Example of press lies and misinformation

What a load of liberal rot! Critiquing, storytelling, and revisionist interpretations etc. etc. are so broad and vague that the whole theory is meaningless generic psychobabble that could be applied to any discussion about anything ---
Precisely... but after you're done wading through all the asinine leftist bull shit, one message is clear, "WHITEY BAD."
Well it is widely known that republicans are the racists. You can avoid that and your labelled yourselves with your historical actions. A bit late to be embarrassed now.

What a load of liberal rot! Critiquing, storytelling, and revisionist interpretations etc. etc. are so broad and vague that the whole theory is meaningless generic psychobabble that could be applied to any discussion about anything ---
Precisely... but after you're done wading through all the asinine leftist bull shit, one message is clear, "WHITEY BAD."
Well it is widely known that republicans are the racists. You can avoid that and your labelled yourselves with your historical actions. A bit late to be embarrassed now.

"widely known" ? as in truth by popular ACCLAIM? It seems to me that BACK IN THE DAY---
persons called "DEMOCRATS" were anti-racist and repubs seemed to LIKE social stratification.
------things have changed-----The shakers and movers in the Democrat camp have become
BESOTTED with a dangerous sense of POWER AND SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. Repubs may
still have some feeling for social stratification------but that is a minor curse compared to
the present DEMOCRAT SICKNESS

"widely known" ? as in truth by popular ACCLAIM? It seems to me that BACK IN THE DAY---
persons called "DEMOCRATS" were anti-racist and repubs seemed to LIKE social stratification.
------things have changed-----The shakers and movers in the Democrat camp have become
still have some feeling for social stratification------but that is a minor curse compared to

That's irrelevant. You know they are racist and so does every one else.
There's no democrat sickness. That's BS invented by you in retaliation for being a hate filled Republican.

That's irrelevant. You know they are racist and so does every one else.
There's no democrat sickness. That's BS invented by you in retaliation for being a hate filled Republican.
I have been a registered democrat since the DAY I turned 21 (long long time ago). I voted
republican in a presidential election only once in my ---looonnggg life

I have been a registered democrat since the DAY I turned 21 (long long time ago). I voted
republican in a presidential election only once in my ---looonnggg life
And grandmothers doing their gardening at age 108? Registered Democrats are worse than registered sex offenders.

You have a physical address on your voter's registration where guns are banned, but whores and thieves, burglars and rapists are entirely welcome.

Forum List

Back