Examination

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
It’s was all there. You just have to listen to what the Dems are saying. More than a year before it actually happened, I outlined their plan to make it happen:

The blob has been claiming election fraud forever:

2016:

1610688367087.png

It was hilarious then. It is hilarious now.

No proof for any of it btw.

Last edited:
Sweetie...that's because election fraud has been occurring forever :eusa_doh:
Funny how it only happens to him. Oh wait, let me guess, now you're going to say that he's the ONLY one who (and this is the good part) has the balls to be a little bitch about losing. Nice paradox you've created for yourself there.

The blob has been claiming

No proof for any of it btw.
Really? Well the is fascinating. Wonder how they obtained an arrest warrant and subsequent conviction of this woman if there is "no proof". :rolleyes:

It never ceases to be weird watching the left deny reality. They deny a man is actually a man, a baby is actually a baby, that they are fascist, and that voter fraud exists.

Wow...those 18 votes really swayed the entire state...

Wait...I thought your official position was "there is no proof". Now it's suddenly "it doesn't matter anyway"?!? Really?

Thanks for showing what a disingenuous hack you are. You don't give a shit about a lawful society, a democratic republic, or We the People. You just desire totalitarian power.

Funny how it only happens to him.
It does? Really? That's amazing, because Sam Giancana bragged until his death how the Chicago mob rigged the election for John F. Kennedy over Richard Nixon.

Not only was Trump not running, Giancana had never even heard of him. But hey, ignorance is bliss, right? Which is why you choose to stay in perpetual ignorance.

Wait...I thought your official position was "there is no proof". Now it's suddenly "it doesn't matter anyway"?!? Really?

Thanks for showing what a disingenuous hack you are. You don't give a shit about a lawful society, a democratic republic, or We the People. You just desire totalitarian power.
Well, what I meant was that there was enough fraud to sway an election one way or the other.

Funny how it only happens to him.
It does? Really? That's amazing, because Sam Giancana bragged until his death how the Chicago mob rigged the election for John F. Kennedy over Richard Nixon.

Not only was Trump not running, Giancana had never even heard of him. But hey, ignorance is bliss, right? Which is why you choose to stay in perpetual ignorance.

Well, if you can't trust a Mafia gangster, who can you trust?

Well, if you can't trust a Mafia gangster, who can you trust?
Yeah, because for all of their exploits (extortion, beatings, bootlegging, MURDER), the one thing that they really live to lie about is rigging elections :eusa_doh:

If you're trying to prop up your witness, you're failing there, counselor.

Your blob is the only one who complains incessantly about election fraud. Why is that?

Well, what I meant was that there was enough fraud to sway an election one way or the other.
Wait...so now you're admitting it? Or can you not remember what you said from one post to another?

I'm sure there is fraud in every election; most of it by mistake--someone votes in the wrong precinct because it changed from the last election; someone allows the guy they've known for 40 years to vote even though their ID is expired; someone votes twice out of maliciousness.

It doesn't sway the outcome though.

Your blob's AG said so. Your blob hires the best people. Why don't you listen to "the best people"?

Your blob is the only one who complains incessantly about election fraud. Why is that?
What do you mean the only one? Sweetie, I've had a thread dedicated to voter fraud since 2017. The Heritage Foundation has kept a database logging instances for years now. Glenn Beck was exposing it as far back as 2008.

Post #2:
The blob has been claiming election fraud forever: No proof for any of it btw
Post #14:
I'm sure there is fraud in every election;
Only took her 12 comments to contradict herself :eusa_doh:

For the record hon, post #14 was actually accurate for once. There is fraud in every election, and yes, some of it is legitimately by accident. Most of it is not.

What do you mean the only one? Sweetie, I've had a thread dedicated to voter fraud since 2017. The Heritage Foundation has kept a database logging instances for years now. Glenn Beck was exposing it as far back as 2008.

Okay...what other prominent officials have complained about voter fraud in multiple elections (2016 Iowa Caucus, 2016 General, 202 General)?

Post #2:
The blob has been claiming election fraud forever: No proof for any of it btw
Post #14:
I'm sure there is fraud in every election;
Only took her 12 comments to contradict herself :eusa_doh:

For the record hon, post #14 was actually accurate for once. There is fraud in every election, and yes, some of it is legitimately by accident. Most of it is not.

Which ones have had enough fraud to sway an election?

Okay...what other prominent officials have complained about voter fraud in multiple elections (2016 Iowa Caucus, 2016 General, 202 General)?
Every last one who has been paying attention over the past 100 years. Here's an article about the Republican's bringing it to light in the 1990's. When Trump had never even thought about running for anything.

Forum List

Back