action. Poor oppressed kids.

Yup, Jesse Jackson would agree. Thatā€™s why he admitted that when someone s walking behind him on the street at night, heā€™s relieved when he turns around and sees itā€˜s a white guy.

Here are the stats: if a black guy is behind you on the street, you are more likely to become a victim than if it were a white guy. Simple math.
Carry a gun.

Precisely my point. She only brings it up to comment on black people. As if getting assaulted by a white man would be somehow "better". The fact that someone tried to get into your apartment, one would think, would be the most terrifying thing about it...not the race of the supposed intruder.
1664508649199.png

It's racist because none of that is true.
A lot of it IS true, especially where college admissions is concerned. Blacks with lesser grades and scores are favored over whites with higher grades and scores. The SCOTUS will be hearing the case challenging this - using race as a factor in deciding whom to admit - later in the month.

A lot of it IS true, especially where college admissions is concerned. Blacks with lesser grades and scores are favored over whites with higher grades and scores. The SCOTUS will be hearing the case challenging this - using race as a factor in deciding whom to admit - later in the month.
How many blacks in the Republican Party? Don't talk to me about affirmative action favoritism, when it is your party actively denying them the right to vote!

How many blacks in the Republican Party? Don't talk to me about affirmative action favoritism, when it is your party actively denying them the right to vote!
How many blacks in the Republican Party means nothing. Most of them vote Democrat because theyā€™ve been fooled by the media.

And nobody is denying blacks the right to vote. That scare tactic lie donā€™t play here.

How many blacks in the Republican Party means nothing. Most of them vote Democrat because theyā€™ve been fooled by the media.

And nobody is denying blacks the right to vote. That scare tactic lie donā€™t play here.
Now that's a racist comment, in light of the 17 states that have restricted voting rights.

Now that's a racist comment, in light of the 17 states that have restricted voting rights.
What restricted voting rights? Everyone who can prove they are who they say and are 18 or more get to vote.

What restricted voting rights? Everyone who can prove they are who they say and are 18 or more get to vote.
Bullshit!!! You enacted legislation designed to dienfranchise people of color. These are racist policies brought about from the fact that the country has stopped voting for Republicans, THE RACIST PARTY!

Bullshit!!! You enacted legislation designed to dienfranchise people of color. These are racist policies brought about from the fact that the country has stopped voting for Republicans, THE RACIST PARTY!
Like what? Needing an ID?

The Racist Party is the one now in power - the one whose VP just announced that funds for the hurricane will be prioritized 1) to low-income people and 2) black people. Now THAT is racist.

As a minority myself, I am voting for the Party that does not codify racism. That is the GOP.

Like what? Needing an ID?

The Racist Party is the one now in power - the one whose VP just announced that funds for the hurricane will be prioritized 1) to low-income people and 2) black people. Now THAT is racist.

As a minority myself, I am voting for the Party that does not codify racism. That is the GOP.
They codified racism in over 17 states!

P.S. This is Zone 1. Stop your cursing and over-the-top hostility to those who are opposed to racism.

New Topics

Forum List

Back